Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Andy Park conceptual art
    Pretty and kind of funny.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I always thought he should've had a few more regular powers
    I think he also has some sort of healing factor

Spectacular Member

So what’s everybody’s thoughts on the second issue of Trial Of Magneto?
    I wish they release the issues more closer together I can’t wait that long for the next one lol

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dcnewb View Post
    So what’s everybody’s thoughts on the second issue of Trial Of Magneto?
    I wish they release the issues more closer together I can’t wait that long for the next one lol
    spoilers:
    So far, Pietro seems to be in character and sympathetic, which is always nice. His scenes with Northstar are very touching. It’s a little strange how he still hasn’t actually spoken to Lorna, even when sharing the same room.
    end of spoilers

The next issue won’t be until October 20, and I may go stir crazy long before then.
    Last edited by teapartyofthedead; 09-15-2021 at 06:38 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    spoilers:
    So far, Pietro seems to be in character and sympathetic, which is always nice. His scenes with Northstar are very touching. It’s a little strange how he still hasn’t actually spoken to Lorna, even when sharing the same room.
    end of spoilers

The next issue won’t be until October 20, and I may go stir crazy long before then.
    spoilers:
    I wasn’t very happy that he didn’t have heaps to do in this issue, but I really love the bromance with Northstar lol. Also, where does it say that he’s sharing a room with Polaris?
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

spoilers:
    I wasn’t very happy that he didn’t have heaps to do in this issue, but I really love the bromance with Northstar lol. Also, where does it say that he’s sharing a room with Polaris?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    A friendship with Northstar always seemed like an obviously missed opportunity, so I’m glad Leah is seizing the chance to finally have them interact. Let’s hope it continues after the end of ToM.

After the tour and just before Magneto attacks, the Avengers and the X-Men are talking together in the Boneyard, HQ of X-Factor. Pietro and Lorna are barely 100 ft from each other, but never acknowledged the other’s existence.
    end of spoilers

baumblume

The Wanda that appeared at the end could actually be Wanda with the old memory backup, revived secretly by the five. That's why Hope wanted to buy time,Pietro and Tommy are fake ..I had forgotten that Hope's whole deal-- and the reason for her name-- is that she was the first mutant born after Wanda pulled her "no more mutants" thing. Hope and Wanda may be more connected than I thought.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    The Wanda that appeared at the end could actually be Wanda with the old memory backup, revived secretly by the five. That's why Hope wanted to buy time,Pietro and Tommy are fake ..I had forgotten that Hope's whole deal-- and the reason for her name-- is that she was the first mutant born after Wanda pulled her "no more mutants" thing. Hope and Wanda may be more connected than I thought.
    What do you mean by Tommy and Pietro being fake?

Also, now that you’ve mentioned, her description of the resurrection did sound similar to the Krakoan resurrection

Incredible Member

why do you think pietros fake?

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    why do you think pietros fake?
    Magneto Know That is not Pietro.

Ultimate Member

I think he also has some sort of healing factor
    I assumed so but wasn't always sure.

Magneto Know That is not Pietro.

That doesn't show anything like that. He just ignores Pietro. Which is par for the course for their relationship.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

baumblume

i just gonna offer my two cents Leah Williams hate Pietro and Wanda ,,she is a Lorna and Emma stan.

i just gonna offer my two cents Leah Williams hate Pietro and Wanda ,,she is a Lorna and Emma stan.
    Leah Williams claims to be a Wanda fan. But writers have claimed that before. Usually it just means they see something interesting they can do with the character.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That doesn't show anything like that. He just ignores Pietro. Which is par for the course for their relationship.
    He is trying to distract the Avengers to keep them from finding Wanda’s body. He has no time to hug Lorna or Pietro.