Page 88 of 110 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1641
    baumblume

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    Hahaha, I loved that line!

Another favorite is when Magneto says, "I don't know Karate but I do know crazy!" Quicksilver laughs as if he knows he means him, lol.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Don't really know much about the QS actors. I haven't been following the Avengers MCU much franchise or the Fox Franchise at all since the original Singer films.
    While Evan Peters is good as Peter Maximoff, he has some really great work in American Horror Story. I didn't see Mare of Easttown, but based on his performances in AHS I can totally believe that he had an Emmy winning performance.

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Hahaha, I loved that line!

Another favorite is when Magneto says, "I don't know Karate but I do know crazy!" Quicksilver laughs as if he knows he means him, lol.
    I just Love peter amd his dadneto

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    I just Love peter amd his dadneto
    Yeah, I wanted to see Dadneto give him a hug, but they did not do it.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

baumblume

baumblume

baumblume

baumblume

baumblume

baumblume

baumblume

baumblume

Interesting article about the actress playing MCU's first female speedster, Makkari (Lauren Ridloff), in the New York Times:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/15/m...deaf-hero.html

I think it's great we're gonna get a deaf superhero. The reason why I bring this up is because I believe if Makkari is killed off in the Eternals, then maybe there will be more of a chance to see a Quicksilver return. Because if she survives, and Tommy does too in the Multiverse of Madness, then the MCU will have TWO speedsters. If you add Quicksilver, it'll be three. I kinda don't think Disney wants to have too many heroes with the exact same powers. And we here all know speedsters are notoriously hard to write. If Evan Peters doesn't come back, it'll be a waste. He's a pretty good actor, and he could have EASILY played another MCU character for years to come. I think if he does return, he probably WON'T be Quicksilver though. I just think it was SO shitty of Marvel to give EVERY Avenger from the first three phases, Nick Fury and Loki a series and/or movies, but Quicksilver was left out. I mean, what the ****?! I'm REALLY hoping Marvel Studios does a good job with Tommy. I actually saw some action set pieces on YouTube featuring Quicksilver, and they DID look really cool. However, they were not grounded. The movies slowed to a crawl and so did time when he went into action. In AoU, Pietro moved fast but MOST of the time practically everybody else was moving at NORMAL SPEED. Visually, that felt a little bit more realistic to me.