Page 67 of 97 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1446

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    It's disappointing they excluded Lorna's headdress while keeping Wanda's, but I suppose they had to do something given they're all color-coordinated with green. Though Wanda really looks more like a Lorna and Wanda mashup there to me as a result.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    It's disappointing they excluded Lorna's headdress while keeping Wanda's, but I suppose they had to do something given they're all color-coordinated with green. Though Wanda really looks more like a Lorna and Wanda mashup there to me as a result.
    Well its a question of how much iconic wear she needs.

Link

Link

I do think after she gets done with her X-Men costume its about time for something more along the lines of her actual 60s classic costume or Dark Seduction wear or something similar if she is going green again. Elsewise something radically new.
    Last edited by jmc247; 08-09-2021 at 08:08 PM.

Trial of Magneto #2 variant by Mico Suayan for Unknown Comics

I know what that is homaging.

Wanda spends way too much time in that position for a character of immense power. There needs to be parody covers.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Oh, just a proper cover with Death, you know, if her death is actually meant as a big deal and this is somehow about her.

Magneto, Wanda, Lorna, Pietro, and Tommy all appear in Trial of Magneto #1. I can say that without spoiling anything.

Well, I'd say their names and faces appear in Trial of Magneto. Whether we can say it's really them though, we'll just have to wait and see.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Magneto, Wanda, Lorna, Pietro, and Tommy all appear in Trial of Magneto #1. I can say that without spoiling anything.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Well, I'd say their names and faces appear in Trial of Magneto. Whether we can say it's really them though, we'll just have to wait and see.
    Agreed, I heard Lorna and Magneto will have a bad time and I am not in the mood to see Magneto fight her or anyone else once again
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Agreed, I heard Lorna and Magneto will have a bad time and I am not in the mood to see Magneto fight her or anyone else once again
    I'm fine with Lorna and Magneto fighting as a general concept, but the how and why of it are important. As an example, Reed Richards and Sue Storm fighting can be good drama if it's not a lot of Reed slapping Sue around and spouting misogyny as a callback to a time long long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I have no issue with Lorna and Magneto fighting if there is just cause for it and it comes off vaguely in character for both of them. Over the past year its been a non-stop attempting to deconstruct their relationship and really tear it to pieces without having a real underlying dividing point to do so like Pietro and Magneto had over the issue of using or not using Wanda in House of M.

Last edited by jmc247; 08-17-2021 at 12:35 PM.

I think spoilers:
    Mags' attack on Lorna is really his self hate coming out. She did nothing to deserve that verbal attack.
    end of spoilers
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think spoilers:
    Mags' attack on Lorna is really his self hate coming out. She did nothing to deserve that verbal attack.
    end of spoilers
    Of what I've seen, spoilers:
    I think it says more about the people working at Marvel than about the characters owned by Marvel. My broadness in ascription is intentional.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Another cover for issue 2

BY Stephanie Hans

This looks like he will effectively be sent with Sabretooth but itīs still issue 2 so who knows maybe he will have a talk with Krakoa and it will reveal something else.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 08-17-2021 at 01:07 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022