Page 93 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1641

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I doubt it because that's not how their gaming rights worked. They were together. And neither Marvel nor Fox had exclusive rights to the twins in film. No one negotiated for them back when they were dividing up rights. Feige has gone on record saying so himself.

Wanda and Pietro were wrapped up in comics at the beginning. They have not been so much since Pietro went missing and ended up married to Crystal.

The show had very huge plot holes that I was hoping they would fill. But oh well. What's done is done. I hope Pietro at least ends up in some animated show or more video games.
    Who knows what really happened? Maybe Pietro was always meant to die in AoU. Maybe not. I just happen to think the FOX/Disney war had something to do with it. Maybe Feige and Whedon dislike Quicksilver as a character and wanted him gone. I tend to think this is NOT the case because Feige and Whedon have mentioned how they were "twins fans" reading the comics growing up. I sure wish Agatha could have "hate taught" Wanda some more. Despite her excellent skin regimen, she's in essence a filthy old hag who has lived for several hundred years. If she explained some "rules" about chaos magic, it might have cleared things up. Like maybe Wanda could only tap into a certain amount of magical energy and couldn't create more than five "constructs" at a time or whatever. I don't care what the "rules" are, and they don't have to be explained to me. Just as long as they're applied REASONABLY consistently, I'm fine. I complained LOUDLY on the WandaVision thread that Hahn practically disappeared for a few episodes (this happened to a lesser extent to Bettany). Hahn stated that she was Salieri and Wanda was Mozart. If viewers could have seen Agatha grow jealous and hateful of Wanda throughout the show, I think that would have solved her "motivation" problem. I would have bought the idea that Agatha believed Wanda was unworthy of her powers and thought she had the right to take them. I think Agatha could have explained the extents and limitations of Wanda's powers more because she's in an excellent position to know about that ****. I also happen to think that the whole Fietro subplot distracted from the Wanda/Vision conflict in Episode 5. I was worried about that happening at the time and I was disappointed with the direction WandaVision took after that. The two of them should have reconciled more naturally than they did in my opinion.

We talk about the costs of magic a lot. I would have actually incorporated Strange's more recent history from the comics for WandaVision. Not saying Wanda should puke before every time she casts a spell, but by creating Vision and the kids, I think it should have taken a physical, mental and emotional toll on her. The people of Westview wouldn't have to be mentally enslaved. And after a while Vision and the boys should have convinced her to let them go to restore her health or something. I actually thought the show originally was gonna do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Wanda broke down and created a construct of Vision after she broke down at reading the plans for the house he was going to build for her. That was her last chance at a normal life and she pls es herself and the Vision as a happy couple in the sitcoms she uses to like.

She’s lost a lot of loved ones, but wasn’t about her trying to bring back everyone she cared for.
    Oh yes, I agree with your statement 100%. I'm just saying Wanda talked SO much about Pietro throughout the show, you'd figure she might have brought him back (using constructs of course) to be happy. Then again, for her to say goodbye to Vision, Billy, Tommy AND Pietro would have crammed in a LOT of farewells in a limited series.

baumblume

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post

I love seeing old scans like this one! The artwork and coloring were terrifico, even down to Bova's blue eyes!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I love seeing old scans like this one! The artwork and coloring were terrifico, even down to Bova's blue eyes!
    Quicksilver's hair IS SO GOOD

baumblume

A Quicksilver with no silver hair is like a Cyclops without a visor, ...Quicksilver” is another name for Mercury, which, amongst other things, is a Greek god who is very fast. In any case, they designed Pietro to fit the name Quicksilver, hence the silver hair. Besides, Magneto’s hair is not a mutation like Pietro’s. His white hair is a product of age, he was born with dark brown hair.

baumblume

Quicksilver's hair IS SO GOOD
    A Quicksilver with no silver hair is like a Cyclops without a visor, ...Quicksilver” is another name for Mercury, which, amongst other things, is a Greek god who is very fast. In any case, they designed Pietro to fit the name Quicksilver, hence the silver hair. Besides, Magneto’s hair is not a mutation like Pietro’s. His white hair is a product of age, he was born with dark brown hair.
    Yes, I know. I have long liked Pietro! Even from his earliest appearances he had his silvery wing-tipped hair (while Wanda used to have two-curls that went down on her forehead). Some of Pietro's earliest costumes even had tiny wings on his ankles!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

baumblume

baumblume

Last edited by baumblume; 09-27-2021 at 11:47 AM.

baumblume

baumblume

YES!! Just LOVE these classic pics so much! Pietro's hair was really done well back then! Wanda with black hair looked so nice against the scarlet of her costume too. And notice (at least, 1 curl on Wanda's forehead).

baumblume