Page 73 of 110 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1641
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    Pietro’s albinism was something that had him looking paler skinned/lighter complexation than other people of his Romani Family. So Pietro was always out of place, either in his own family (Django & Marya loved him but I’m speaking of reasons why he might have felt out of place with other Romani kids which is why he clung to Wanda when they were kids more because he didn’t really have friends his own age.)
    Isnt this Pietro only prentending to be albino? And his white hair is a mutation? I think that is Luna and thats his disquise if memory serves.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    While the marriage with Crystal may be beyond salvaging, Pietro and Luna’s is still mostly intact if distant. I wish writers wouldn’t forget she existed. It is far past time she met her cousins, and reconnect with the rest of the family.
    How old is she anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I guess Pietro not showing up in What If kind of confirms to me that Disney is done with him. I think ATJ would have come back to voice his character for an episode or two if he was asked. I think it would make a lot of MCU fans happy. Looking back, I sort of understand why Marvel Studios went with Evan Peters's version for WandaVision. His interpretation of Quicksilver was far more popular than ATJ's and helped drive up interest in the show. It would have definitely made MUCH more sense for the original MCU Pietro to come back in the series, but I don't think people would be as intrigued by his appearance. I wasn't as offended by the Bohner reveal like most people. I actually thought it was pretty funny (but I like dick and fart jokes). Wanda will definitely say hello again to Vision and her kids eventually, but she won't get any closure with her twin brother. That's pretty sad to me. That's another issue I have with magic and the complete lack of consistency in its use in storytelling. She could "create" a husband and children, but she was unable to do the same with her parents and brother?
    That's unfortunate. He had a lot of potential in the MCU

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    How old is she anyway?

That's unfortunate. He had a lot of potential in the MCU
    From her last appearance, I would say the 13-14 range.

59E7EDE5-3C3A-41A7-A4FC-730ECD60CB17.jpg

baumblume

My theory now is Hope and or fake Wanda (and the rest of the 5) probably was the one who killed Wanda just to resurrect her back as a Mutant. Especially since the last issue of New Mutants it was the 5 who were saying they have the power to do what they please when it comes to resurrection.
    I still think that this arc will lead to Mags being Wanda and Pietros father again. And everything he is doing is to protect his kids.

My theory... Wanda was ressurected, but Wanda is also in spiritual Limbo. Ress. Wanda is a younger (knowledge wise depending on when she was last backed up on Cerebro) version of herself that may still be a mutant (i still feel she used magic to rewrite her & Pietro history and ties to magneto). I feel like Hope may have just gave a her a quick rundown or mentally walking her through it. Spirit Wanda's journey could lead her back into her real body

My theory now is Hope and or fake Wanda (and the rest of the 5) probably was the one who killed Wanda just to resurrect her back as a Mutant. Especially since the last issue of New Mutants it was the 5 who were saying they have the power to do what they please when it comes to resurrection.
    I still think that this arc will lead to Mags being Wanda and Pietros father again. And everything he is doing is to protect his kids.

My theory... Wanda was ressurected, but Wanda is also in spiritual Limbo. Ress. Wanda is a younger (knowledge wise depending on when she was last backed up on Cerebro) version of herself that may still be a mutant (i still feel she used magic to rewrite her & Pietro history and ties to magneto). I feel like Hope may have just gave a her a quick rundown or mentally walking her through it. Spirit Wanda's journey could lead her back into her real body
    If she used her inverted powers to remove the x-gene and her link to Mags, why would she work with Hope to become a mutant and Mags' kid again?

She was relieved to not be biologically related to Mags.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

baumblume

Though, whoever did try to kill her, must have intentions on putting greater purpose on her. Hopefully this means that Wanda has her actual life back and is actually a mutant again. Though. If that's the case, then the same could be said about Pietro if the killer is actually after him as well. Anyway, whatever the killer's intentions are, it is Definitely for a greater purpose.

baumblume

baumblume

baumblume

baumblume

exclusive 3-pack with Quicksilver, Magneto, and the Scarlet Witch.
    Last edited by baumblume; 09-17-2021 at 07:38 AM.

baumblume

Last edited by baumblume; 09-17-2021 at 07:51 AM.

baumblume

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    From her last appearance, I would say the 13-14 range.

59E7EDE5-3C3A-41A7-A4FC-730ECD60CB17.jpg
    Which was this from?

exclusive 3-pack with Quicksilver, Magneto, and the Scarlet Witch.
    Pretty nice figures!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!