Page 63 of 97 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

I was very happy he was the most stand out of the twins in the show. Hopefully when they are age up that trend continues and he's allowed to be more than the other one.

X-MEN: THE TRIAL OF MAGNETO #3 (OF 5)

Leah Williams (W) • Lucas Werneck (A) • Cover by Valerio Schiti

JUDGE, JURY AND HEXECUTIONER!

The truth won’t stay buried.
    Nor will other things…
    Who lurks in the shadows, and what do they know?

I didn't read most of Wanda's series but it was a shame the twins wasn't supporting characters or at least had a 2 or 3 issue arc dealing with their relationships. But I guess the series was mostly dealing with Axis recon and setting up a new origin for her. The real shame is how Marvel has dropped the ball with both she and Vision. It's like they didn't know they had a show on D+ or something :eyeroll:.
    As for Tommy, I thrust Ewing showing him trying to contact Billy about their mom. He did find her body after all. I just hope he's in the ToM series even though he's not in any of the previews.

E6H_X-bWQAIWFtd.jpg
    variant cover for Trial of Magneto #3.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I didn't read most of Wanda's series but it was a shame the twins wasn't supporting characters or at least had a 2 or 3 issue arc dealing with their relationships. But I guess the series was mostly dealing with Axis recon and setting up a new origin for her. The real shame is how Marvel has dropped the ball with both she and Vision. It's like they didn't know they had a show on D+ or something :eyeroll:.
    As for Tommy, I thrust Ewing showing him trying to contact Billy about their mom. He did find her body after all. I just hope he's in the ToM series even though he's not in any of the previews.
    Marvel publishing should have given us a Wandavision reunion comic, not giving us this story in which Wanda is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Marvel publishing should have given us a Wandavision reunion comic, not giving us this story in which Wanda is dead.
    Maybe read the story first?

BANNED

The 5 resurrect her, I’m sure.

Spectacular Member

I'd rather they don't regress comic Wanda back to a romantic relationship that ended a long time ago. I'd rather have both of them be with other people.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Well, as long as the Wundagore part didn't get erased, I am fine with it. But it's getting tiresome.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Maybe read the story first?
    Yeah, the one with her as a corpse, should be easy to get this over with.
    I am not interested in her relationship with her "dad" whatever so ever, so I just hope she get paid for playing a dead corpse.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    I'd rather they don't regress comic Wanda back to a romantic relationship that ended a long time ago. I'd rather have both of them be with other people.
    They would need stories and content for that, unfortunately Marvel doesn't care and proceed to use Wanda as a plot deivce.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yeah, the one with her as a corpse, should be easy to get this over with.
    I am not interested in her relationship with her "dad" whatever so ever, so I just hope she get paid for playing a dead corpse.
    I think the poster was merely saying why not read the story first before preemptively judging it.

Astonishing Member

Oopsie. Double post.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

What I would like to know is if marvel releasing Darkhold, Trial of Magneto and Inferno in the same months has some kind of meaning or itīs just that they only had until that time to do it but well at least Wanda fans can just read Darkhold until ToM is done to see what else will happen with her so thatīs a positive point. I donīt think thereīs a big possibility but I think it would be great if Chton has some hand in ToM and thatīs why the last solicit talks about "something who lurks in the shadows", my guess is that Wanda probably will have a story after ToM that will be out when the MCU releases Dr Strange: Multiverse of Madness because I donīt think itīs a coincidence Dr Strange and Wanda will be dead at the previous months before a blockbuster movie that involves them will be on the big screen.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I think the poster was merely saying why not read the story first before preemptively judging it.
    That's what's been said about past stories that showed their behind early. I'm surprised anyone can be optimistic about this character after everything.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.