Page 62 of 97 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    That irked me as well. We’re talking about a woman who fights demons and immortal warlords beyond time and space, and suddenly she’s turning tail like a newbie recruit at their first fight. The Wanda we know would fight to the bitter end.

Speaking of, the Pietro we know would be the first to tear apart Krakoa for Wanda’s killer. So where is he?
    Whoever killed her must have done an ambush. None of the suspects they presented can take her out in a far fight.

Oh No Billy is Suspicious!!

Someone close to him? When did Marvel ever allow that to happen? They hate idea of family so much that they only have let them talk a few times.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Someone close to him? When did Marvel ever allow that to happen? They hate idea of family so much that they only have let them talk a few times.
    She was at the Wedding! What more do you want?! What more can Marvel do?!! Like establish a relationship or something?! Crazy talk!

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    She was at the Wedding! What more do you want?! What more can Marvel do?!! Like establish a relationship or something?! Crazy talk!
    I'll never forgive Marvel for making her and Vis little cameos on the wedding while Tony and Steve get a page to talk about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'll never forgive Marvel for making her and Vis little cameos on the wedding while Tony and Steve get a page to talk about them.
    It's really the bare minimun with them all the time. I don't think Vision has ever had a conversation with them after he got his Adult body/mind.

It's really the bare minimun with them all the time. I don't think Vision has ever had a conversation with them after he got his Adult body/mind.
    There's some Avengers issue where, Vis is thinking about the situation with the twins, and at the end he invites Billy over. It ends with Vision opening the door for him, so we don't get to actually see how their interaction goes. Nothing for Tommy lol.

Astonishing Member

I’m annoyed that Axis meant we were denied a team-up between Magneto and Ultron/Pymtron against R’Kll

And I’m annoyed at the Phoenix retcon making Thor not be (possibly) Billy’s grandson

Lol, exactly. It's wild.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    There's some Avengers issue where, Vis is thinking about the situation with the twins, and at the end he invites Billy over. It ends with Vision opening the door for him, so we don't get to actually see how their interaction goes. Nothing for Tommy lol.
    Tommy never gets anything. We're lucky he has a boyfriend at all now.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Tommy definitely deserves his own story, it would be nice if he went to investigate what happened to that center that made experiments with him and for what reason because I really doubt thatīs how juvie usually works, he can bring Billy, the young Avengers, David or someone else but this needs to be his story.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Tommy definitely deserves his own story, it would be nice if he went to investigate what happened to that center that made experiments with him and for what reason because I really doubt thatīs how juvie usually works, he can bring Billy, the young Avengers, David or someone else but this needs to be his story.
    I would overall like some expansion on his story. It really feels we know so little about his life before the YA.

Yes Heinberg did very little with him but the basis of him exploding his school and been sent to an institute to be experimented on to make him a weapon is too good to be left to waste imo he could even have been identified as a mutant and we donīt know what happened to his birth parents either, other than they are divorced, thereīs much to explore with him but it will not happen until someone makes a story focused on him.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Yes Heinberg did very little with him but the basis of him exploding his school and been sent to an institute to be experimented on to make him a weapon is too good to be left to waste imo he could even have been identified as a mutant and we donīt know what happened to his birth parents either, other than they are divorced, thereīs much to explore with him but it will not happen until someone makes a story focused on him.
    Tommy is legit untapped potential I loved the way Ewing kinda implied he has every bit as much potential as Billy in terms of power saying he warps time & space in a different method to his twin, IDK some could call it a throwaway line but I see potential my hope is he'll get more shine when he starts popping off in the MCU. #GiveTommyAChance

#GiveTommyAChance exactly this, I would love to see Ewing tackling him on SWORD of GOTG.