Page 92 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1446
    baumblume

baumblume

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    yeah Magneto just abuse Wanda and Pietro that is canon now.
    The abuse has been canon from before he was retconned into their father in actual. He's never really been a good father. But this is just fan art.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

From this point of view yes, maybe is better if marvel keeps the axis retcon if they are not willing to do the footwork to develop Wanda and Pietro relationship with Magneto beyond the disfunctionality or just jump into an apparently good relationship without addressing their issues and I am tired of magneto being their freudian excuse everytime marvel decides to make Wanda or Pietro have a hel turn.

I like it more when he has nuanced relationships with younger characters in a mentor kind of way, like he did with the New Mutants or the Original five or on X-men Blue, with Kitty or with Lorna when they were living on Genosha, right now I am burned off to any "family" relationship, since marvel goes out of their way to deny the reasons why they changed their status on AXIS and Leah decided out of the blue to deconstruct Lorna and Magneto´s relationship into a trope. So yes, no more "family" stories for me, at least for now or until marvel has some idea of what to do with the characters and not just for selling reasons or for publicity
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 12-16-2021 at 04:42 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    From this point of view yes, maybe is better if marvel keeps the axis retcon if they are not willing to do the footwork to develop Wanda and Pietro relationship with Magneto beyond the disfunctionality or just jump into an apparently good relationship without addressing their issues and I am tired of magneto being their freudian excuse everytime marvel decides to make Wanda or Pietro have a hel turn.

I like it more when he has nuanced relationships with younger characters in a mentor kind of way, like he did with the New Mutants or the Original five or on X-men Blue, with Kitty or with Lorna when they were living on Genosha, right now I am burned off to any "family" relationship, since marvel goes out of their way to deny the reasons why they changed their status on AXIS and Leah decided out of the blue to deconstruct Lorna and Magneto´s relationship into a trope. So yes, no more "family" stories for me, at least for now or until marvel has some idea of what to do with the characters and not just for selling reasons or for publicity
    They do really need to get better with family dynamics. It's one of their major weaknesses. But at least we now know for sure it's bad because of mandates.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    They do really need to get better with family dynamics. It's one of their major weaknesses. But at least we now know for sure it's bad because of mandates.
    Agreed yes mandates are making their family dynamic worse, I have seen some writers interested in writting them solo or as a group or family but they are often rejected. I really don´t know what marvel is trying to do but I so far what we have seen is bad. Meanwhile most of their significant interactions happen off panel, like Wanda and Jericho or Billy, Pietro and Luna, Magneto and Lorna or Tommy with almost anyone. It´s such a waste of storytelling possibilities.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

baumblume

No Wanda and Pietro are his bio kids and that is good so´.

baumblume

Agreed yes mandates are making their family dynamic worse, I have seen some writers interested in writting them solo or as a group or family but they are often rejected. I really don´t know what marvel is trying to do but I so far what we have seen is bad. Meanwhile most of their significant interactions happen off panel, like Wanda and Jericho or Billy, Pietro and Luna, Magneto and Lorna or Tommy with almost anyone. It´s such a waste of storytelling possibilities.
    maybe is better if marvel keeps the retcon THAT lORNA IS NOT HIS BIO KID HE ABUSE HER TO

[IMG]https://aiptcomics.com/ezoimgfmt/***********/aiptcomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/trial-magneto-min.png?ezimgfmt=ng%3Awebp%2Fngcb1%2Frs%3Adevice%2 Frscb1-1&ssl=1&w=1920[/IMG]

baumblume

I love Dadneto and his son Peter.

baumblume

baumblume

baumblume

baumblume

baumblume