Page 12 of 97 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Oh, but WandaVision is going on the other direction. X-Men elements are being incorporated. I won´t go into actual spoilers, but you can watch the series or Google for more information.
    We don't know this, because the show is not straight forward and nothing within the Hex seems to be real.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Id love to see magda return, and her twins to be their own characters, it be a great way to complete that mystery and permenantly cut away the maximoffs
    That’ll only happen if the MCU does the opposite.

Ike is salty, and the comics division is bitter

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Liz also doesn't stop to ever think how problematic some of the things she says is. There's nothing to celebrate about that depiction. Not of mental illness, not of Wanda, not of female characters in general.

So far the show has treated things far better than comics by making her an active player and making grief feel human instead of villainous. She was background dressing in HoM.
    Yeah, I've seen some mutuals on Tumblr call out Liz using a certain slur for Romani people with little thought, including recently.

That said, I like the very core concept of House of M. Not how it was executed. Just the core concept. I think good things can be done reworking from the core concept, just as I've said before that I think past horrid treatment of Polaris in the 80s can be reworked into something actually good in the hands of a good writer.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Yeah, I've seen some mutuals on Tumblr call out Liz using a certain slur for Romani people with little thought, including recently.

That said, I like the very core concept of House of M. Not how it was executed. Just the core concept. I think good things can be done reworking from the core concept, just as I've said before that I think past horrid treatment of Polaris in the 80s can be reworked into something actually good in the hands of a good writer.
    The salvageable part of HOM isn't even unique to HOM, I am the less tolerating type so I would rather see all of it burnt to the ground and restore her pre-AD/HOM canon/lore.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post

I hope for a bright future for both. I voted for Polaris in the X-Men poll.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    The salvageable part of HOM isn't even unique to HOM, I am the less tolerating type so I would rather see all of it burnt to the ground and restore her pre-AD/HOM canon/lore.
    Yeah it's pretty much how I felt because her lore before AD/HoM was not respected at all. So I don't respect AD/HoM either. It may have propelled a lot of stories on the x-side, but I feel it did permanent damage to the Avengers and did do permanent damage to Wanda.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    That’ll only happen if the MCU does the opposite.

Ike is salty, and the comics division is bitter
    i want the seperation to be permenant, every year that passes helps that

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I think CB Cebulski is overseeing this one.
    Great then we should ask him
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    i want the seperation to be permenant, every year that passes helps that
    Kind of like how I don't want Loki to be resurrected, Ikol and Kid Loki being around have kept that from happening and he's been dead for ten years now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    Kind of like how I don't want Loki to be resurrected, Ikol and Kid Loki being around have kept that from happening and he's been dead for ten years now.
    All of who are Loki. He was resurrected.

BANNED

We don't know this, because the show is not straight forward and nothing within the Hex seems to be real.
    We do know this if you watched last Friday. Episode 6. Go on Disney plus for the episode or Google for spoilers. More X-Men elements.