Page 36 of 97 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Magneto appears all over the place in the x-books all the time as he did again today and has amazing relationships with all of the X-Men. To your average fan Lorna has no relationships with virtually any of them. This is her first shot in a very long time thanks to fans like yourself.

Hopefully she will see herself representing the constituency that elected her.

by theamazing_saintart
    YES lest hope this brings great stories for her

Awesome art, her costume really looks great there.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    YES lest hope this brings great stories for her
    Lorna has been entirely too inwardly focused the past decade. Hopefully this ends up being a real change in that regard. When Lorna is stuck on not knowing who she is with endless finding herself stories.... the audience doesn't know who she is either nor do they care.

Anyway I noticed an Acolytes vs X-Men card set for the Marvel Insurrection game.

Last edited by jmc247; 04-25-2021 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Lorna has been entirely too inwardly focused the past decade. Hopefully this ends up being a real change in that regard. When Lorna is stuck on not knowing who she is with endless finding herself stories.... the audience doesn't know who she is either nor do they care.

Anyway I noticed an Acolytes vs X-Men card set for the Marvel Insurrection game.

Agreed she needs to have her approach to the situation with mutants and in her life in general and the X-men being heros for everybody is a good stage for her to do this. I would like to know her and Jean being friends again and her and Rogue too.

Those are great images thank you
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

by Black_widow134
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 04-25-2021 at 05:04 PM.

X-Men 20 cover.
    Last edited by jmc247; 04-29-2021 at 04:38 AM.

Awesome image thank you jmc147
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 04-28-2021 at 02:45 PM.

Magneto has strong Ian McKellen vibes.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Aaron Taylor-Johnson Speeds Into Marvel Legends as a Quicksilver Figure
    https://www.superherohype.com/news/4...igure#/slide/1

AIPT: OK, as we wrap up, I want to talk a bit about the new X-Men team. Gerry Duggan and Pepe Larraz’s book is being billed as a superhero series. We’ve seen Krakoa’s answer to the CIA, to pirates, to magicians — what makes Krakoa’s answer to superheroes unique?

Jordan: Oh, that’s a great question. So, it’s not necessarily that it’s entirely unique among all superheroes, but I think it’s unique among the X-Books right now because, obviously, for Jonathan’s entire run, there has been no X-Men team. There has been no, “this is the superhero team.” All the teams, as you said, have very specific things. This one is the CIA. This one is exploring magic. This one is sailing around on boats, trying to help. Those are all superheroic. They all lead to superheroic things — or grey hat things in some cases. But they aren’t like, “There’s a danger to the world. I’m going to stop it.” Those types of things have popped up and either one of those teams will do deal with it. Or sometimes, a random assortment of mutants will deal with it.

This is Krakoa saying, “We’re not just here for us. We’re here for the world. We’re not just looking out for mutantkind’s interests. We’re looking out for everyone’s interests because we are still heroes at the end of the day.” So ideally, this X-Team is not going, “We’re here to protect mutants.” They’re going, “We’re here to protect the Earth.” So they’re — I want to say they’re Krakoa’s Avengers, except, you know, they’re way cooler than the Avengers. Get out of here.

AIPT: Comics, what’s not to love? OK, Jordan, final question: Marvel dropped a teaser image for The Trial of Magneto. X-Fans wasted no time speculating about it, but what do you have to say about this upcoming series?

Jordan: I told you Leah was up to something! Magneto is no stranger to trouble, but what he gets up to at the Gala makes all sorts of different kinds of waves.

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/05/10/x-...ordan-d-white/

A horrific murder. A horrifying revelation. A trial that will divide the new mutant nation.
    This thrilling saga will threaten the Reign of X and upend the world of mutants. And with the very future of Krakoa hanging in the balance, mutantkind’s relationship with the rest of the Marvel Universe may never be the same.

The current team of mutant investigators from Leah Williams’ acclaimed run on X-FACTOR will play a vital role in solving this complex mystery, and fans should pick up X-FACTOR #10, a Hellfire Gala tie-in and the final issue of the series, on June 30 to discover whose tragic fall leads into this new X-Men epic.

“When has Magneto ever allowed bureaucracy to get between himself and what’s just? In the island paradise of Krakoa, safe haven and home for mutants--Magneto’s hard-fought, greatest desire of seeing his people at peace and thriving has finally been achieved. But Magneto’s loyalty extends only as far as it is first earned, so after the Hellfire Gala, when he learns that even a paradise could still be filled with lies...the TRIAL OF MAGNETO will begin,” Williams teases.

"I am so looking forward to working with Leah, especially with this project,” Werneck says. “Leah has incredible sensitivity in her writing and is able to craft stories that are layered and mysterious and fun for readers so I think she is perfect to write this story. Participating in the Hellfire Gala and now being invited to be part of this project is really a dream."

The truth is hidden, the danger is far from over, and the trial has begun. Be there for the story that will shake Krakoa to its core when THE TRIAL OF MAGNETO #1 hits stands on August 18! In the meantime, check out the classified cover by Valerio Schiti above, and stay tuned for the final version which will reveal the character who meets their untimely end at the Hellfire Gala!

X-MEN: THE TRIAL OF MAGNETO #1 (OF 5)
    Written by LEAH WILLIAMS
    Art by LUCAS WERNECK
    Cover by VALERIO SCHITI
    On Sale 8/18!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mar...to-august-2021

Thank you jmc247 well now I am sad it looks like that hug between Lorna and Magnus will be it before this and I canīt see her be ok with this sigh, I just want to see some father daughter bonding moments without something horrible happening right after marvel thatīs not much to ask.

So after reading Leahīs I am actually intrigued, this looks like Magneto discovered a horrible secret in Krakoa that he found out and acted on it, it may involve someone who asked for his loyalty and given the cover itīs also someone he cares and itīs sad about it. So my guess itīs someone of the Quiet Council but itīs someone heīs personally close to or he was framed because she also said the truth is still hidden.

“When has Magneto ever allowed bureaucracy to get between himself and what’s just? In the island paradise of Krakoa, safe haven and home for mutants--Magneto’s hard-fought, greatest desire of seeing his people at peace and thriving has finally been achieved. But Magneto’s loyalty extends only as far as it is first earned, so after the Hellfire Gala, when he learns that even a paradise could still be filled with lies...the TRIAL OF MAGNETO will begin,” Williams teases.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 05-10-2021 at 07:02 PM.

Crystal and Luna were on this weeks Fantastic Four, great showing of Lunaīs powers and sheīs now a young woman Pietro definitely needs to visit her more.

02 (2).jpg

03 (2).jpg