Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    I can hardly believe I will finally get to watch this show tomorrow. It hardly feels real.
    From the pictures… it makes me think of… Bewitched.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Right on the eve of introducing the X-men into the MCU? Doubtful.
    That is fan theory. Not anything confirmed. And it's very likely they keep the separation. And have the x-gene introduced via the Celestials in the Eternals movie.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member

I can’t imagine there won’t be a few Easter eggs (for both Wanda and Vision’s messed up families) between this and Multiverse of Madness

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I can’t imagine there won’t be a few Easter eggs (for both Wanda and Vision’s messed up families) between this and Multiverse of Madness
    there's BTS pictures with witch costumes, wanda's messed up family won't be Erik's, and its far more interesting and focused that way.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    there's BTS pictures with witch costumes, wanda's messed up family won't be Erik's, and its far more interesting and focused that way.
    That remains an option for the MCU, and they can retcon anything later on just like in the comics if they go that route. Wanda and Pietro weren't originally intended to be his children in Stan Lee's run.

It looks like a comedy and what a better joke than being related to the number one enemy…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    It looks like a comedy and what a better joke than being related to the number one enemy…
    that makes literaly no sense she has never not once meet magneto to be her enemy

that makes literaly no sense she has never not once meet magneto to be her enemy
    Not her enemy. But apparently, in this show, Wanda with her husband want to “fit in” and Magneto has often been used as a bogeyman. Better than an irascible old lady, isn’t it:

Last edited by Zelena; 01-16-2021 at 06:21 AM.

Astonishing Member

Honestly even if no names, I’d love to wonder how much money Disney would have need to pay McKellan and Spader to show up to play the respective dads bitching at each other in a thanksgiving/Xmas set episode

Astonishing Member

...that would be amazing...

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Not her enemy. But apparently, in this show, Wanda with her husband want to “fit in” and Magneto has often been used as a bogeyman. Better than an irascible old lady, isn’t it:

You say that like Magneto wouldn't make an excellent irascible old lady.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

It is amusing that Agatha took the name Agnes which was Endora's fake name. She also makes mention of June 2nd. Which was the start of the Salem witch trials.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I think Magneto may have been hinted already but in a very inditect way. He fought Von Strucker during his days as a nazi hunter and there´s also the mention of "miracles" because Von Strucker himself has twin mutant children "Andrea and Andreas strucker" so that may explain how he says "miracles" in a fascinated way, not a fearful one. In Wanda´s WandaVision legends video it´s said "there´s nothing more terrifing than a miracle" imo Hydra may have some relation to WandaVision or maybe it´s Wanda making sense of her past story and using it to build her new reality.

Also we are told Pietro and Wanda´s parents "died" because of the bomb but what´s never explained is why the bomb didn´t explode if the MCU wants to include Magneto in relation to Wanda and Pietro it would not be hard to explain he stopped the bomb and that they were attacked by Hydra with Stark weapons.

On WandaVision, I wish they would hint a little more at the world outside westview but it was interesting to look at the easter eggs to let us understand the story a litttle more, for example, Wanda may already know Monica Rambeau because she seems to recognize the "SWORD" symbol from the helicopter and the man with the bees but we don´t know how or why she,vision and westview are trapped in the sitcom reality unless it´s just really wanda doing this but I don´t think that´s the case.

Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 01-16-2021 at 01:59 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I think Magneto may have been hinted already but in a very inditect way. He fought Von Strucker during his days as a nazi hunter and there´s also the mention of "miracles" because Von Strucker himself has twin mutant children "Andrea and Andreas strucker" so that may explain how he says "miracles" in a fascinated way, not a fearful one. In Wanda´s WandaVision legends video it´s said "there´s nothing more terrifing than a miracle" imo Hydra may have some relation to WandaVision or maybe it´s Wanda making sense of her past story and using it to build her new reality.

Also we are told Pietro and Wanda´s parents "died" because of the bomb but what´s never explained is why the bomb didn´t explode if the MCU wants to include Magneto in relation to Wanda and Pietro it would not be hard to explain he stopped the bomb and that they were attacked by Hydra with Stark weapons.

On WandaVision, I wish they would hint a little more at the world outside westview but it was interesting to look at the easter eggs to let us understand the story a litttle more, for example, Wanda may already know Monica Rambeau because she seems to recognize the "SWORD" symbol from the helicopter and the man with the bees but we don´t know how or why she,vision and westview are trapped in the sitcom reality unless it´s just really wanda doing this but I don´t think that´s the case.

Strucker is just a reference to how Wanda got her powers. He was the one that had Loki's staff used on Wanda and Pietro in experiments.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I know that´s why I find it interesting to see references of him in WandaVision and he also appears on Wanda Legends video.
    There would not be any hints of him if the story wasn´t going to tackle a little more of that and there´s also that scene of Wanda using the mind stone, I think Wandavision will serve to explain better Wanda´s origins as well as help to develop her mystical powers

Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 01-16-2021 at 02:32 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022