Page 74 of 110 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1641

That set is pretty expensive now. It was $80. Now it's priced at over $100.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    Ah yes, a very early flashback scene of the Twins, just after Wanda accidentally caused that house to burst into flame.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Which was this from?
    Fantastic Four Vol 6 #32.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That set is pretty expensive now. It was $80. Now it's priced at over $100.
    Really? Wow, too much for me, although there are 3 figures included. Pietro and Magneto's look are perfect. Wanda's is not bad but I was expecting an older costumed version.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Fantastic Four Vol 6 #32.
    Guess that explain why I didn't recognize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Really? Wow, too much for me, although there are 3 figures included. Pietro and Magneto's look are perfect. Wanda's is not bad but I was expecting an older costumed version.
    It should have been the Kirby one. But Quicksilver is also in his newer blue, instead of the green he wore at the time.

It should have been the Kirby one. But Quicksilver is also in his newer blue, instead of the green he wore at the time.
    True about Pietro, but at that time Quickie was in his silver costume, Wanda had calf-high boots not thigh-highs.

How old is she anyway?

That's unfortunate. He had a lot of potential in the MCU
    I think they're gonna replace Pietro with Tommy. I can live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I think they're gonna replace Pietro with Tommy. I can live with that.
    I can't. That'd be terrible. They are no interchangeable. Both can and should exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    True about Pietro, but at that time Quickie was in his silver costume, Wanda had calf-high boots not thigh-highs.
    Pietro was in green.

Pietro was in green.

Oh I agree that in the beginning---as in this pic you presented above---from their very first appearance from XM #4--Pietro was in green. Wanda had her long opera gloves with turned-down booties.
    Fun Fact: that cover originally sported a Bluish Pietro and Purple Wanda costumes!

But I am speaking about later, when Pietro had changed his costume to the Silver---as in the 3-pack action figures. Wanda had likewise updated hers: No straps on the bodice, forearm length gloves and calf-high boots. So I am saying that they got the boots wrong in the figure, unless they are only calf-high (but they look thigh-high to me).

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

I can't. That'd be terrible. They are no interchangeable. Both can and should exist.
    I’m beginning to make my peace with that scenario being more than likely. Pietro has been thoroughly screwed over by the MCU, but hopefully Tommy will be better treated. The same can be said of them in the comics.

It would be nice to have Pietro and Tommy finally spend time together (or Wanda and Tommy without Billy for that matter). On top of that, it just seems ridiculous that DC can have an entire franchise around speedsters but Marvel can’t even handle a pair interacting more than a few panels every other decade.

Which was this from?
    Fantastic Four #32.
    Last edited by teapartyofthedead; 09-17-2021 at 09:27 AM.

Ultimate Member

Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    I’m beginning to make my peace with that scenario being more than likely. Pietro has been thoroughly screwed over by the MCU, but hopefully Tommy will be better treated. The same can be said of them in the comics.

It would be nice to have Pietro and Tommy finally spend time together (or Wanda and Tommy without Billy for that matter). On top of that, it just seems ridiculous that DC can have an entire franchise around speedsters but Marvel can’t even handle a pair interacting more than a few panels every other decade.
    I don't get Marvel not being able to handle speedsters yet has a thousand super strong guys (every Hulk, Power Man, Hercules, Thing, etc.)

Fantastic Four #32.
    Doesn't seem like we're getting Luna in the MCU though

Fantastic Four #32.
    I know that Marvel seems to really be adverse to showing Pietro in all mediums, but the correct thing would be to fix that. And not exclude him from everything. He should not have to pay dearly because he ended up in Whedon's sights for the next character he wanted to kill off.

Not only that but they'd be removing one of the few Romani characters they have.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Exactly.

I don't get Marvel not being able to handle speedsters yet has a thousand super strong guys (every Hulk, Power Man, Hercules, Thing, etc.)

Doesn't seem like we're getting Luna in the MCU though
    I think it comes down to how much Barry and Wally are respected at DC, and how little Marvel regards Pietro and Tommy. They have so much potential, but it goes untapped because no one at Marvel seems to recognize it.

Unfortunately, Luna’s MCU entry seems doubtful. No only has Pietro remained dead, but the Inhumans are less than likely to appear after the disaster their show was.

I know that Marvel seems to really be adverse to showing Pietro in all mediums, but the correct thing would be to fix that. And not exclude him from everything. He should not have to pay dearly because he ended up in Whedon's sights for the next character he wanted to kill off.

Not only that but they'd be removing one of the few Romani characters they have.
    Agreed.
    Last edited by teapartyofthedead; 09-17-2021 at 10:01 AM.