Page 79 of 97 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1446
    baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    Hahaha, this is sooo cute! Daddy Magneto taking all 3 kids to the school bus, lol! Look at lil Pietro with his backpack!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

baumblume

Finally! Some acknowledgment that Pietro, unlike his sister, never fit in anywhere. (Actually I think that was briefly touched upon in a X-Men one-shot in the 90s).

I think the fact that he didn’t “belong” even when he was a child probably serves to explain why he’s so distrustful and generally aloof. I would love to see a writer do something with that.

Finally! Some acknowledgment that Pietro, unlike his sister, never fit in anywhere. (Actually I think that was briefly touched upon in a X-Men one-shot in the 90s).

I think the fact that he didn’t “belong” even when he was a child probably serves to explain why he’s so distrustful and generally aloof. I would love to see a writer do something with that.
    Well, Pietro with his silvery winged hair, especially as a young boy and young man, would certainly stand out. Wanda really would not, other than for her beauty.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    My view regarding ToM is that most of its sales power comes from three things.

• Fans wanting Magnus family content badly due to not getting it for so long
    • Fans wanting to read anything with Scarlet Witch in it, especially if it involves the X-Men/mutants
    • Fans wanting to read anything with Magneto in it

In other words, I think things like ToM going back for a second printing say more about the impact of artificial scarcity over time and heightened interest in Wanda content after Wandavision than about ToM itself. Just as the current X-Men comics got a huge sales boost out of Marvel heavily promoting it as a new era after nearly a decade of the franchise being in the doghouse due to Fox owning the film rights.
    There are a whole bunch of factors for the increase in interest in the Magnus family or House of M if one prefers. The biggest I would say was Wandavision. It had a moment when nothing new was coming on on the TV due to COVID. Virtually every news article pointed new viewers back to House of M for source material as were casuals online and on TV.

That in turn produced massive interest in the HoM and given there wasn't enough hard copies to go around Kindle in the end was the go to for the legions out there wanting to know about it. That in turn led to you tubers deciding to review the story which produced more interest.

For about three months you had higher interest in the House of M then when the series was airing in 2005. I added Lorna in to show it actually raised interest for each member of the family as well. I didn't put in Wanda because it would have blown up the chart.

One sees The Gifted S1 and 2 bounces for Polaris. Oh and the only comic story to ever have increased interest online in a noticeable way for Lorna in the time period came out June 2004 and July 2004. I will let you guess what that was.

All-New Member

This needs to happen. House of M ongoing 2022!

My only complaint, I feel like Quicksilver should be on the bike and Magneto should be driving the car.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Link

No Polaris Pop yet it’s a custom.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post

Link

No Polaris Pop yet it’s a custom.
    They look so good together. At least Polaris is easy to make by painting over the SW pop, until they officially make one.

Last edited by juan678; 10-02-2021 at 03:44 PM.

Marvel clarified the order of events that Trial of Magneto comes before X-Men Inferno on the timeline.

They look so good together. At least Polaris is easy to make by painting over the SW pop, until they officially make one
    It will happen, but its hard to know when.

House of M is the least merchandised of Marvel's select few highly popular universes as the studio dispute hit right as it was about time to start making money off it and they drew back hard. Lorna has a break out popular internationally known depiction, but it wasn't merchandised either due to the studio conflict.

Any particular merchandise people are hoping for?

Oh and I noticed this summary the other day.

Last edited by jmc247; 09-29-2021 at 04:47 PM.

baumblume

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Marvel clarified the order of events that Trial of Magneto comes before X-Men Inferno on the timeline.

It will happen, but its hard to know when.

House of M is the least merchandised of Marvel's select few highly popular universes as the studio dispute hit right as it was about time to start making money off it and they drew back hard. Lorna has a break out popular internationally known depiction, but it wasn't merchandised either due to the studio conflict.

Any particular merchandise people are hoping for?

Oh and I noticed this summary the other day.

Honsetly no, I don't want any merc, if there is one major factor stopping me from liking the idea of this family. It's HoM.
    Just me ranting after realizing again how many peoole only ever base their understanding of comic Wanda on that, and act like it's perfect okay for her to be this stereotypical mad woman because she is like this in HoM and HoM is popular and famous.
    I want it buried.