Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Lest hope so especially since she seems to have now precognition along with her empathic powers. I donīt know if Slott did this on purpose but this brings all sorts of possibilities given Krakoaīs ban on precognitives mutants and Luna isnīt a mutant.

Since it is a new power, Xaiver and them wouldn't know about it. But since she isn't a Mutant they really couldn't pass judgment on her if she was invited to attend the Trial as being a family member.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Wanda used to have genetic Jewish links before the retcon because of Magneto but sheīs doesnīt consider herself Jewish and thereīs also the fact traditionally speaking the Jewish heritage comes from the mother. In reality we donīt know what her faith was before becoming a practicing witch because we donīt have enough information about DīJango and Marya Maximoff, who raised the twins and well if we want to get tecnical, Magnetoīs wife ,Magda, was Catholic and they were married in a Catholic wedding.
    Judging by her Roma heritage and where she is from, she'd have been Muslim, if all were accurate. But also have been raised under Romanipe.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Since it is a new power, Xaiver and them wouldn't know about it. But since she isn't a Mutant they really couldn't pass judgment on her if she was invited to attend the Trial as being a family member.
    Yes I would love to see her again on the Trial, itīs been a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Judging by her Roma heritage and where she is from, she'd have been Muslim, if all were accurate. But also have been raised under Romanipe.
    Thank you GenericUsername
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Anytime!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    This is the hope I’m trying to hold on to. The hope that by reuniting the family and having the conclusion to this sorry saga be done by the X-Men writers (because most of the fallout has been shown), Wanda can be allowed to move on and become a respected Avenger again. Pietro can return to the X-Men and see his friends. I can see this family spend time together without them trying to tear each other to pieces because of HoM. Maybe even Luna being recognized as a member of the family. Goodness knows this family needs a win. The House of M, as family of people with ties to various corners of the Marvel universe but bought together by blood and tragedy, is a fascinating concept that deserves to be explored and for all members to benefit from that.

All eyes will be on this event, which means Marvel will be conscious of how they proceed. Because as today has proven, the fandom will not be quiet when they believe Marvel is taking a wrong step. So I have to hope that if something egregious happens to Wanda or the others in the Trial of Magneto and future stories, that I won’t be alone in letting Marvel respectfully and calmly know it. These characters are at the height of their popularity right now, and that means there are more of us than ever.

Who knows, maybe seeing Wanda in the ToM will inspire Aaron and other Avengers writers to use her if only to reclaim her.
    What if this event leads her to finally become an X-Man after 56 years.

Stranger things have happened. Rogue was an Avenger for a while.

Someone made a good point that the Avengers editors traded with the X-editors for the Phoenix entity with Scarlet Witch. And Aaron is keen on using the Phoenix not Wanda.

Wanda on an x-team will finally rid her of the Decimation blemish.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post

Someone made a good point that the Avengers editors traded with the X-editors for the Phoenix entity with Scarlet Witch. And Aaron is keen on using the Phoenix not Wanda.

The X-Men team has already been selected, if she is added by decree she would skip on being voted by all Krakoans. Xavier and Magnus are dubious as is, we don't need more shenanigans(which X team would she fit anyway?)
    Last edited by Rev9; 07-01-2021 at 06:34 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    The X-Men team has already been selected, if she is added by decree she would skip on being voted by all Krakoans. Xavier and Magnus are dubious as is, we don't need more shenanigans(which X team would she fit anyway?)
    X-men: her “sister” Polaris is there. She’s been teammates with Sunfire and Rogue before. She’s known Jean and Scott for a longtime.

Excalibur: deals with mutant magic.

Way of X: Deals with how mutant life is going on Krakoa. Having Wanda there after the Onslaught arc is finish, would further bypass the premise. Plus having the son of Xavier and daughter of Magneto work together would be neat to see. Plus to see Kurt hit on her.

reading the thread below about genetics and stuff made me wonder. What if the trial of Magneto ends with Wanda uttering Make More Mutants. and unlocking the latent x-gene in all of humanity. You get a super power, you get a super power. I would buy a reverse house of M in a minute where everyone is a mutant. I wonder how that would make the humans feel, etc.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Honestly, if they want Magneto’s daughter on the X-Men, they have Lorna for that. She needs the exposures, and it would mean Wanda doesn’t have to leave the Avengers. Wanda can cameo as a guest and ally like Carol does, but ultimately should be allowed back on her actual home team.

This end with the retcon also Decimation isnt Doc Doom fault? i mean Children crusade say that.

Wanda can defend herself to mutantkind and ask for just for they start listening her. what if? She is the secret factor to make the resurrection protocols more quicker?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    Honestly, if they want Magneto’s daughter on the X-Men, they have Lorna for that. She needs the exposures, and it would mean Wanda doesn’t have to leave the Avengers. Wanda can cameo as a guest and ally like Carol does, but ultimately should be allowed back on her actual home team.
    How can Wanda “leave the Avengers” if she’s currently not on any Avengers team?

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I think they mean the Avengers franchise, not any specific book or team

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I think they mean the Avengers franchise, not any specific book or team
    The Avengers franchise had Wolverine and Rogue for years. Also Cannonball and Sunspot.

Why can’t the X-Men use Wanda on an actual team, rather than just a mutant boogeyman?

It’s pretty clear the Avengers aren’t using her anytime soon.

Quicksilver has been on Avengers and X-Factor, so Wanda should be able to pass back and forth between the two.

Astonishing Member

X-men: her “sister” Polaris is there. She’s been teammates with Sunfire and Rogue before. She’s known Jean and Scott for a longtime.

Excalibur: deals with mutant magic.

Way of X: Deals with how mutant life is going on Krakoa. Having Wanda there after the Onslaught arc is finish, would further bypass the premise. Plus having the son of Xavier and daughter of Magneto work together would be neat to see. Plus to see Kurt hit on her.
    Excalibur is the appropriate team, but it's the most boring issue.Though my point with Xavier and Magnus is reinforced.If she joined the X-Men because her 'sister' is on and she's known Jean and Scott..it still does not look like an appointment on merit just getting in because she knows the right people. Anyway let's see her story play out first.