Page 59 of 110 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    Unfortunately, ever since Pietro lost his mutant identity, no writer has known what to do with him. He has no purpose to exist now, and seemingly no writer has an interest in creating a new one for him.
    There are lots of characters they aren't using. I don't think it has to do with his mutant identity as opposed to the fact that he died in the MCU and they're trying to push other characters right now. If Wanda was the "pretender", what does that make Pietro? He did have solos recently which is more than a lot of other characters, but he should have returned to the Avengers with Wanda, but it seems like they'll be used for Magneto's character development instead.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    it seems that's the direction they're going but its hard to say right now if it will happen.
    he will more than likely be in the book, hes on a few variant covers so far, he probably shows up for a one on one fight with magneto at some point

I’m thinking Wanda will be “resurrected’’ using the Krokoa method after Magneto reveals info that the twins are indeed his biological children or at least mutants…

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

So given the recent situation with the Trial of Magneto coming up, and also the Multiverse of madness in the movies, I wonder if we're going to be seeing Pietro more frequently in some way. Does anyone feel he's going to play a role in figuring out this mystery regarding who killed Wanda, and even if he is revealed to be a mutant, does anyone think he's going to easily forgive any one of the X-men for allowing the death of Wanda and Magneto even getting her there in the first place where she's in danger? I just can not see him honestly trusting any of them anymore.

Also I'd love to see some stories with him and Speed and him and his daughter. We really don't get a lot of Uncle Pietro, or Papa Pietro, along with his normal stories. Would be nice to see him going forward.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    So given the recent situation with the Trial of Magneto coming up, and also the Multiverse of madness in the movies, I wonder if we're going to be seeing Pietro more frequently in some way. Does anyone feel he's going to play a role in figuring out this mystery regarding who killed Wanda, and even if he is revealed to be a mutant, does anyone think he's going to easily forgive any one of the X-men for allowing the death of Wanda and Magneto even getting her there in the first place where she's in danger? I just can not see him honestly trusting any of them anymore.

Also I'd love to see some stories with him and Speed and him and his daughter. We really don't get a lot of Uncle Pietro, or Papa Pietro, along with his normal stories. Would be nice to see him going forward.
    I belive there´s a possibility for Ralph to really be Peter Maximoff now that the multiverse is official on the MCU so I can see him, MCU Pietro and maybe other versions around in the MoM and maybe other movies and series.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    it seems that's the direction they're going but its hard to say right now if it will happen.
    he will more than likely be in the book, hes on a few variant covers so far, he probably shows up for a one on one fight with magneto at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcnewb View Post
    I’m thinking Wanda will be “resurrected’’ using the Krokoa method after Magneto reveals info that the twins are indeed his biological children or at least mutants…
    Like, that has to be the reason why this mini exists, right? No way Marvel is going to keep Wanda dead, and this set-up is too perfect of an opportunity for Marvel to undo that retcon. The stars align too perfectly for this mini to not go that direction.

With that said, there will definitely be twists and turns in the mini. I don't know what Leah Williams plans, so it could go anywhere. My biggest fear that possibly making them mutants again maybe a huge misdirect, and the mini ends without undoing that dumb retcon. But with everything that happened in SWORD #6, and the focus on the original House of M family members, it just doesn't make sense for Marvel to not make them mutants again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I belive there´s a possibility for Ralph to really be Peter Maximoff now that the multiverse is official on the MCU so I can see him, MCU Pietro and maybe other versions around in the MoM and maybe other movies and series.
    God, I hope so. I liked WandaVision in general, but that whole reveal with fake Pietro was something I found to be completely disappointing and the wrong direction to go with that actor/character. It especially hurts because Peter Evans is so popular being Quicksilver that I felt the MCU messed up by not making him the new Quicksilver.

Not only that, but the whole thing felt like a distasteful troll. I respect and love a good misdirection and troll any day of the week, yet that one didn't really jive well with me (or a lot of people for that matter).

Quote Originally Posted by transformers03 View Post
    God, I hope so. I liked WandaVision in general, but that whole reveal with fake Pietro was something I found to be completely disappointing and the wrong direction to go with that actor/character. It especially hurts because Peter Evans is so popular being Quicksilver that I felt the MCU messed up by not making him the new Quicksilver.Not only that, but the whole thing felt like a distasteful troll. I respect and love a good misdirection and troll any day of the week, yet that one didn't really jive well with me (or a lot of people for that matter).
    Exactly that was a huge let down for me as well but I have hope because there were some cut scenes of him and Monica dealing with Mr Scratchy who was a demon and also Loki series seems to be all about the alternative universes and timelines so I think we are close to seeing him as Peter Maximoff, who knows maybe we could get both Quicksilvers.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Astonishing Member

Luna needs to be brought in if Pietro is playing a big role. She is the only one I think that can stop him from just going on a bloody rampage on everyone involved. I think what would be good is him setting up a new Unitity Squad with heroes who are there not to just represent corners of the Marvel universe but those who have really strong enough connections to multiple, and have them acting as an Internal affairs and 3rd parties for conflicts.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Luna needs to be brought in if Pietro is playing a big role. She is the only one I think that can stop him from just going on a bloody rampage on everyone involved. I think what would be good is him setting up a new Unitity Squad with heroes who are there not to just represent corners of the Marvel universe but those who have really strong enough connections to multiple, and have them acting as an Internal affairs and 3rd parties for conflicts.
    That would be such a cool idea. I would say Pietro would be a good candidate for this. And Luna needs more screen time. Maybe use her and some of the younger characters as part of a new YA group.

And I think your right, she is pathetic only one to keep him in check.

Spectacular Member

does anyone think he's going to easily forgive any one of the X-men for allowing the death of Wanda and Magneto even getting her there in the first place where she's in danger? I just can not see him honestly trusting any of them anymore.
    So like a reverse Magneto where he condemns Krokoa and it’s mutants? Interesting if so.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Exactly that was a huge let down for me as well but I have hope because there were some cut scenes of him and Monica dealing with Mr Scratchy who was a demon and also Loki series seems to be all about the alternative universes and timelines so I think we are close to seeing him as Peter Maximoff, who knows maybe we could get both Quicksilvers.
    Same! That ruined the entire series in my opinion. I also think that Evan Peters is better suited to be QS. In most comics that I’ve read he seems to be closer in personality to Peters. In Peter David’s 90s X-Factor Pietro is shown to be a a bit of a sneaker head w/ an odd sense of style who likes his junk food (the Whopper no pickles reference). He also portrays very similar traits when it comes to being impatient and can’t concentrate for long. Not to mention that both versions are loners and outcasts who don’t truly fit in a team and that’s what makes them unique… ATJ lacked most of these qualities. He was just bland and boring, also I’m pretty sure Pietro doesn’t have a euro accent in the comics either.
    Last edited by Dcnewb; 07-02-2021 at 01:24 PM.

Ultimate Member

Same! That ruined the entire series in my opinion. I also think that Evan Peters is better suited to be QS. In most comics that I’ve read he seems to be closer in personality to Peters. In Peter David’s 90s X-Factor Pietro is shown to be a a bit of a sneaker head w/ an odd sense of style who likes his junk food (the Whopper no pickles reference). He also portrays very similar traits when it comes to being impatient and can’t concentrate for long. Not to mention that both versions are loners and outcasts who don’t truly fit in a team and that’s what makes them unique… ATJ lacked most of these qualities. He was just bland and boring, also I’m pretty sure Pietro doesn’t have a euro accent in the comics either.
    Wasn't he born in Eastern Europe, and didn't he spend most of his childhood there?

The main letdown for me was he still doesn't seem to be coming back to the MCU

I love Evan Peters Quicksilver, his solo scenes are just awesome but he makes me remember more Pietro from X-men evolution than the one in the comics and I thought ATJ really didn´t have time to develop his take on the character but he has a similar background to comics Quicksilver so for me a nice balance would be a character who has personality traits from both versions so I hope we get to see them at some point.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I imagine the moment Pietro tries to rampage, Northstar could probably stop him handily.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    I imagine the moment Pietro tries to rampage, Northstar could probably stop him handily.
    i think northstar is faster than pietro, but pietro is overall stronger than him so i dont think he could easily stop him, maybe with some help. it would be interesting to see a fight between the two