Page 13 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    So cute! The kids they got for Tommy and Billy are so adorable.

art by Magickmarker

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by juan678; 02-22-2021 at 06:57 AM.

Last edited by juan678; 02-22-2021 at 06:40 AM.

Last edited by juan678; 02-22-2021 at 06:53 AM.

there was a time once

in the Future maybe or maybe not

Extraordinary Member

Has Tommy acknowledged Lorna in X-Factor yet?

there was a time once
    You know there's still staying power, both in Magnus family in general and Lorna and Wanda as sisters specifically, because there's been a resurgence of talk about it ever since Evan Peters' Pietro showed up on Wandavision.

by christiancgtomas

also by christiancgtomas

A little Magnus family cosplay, which chawpstix also used for a fun video of the siblings.

Of course there's more out there, just felt like posting these in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Has Tommy acknowledged Lorna in X-Factor yet?
    Not that I'm aware of. There's one piece of fanart out there someone drew of the two interacting there, but hasn't happened. I really doubt it will either, because Marvel comics would be aware they're kicking a hornet's nest of activity if they do. Some speculation it could mean Wanda and Pietro are about to be restored as Magneto's kids, some complaints that the two didn't talk about family (if they didn't), etc.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

in the Future maybe or maybe not
    Awesome and he´s using his Dark phoenix clothes so he´s ready XD
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 02-22-2021 at 10:16 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

BANNED

there was a time once

I love that she acts like she just spilled some milk over lorna's shirt or whatever, and not responsible for a traumatic time in her life and a vicious series of events for her and pretty much all her friends

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    You know there's still staying power, both in Magnus family in general and Lorna and Wanda as sisters specifically, because there's been a resurgence of talk about it ever since Evan Peters' Pietro showed up on Wandavision.
    Yeah, i've seen more people talking about their relationship since Quicksilver appeared in WandaVision, on YouTube comments and Twitter people wanting to see them together.

As i said before i always liked that their costumes and headpiece were kinda similar but in different colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Yeah, i've seen more people talking about their relationship since Quicksilver appeared in WandaVision, on YouTube comments and Twitter people wanting to see them together.
    Yeah, it's a bit of excellent serendipity that they developed independently (with a common root of Magneto introducing them, but not knowing they were his daughters during that development) to be such a great visual match.

I also liked the Hysteries concept quite a lot because it noted the common threads of all three women. I've always felt Lorna would be great as a focal character for an event that deconstructs and ends the "powerful woman can't handle having power" trope that increasingly comes off as sexist over the years when considering it usually doesn't happen to male characters, and never gets as much attention when it does happen to male characters. Though a true deconstruction of the trope would really need to put a spotlight on Jean and Wanda too.

And now I'm imagining a Birds of Prey style team with the three.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Its been a House of M renaissance over on Amazon where the main title which came out in Feb of 2006 has been selling for weeks in top 100 or top 200 book levels for all Amazon titles. The title hasn't sold this well for 15 years.

Best Sellers Rank: #153 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
    #1 in Superhero Graphic Novels
    #1 in Marvel Comics & Graphic Novels
    #1 in Teen & Young Adult

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...oreType=ebooks
    But, yes there has been a huge amount of fan interest in Polaris and Scarlet Witch as sisters going back to around that era. That interest only grew with time even though Marvel itself was extremely reluctant to use the potential at all outside of AU comics and House of M trades a decade ago.

I think WATXM and the HoM minis only scratched the surface of the potential.

Last edited by jmc247; 02-23-2021 at 01:18 PM.

Astonishing Member

I would imagine that, seeing as the orders will be coming down from in high to put House of M to bed* soonish, is not already; it stands to reason that the X-Books will be the chosen avenue to shamelessly try leverage Wanda now that her shows done so well

And since they decided to remember Thanos’ ties to the Eternals to try signal boost them, can’t see them not capitalising on the Magnus family drama

* or at least give a catchy tune to a montage of the last 15 years of x-misery