Page 72 of 110 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1641

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    Random question: If all of Magneto's children were daughters, would he still treat Lady Quicksilver like absolute **** or would her relative lack of power compared to her sisters (who can each kill you from across the street) make her Daddy's Little Princess? Or would she be just as expendable? Would Magneto be a better parent/person if he didn't have a son to view as a rival?
    Well he's been treating Lorna like **** and she's his only current living child, so you have your answer from that. Also the only child he never abused or manipulated was Anya.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Well he's been treating Lorna like **** and she's his only current living child, so you have your answer from that. Also the only child he never abused or manipulated was Anya.
    Its easy to believe that Magneto doesn't give a damn about Wanda and Pietro.
    He Kills Pietro

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Recent events lead me to believe Wanda is easily the front runner here. Has Magneto even mentioned Pietro in the last 5 years? Everytime Wanda's in trouble he's right there to try and rescue her.
    They have not been related since Axis and that was back on 2014. It was the last time they saw each other because Magneto went for Pietro to see if he could help Wanda after she was inverted on Axis, she wanted to kill Dr Doom and Magneto wanted to stop her because he knew she would hate herself if she found out what she did when she came back to her normal self, that was the last time Pietro and Magneto talked. At the time Pietro was working with All New X-factor with Lorna so he was well.

He also thought about them and remembered them when he was send to an alternative world called Age of X-man, there he still thought they were his children.

Marvel really went out of its way trying to show they were not related anymore so they didnīt interact much and given how Williams is despicting Magneto I would not be surprised if they didnīt interact for a long time after ToM, especially if Brevoort is still in charge of Avengers office, he never liked much the connection and prefers them to be unlerated. I just will miss the possibility of Lorna and Magneto interaction because there was potential there on the X-side, hope Duggan can do something but well, I guess the characters con do with not being related and not more interaction for more years. I do think Magneto gives a damm about Pietro and Wanda the problem is marvel just likes to write them fighting or about how "horrible" evil daddy magneto is despite past stories showing the opposite on the X and A side and I am getting tired of it, so I will do with some more years of them being unrelated.

I think it would be nice if Pietro remade his links to the inhumans and his relationship with Luna, with X-factor, Synapse and the kids over Avengers academy. Luna and Pietroīs bond is great and despite not quite getting along with Crystal counsins, that story is full of opportunities for him, imo, breaking all his bonds with the A and X side has been fatal for his character, he needs to get back those links asap.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 09-16-2021 at 08:02 AM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    They have not been related since Axis and that was back on 2014. It was the last time they saw each other because Magneto went for Pietro to see if he could help Wanda after she was inverted on Axis, she wanted to kill Dr Doom and Magneto wanted to stop her because he knew she would hate herself if she found out what she did when she came back to her normal self, that was the last time Pietro and Magneto talked. At the time Pietro was working with All New X-factor with Lorna so he was well.

He also thought about them and remembered them when he was send to an alternative world called Age of X-man, there he still thought they were his children.

Marvel really went out of its way trying to show they were not related anymore so they didnīt interact much and given how Williams is despicting Magneto I would not be surprised if they didnīt interact for a long time after ToM, especially if Brevoort is still in charge of Avengers office, he never liked much the connection and prefers them to be unlerated. I just will miss the possibility of Lorna and Magneto interaction because there was potential there on the X-side, hope Duggan can do something but well, I guess the characters con do with not being related and not more interaction for more years. I do think Magneto gives a damm about Pietro and Wanda the problem is marvel just likes to write them fighting or about how "horrible" evil daddy magneto is despite past stories showing the opposite on the X and A side and I am getting tired of it, so I will do with some more years of them being unrelated.

I think it would be nice if Pietro remade his links to the inhumans and his relationship with Luna, with X-factor, Synapse and the kids over Avengers academy. Luna and Pietroīs bond is great and despite not quite getting along with Crystal counsins, that story is full of opportunities for him, imo, breaking all his bonds with the A and X side has been fatal for his character, he needs to get back those links asap.
    i hate hate the the inhumans
    The only thing I’m looking forward to in Trial of Magneto is Pietro showing up from where ever marvel stashed him to testify against Magneto for being a shitty father.

Court: We aren’t here for this-

Pietro: Did you know he constantly gaslit us? As if sending assassins after teenagers to “train them” wasn’t bad enough

i hate hate the the inhumans
    The only thing IÂ’m looking forward to in Trial of Magneto is Pietro showing up from where ever marvel stashed him to testify against Magneto for being a shitty father.

Court: We arenÂ’t here for this-

Pietro: Did you know he constantly gaslit us? As if sending assassins after teenagers to “train them” wasn’t bad enough
    I think Pietro Will have to deal with almost killing him��, he already beat him over this, like in son of m, avx, or Avengers:childrens Crusade, thats their default interaction post HoM AND ITS fair, I get it, I just prefer a long period of distance after that. He can go try to beat Gorgon instead. Mags may be sorry but I dont think he should be an eternal punching bag for Pietro issues or maybe Pietro should just kill him one of this days, It would make things even AND maaybe would help advance their narrative past this point.

If not the inhumans I think at least haweye or CAP the point Is to get him back on His feet narrativewise.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 09-16-2021 at 11:50 AM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

baumblume

I think Pietro Will have to deal with almost killing him��, he already beat him over this, like in son of m, avx, or Avengers:childrens Crusade, thats their default interaction post HoM AND ITS fair, I get it, I just prefer a long period of distance after that. He can go try to beat Gorgon instead. Mags may be sorry but I dont think he should be an eternal punching bag for Pietro issues or maybe Pietro should just kill him one of this days, It would make things even AND maaybe would help advance their narrative past this point.

If not the inhumans I think at least haweye or CAP the point Is to get him back on His feet narrativewise.
    He’s a brave Person not letting his dad intimidate him into lying for him.
    The fact that Pietro went up and confronted his own killer and the fact that it was his own parent made it harder for him, mad respect for that man.
    in son of m Magneto This monster knew exactly what he was doing. He was trying to intimidate his son. I’m glad Pietro had enough courage to tell the truth.

In Son of M Pietro beat off a depowered Magneto because he could and made Luna a drogadict, I donīt think that was supposed to be seen as brave.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 09-16-2021 at 12:37 PM.

baumblume

In Son of M Pietro beat off a depowered Magneto because he could and made Luna a drogadict, I donīt think that was supposed to be seen as brave.
    Magneto is his his killer . His father is a monster.
    dadneto is not real.
    The evidence is going to show that I’m a scum and my son is more of a man than me”

Sigh whatever I will agree to disagree. I hope Pietro gets back to comics at some point and becomes an independent character again I do enjoy reading about him sometimes.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 09-16-2021 at 12:58 PM.

baumblume

Sigh whatever I will agree to disagree. I hope Pietro gets back to comics at some point and becomes an independent character again I do enjoy reading about him sometimes.
    So if he abuse Lorna he ia BAD Wanda and Pietro ... you don't care because they are only adoptive children

baumblume

i will never understand how a parent could harm or kill their own child. This is disgusting. Magneto never should have got away with murdering his adoptive son .
    Last edited by baumblume; 09-16-2021 at 01:13 PM.

Ultimate Member

I'm not well versed in inhumans but I think Pietro keeping his connection with Luna and Crystal isn't necessarily a bad idea.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

I will remind you that this is supposed to be an appreciation thread for Pietro, not a hate thread for Magneto. You already made that thread, there’s no need to clog this one.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I'm not well versed in inhumans but I think Pietro keeping his connection with Luna and Crystal isn't necessarily a bad idea.
    While the marriage with Crystal may be beyond salvaging, Pietro and Luna’s is still mostly intact if distant. I wish writers wouldn’t forget she existed. It is far past time she met her cousins, and reconnect with the rest of the family.

I guess Pietro not showing up in What If kind of confirms to me that Disney is done with him. I think ATJ would have come back to voice his character for an episode or two if he was asked. I think it would make a lot of MCU fans happy. Looking back, I sort of understand why Marvel Studios went with Evan Peters's version for WandaVision. His interpretation of Quicksilver was far more popular than ATJ's and helped drive up interest in the show. It would have definitely made MUCH more sense for the original MCU Pietro to come back in the series, but I don't think people would be as intrigued by his appearance. I wasn't as offended by the Bohner reveal like most people. I actually thought it was pretty funny (but I like dick and fart jokes). Wanda will definitely say hello again to Vision and her kids eventually, but she won't get any closure with her twin brother. That's pretty sad to me. That's another issue I have with magic and the complete lack of consistency in its use in storytelling. She could "create" a husband and children, but she was unable to do the same with her parents and brother?
    Last edited by Albert1981; 09-16-2021 at 06:03 PM.