Page 69 of 97 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1446

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Attachment 112744

!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, it would take this or something like it for me accept Trial of Magneto, because as of this moment I consider its idea of Lorna to be as invalid as I consider the Axis retcon on the twins.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Yeah, it would take this or something like it for me accept Trial of Magneto, because as of this moment I consider its idea of Lorna to be as invalid as I consider the Axis retcon on the twins.
    I love the idea that everyone who’s been resurrected now has a piece of onslaught a part of them this also officially makes them all connected and related to Charles and Eric!

The whole "perfect daughter" deal is entirely foreign to their history too. It wasn't present on Genosha, or with Mike Carey's Five Miles South of the Universe, or X-Factor #243, etc. If Magneto was truly so concerned about it, he wouldn't have spent decades hiding the fact Lorna's his daughter. If Lorna had truly felt a pressing need to be his "perfect daughter," Marvel would've had her saying and doing things involving Genosha these past 15 years, for starters. It's a whole lot of trying to make fetch happen.
    Not just Genosha, but anything to deal with mutant rights Lorna divorced herself from a very long time ago.

One would think Magneto would have been forcing that issue or Lorna herself would have been interested if such a thing were true.
    Last edited by jmc247; 08-19-2021 at 09:19 AM.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Agreed I hope Duggan takes the same approach and tackles their relationship in a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Not just Genosha, but anything to deal with mutant rights Lorna divorced herself from a very long time ago.

One would think Magneto would have been forcing that issue or Lorna herself would have been interested if such a thing were true.
    Exactly if Magneto was really so interested in wanting Lorna to become a mutant leader he would have pressured her a lot more into being involved on missions, supervise something at Krakoa bring her to his talks with Arrako mutants or involve her in his Quiet Council work, instead of this the only scene by Leah we could possibly see as him "presuring her" was that one where he wanted to know why she didnīt want to be X-factorīs leader given she organized the members and the first mission. Thatīs a valid question, everybody else on the Council expected her to take leadership and when she said she wanted to know "Who she really was" he accepted it right away and just asked her to be around sometimes for tea. Thatīs too much pressure now? thatīs him forcing her into being his perfect daughter? I hope Duggan tackles them better if he gets the chance to write them together.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    I love the idea that everyone who’s been resurrected now has a piece of onslaught a part of them this also officially makes them all connected and related to Charles and Eric!
    Now that you say it this way, yes is interesting and weird XD
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 08-19-2021 at 09:11 AM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

DARKHOLD: BLACK BOLT #1
    MARK RUSSELL (W) • David Cutler (A)
    Cover by TRAVEL FOREMAN
    Design variant cover by CIAN TORMEY
    Connecting Variant Cover by JOSEMARIA CASANOVAS
    VARIANT COVER BY MARTIN SIMMONDS
    THE KING OF THE INHUMANS BREAKS HIS SILENCE!
    Black Bolt's mighty voice is his greatest gift…and since childhood, it has been his greatest curse. Recruited with four other heroes to read from the Darkhold, a powerful evil text written by the elder god Chthon, Black Bolt thought he was signing up for a battle befitting a king. But the true battlefield…is his own mind. Critically acclaimed writer Marvel Russell brings you a scream-worthy story that will break an empire!

DARKHOLD: WASP #1
    JORDIE BELLAIRE (W) • Claire Roe (A)
    Cover by PAUL RENAUD
    Design variant cover by CIAN TORMEY
    Connecting Variant Cover by JOSEMARIA CASANOVAS
    VARIANT COVER BY AUDREY MOK
    INTRODUCING THE
    IRREDEEMABLE WASP!
    Renowned colorist and writer Jordie Bellaire makes her Marvel writing debut with a story that will make you shrink in fear! Bidden to draw forth five archetypal heroes, the Scarlet Witch chose Janet Van Dyne as "the artist" — the hero whose ingenuity and strength of will could prove the lynchpin in the coming battle against Chthon. To enter Chthon's dimension and face his darkness head-on, the Wasp read from the ill-fated Darkhold text…and it drove her insane. Now her entire life is subject to question. Janet is no stranger to mental illness; she spent years trying to redeem ex-husband Hank Pym despite his violent breakdowns. But now, she has the power to reclaim her story…and fight back. Bellaire brings you the most twisted comic you'll read this year!

X-MEN #5
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • JAVIER PINA (A) • Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
    NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE MONTH VARIANT COVER BY MARIA WOLF
    STORMBREAKERS VARIANT COVER BY IBAN COELLO
    VARIANT COVER BY Jamie McKelvie
    ENTER: DOCTOR STASIS!
    The X-Men's new nemesis finally makes himself known to them, bringing his creations to bear. Mutants may have conquered death, but their foes are all too living…

"To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

INFERNO #3 (OF 4)
    JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) • R.B. SILVA (A)
    Cover by JEROME OPEŅA
    Stormbreaker Variant Cover by PEACH MOMOKO
    VARIANT COVER BY RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    VARIANT COVER BY JEFF DEKAL
    VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO
    VARIANT COVER BY OSCAR VEGA
    Variant Cover by Giuseppe Camuncoli
    NIMROD STRIKES!
    Krakoa's troubles don't attack one at a time. Jonathan Hickman reunites with his
    POWERS OF X collaborator R.B. Silva for the penultimate chapter of his X-Swan Song.

X-MEN: THE TRIAL OF MAGNETO #4 (OF 5)
    Leah Williams (W) • Lucas Werneck (A) • Cover by Valerio Schiti
    Variant Cover by PACO MEDINA
    Variant cover by Scott Forbes
    DOUBLE, DOUBLE TOIL AND TROUBLE!
    • A Wanda divided cannot stand…
    • …but there are many other things she can do.
    • Chaos comes to Krakoa.

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-trial-of-m...t-witch-death/

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247

Thanks Jmc247
    Last edited by juan678; 09-19-2021 at 04:42 AM.

Eric is responsible for Wanda’s death, even if he didn’t do it. He invited her to Krakoa, and she was killed because of that. I don’t think that Pietro, Billy, or Tommy will forgive him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Eric is responsible for Wanda’s death, even if he didn’t do it. He invited her to Krakoa, and she was killed because of that. I don’t think that Pietro, Billy, or Tommy will forgive him for that.
    Eric invited her to a party in which the X-men invited the world over maybe hoping to break into the ice between her and the rest of Krakoa. So if he didnīt kill her, heīs not responsible at all for her death, it doesnīt make sense to believe heīs guilty just for inviting her to a party, I could see Pietro still blaming him either way but this doesnīt mean heīs responsible.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 08-21-2021 at 04:17 PM.

Well I doubt he intended the outcome. He maybe should have thought about it, but probably had doubts of anyone finding out. Also it might not have been Eric she met up with. It also might not have been really her either. It is a murder mystery after all.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

What if Wanda killed herself out of guilt? As in she could not live with her actions? Of course we know she isn’t dead but Wanda is powerful enough to do this. Maybe she undies the hex that made her and Pietro not mutants and not Magneto’s children. It seems like Krakoa senses her true mutant nature plus the magic in her blood.

Astonishing Member

Mykines technically, not Krakoa

I am avoiding commenting right now directly in terms of the trial as I have nothing to say directly about it that I haven't already said.

Though I will say in general a restored Magnus family or House of M if they actually act as a unit with an overarching objective only works if there is a recognition of what each member brings to the table and that each has a very different history and set of views from one another.

Anyway art.

Daughters of Magneto by thapaintmonkey

AIPT: X-Fan Billy Maximoff said Wiccan has been seen in multiple alternate realities with the X-Men and even a future version of him pulled double duty as a member of the Sorcerers Supreme! What are your thoughts on Billy’s conflicting status with mutantdom? Is it time he tries to walk through a gate to Krakoa?

Anthony: God, yes please. I have so many thoughts about this — a very long document, actually lol. I have always, always wanted to do a Dynasty-style story about the 616 House of M — Magneto! Wanda! Lorna! Pietro! Billy! Tommy! All trying to work out their relationship to the Krakoan polis and their own status as the de facto royal family of mutantkind. Let us hope. X-Office, if you’re reading this, let’s do it! Call me! Oh God PLEASE.

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/08/28/x-...hony-oliveira/