Page 102 of 110 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1641
    baumblume

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    A little love for Dad at superspeed!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Twins too cute.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

baumblume

Apocalypse did so much for the Dadneto fandom. Despite it not following through on its promise of more Dadneto in the story and it generally underwhelming. This is where we start seeing the nickname for this dynamic pop up with Dadneto. But the run-up to this movie there was a lot of fandom had high hopes of Peter finally figuring out that Erik was his father, and a prominent theory running around at this time that Erik was under mind control when reeking havoc upon the world with this powers and the thing that would break him from his mind control was Apocalypse fight with Peter being critically injured and Erik would save him and defect apocalypse. I really wish that happened it would’ve been epic, but nope. And that was a good thing because with that backlash brought many fix-it fics or just re-writes. Dadneto is so popular Well…I think a great big deal to its success has to be the reinterpretation of Fassbender’s Erik, Fassbender and Peters chemistry and the dynamic in which Erik and Peter share together.

baumblume

Spectacular Member

Apocalypse did so much for the Dadneto fandom. Despite it not following through on its promise of more Dadneto in the story and it generally underwhelming. This is where we start seeing the nickname for this dynamic pop up with Dadneto. But the run-up to this movie there was a lot of fandom had high hopes of Peter finally figuring out that Erik was his father, and a prominent theory running around at this time that Erik was under mind control when reeking havoc upon the world with this powers and the thing that would break him from his mind control was Apocalypse fight with Peter being critically injured and Erik would save him and defect apocalypse. I really wish that happened it would’ve been epic, but nope. And that was a good thing because with that backlash brought many fix-it fics or just re-writes. Dadneto is so popular Well…I think a great big deal to its success has to be the reinterpretation of Fassbender’s Erik, Fassbender and Peters chemistry and the dynamic in which Erik and Peter share together.
    I liked that Peter didn't reveal the relation to Erik in Apocalypse. Erik was still in heavy grieving for Magda and Nina. Revealing would have come across as a particularly cruel attempt to trick Erik. The way it played out showed emotional maturity for Peter, recognizing that Erik was not in a place to know about their connection yet. If there had been one more movie between Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix, that would have been the time to reveal it.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    I liked that Peter didn't reveal the relation to Erik in Apocalypse. Erik was still in heavy grieving for Magda and Nina. Revealing would have come across as a particularly cruel attempt to trick Erik. The way it played out showed emotional maturity for Peter, recognizing that Erik was not in a place to know about their connection yet. If there had been one more movie between Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix, that would have been the time to reveal it.
    I thought not revealing it was a big waste, and then Pietro did almost nothing in Dark Phoenix

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I have this annual in color.

baumblume

Trial of Magneto #3 was a pretty terrible issue.
    it is a insult to Dadneto fans.

If the retcon doesn’t fall, this is Bohner 02

baumblume

baumblume

They already screwed up Quicksilver twice, let’s hope it won’t happen a third time.

What are the boys doing here? I do not remember this scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    What are the boys doing here? I do not remember this scene.
    Tv comercial

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Tv comercial
    Oh. I never saw it.