Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1641
    baumblume

baumblume

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post

Loved this moment so much, it showed how well he knows his father and viceversa in this universe, because here Pietro knew that if his father was captured it was part of the plan, a distraction to keep Apocalypse off their case until they could reunite all the people they needed to attack his citadel. Love AoA Pietro and Magneto relationship
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

baumblume

baumblume

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I'll be looking for these costumes on Halloween.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    If they want Luna to show up, she can always come in from the multiverse.

Speaking of Luna, has she ever interacted much with Billy & Tommy?
    I don't think she has ever interacted with them. In fact her other cousin Ahura has a closer interactions with them, since he was in Young Avengers volume 2 as part of the teen army. She could have had an interaction with them if the Inhumans were allowed in Empyre. After Trial of Magneto Pietro and Emily should go live with the Inhumans and then Quicksilver, Synapse, Luna, Hulking, Wiccan, and Lauri-Ell can make a cosmic Uncanny Avengers Kree Inhuman olive branch family team. Name is a work in progress. Before asking why no Tommy, I see him and Wanda bonding more on earth. While Billy is now in the stars with his husband.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I don't think she has ever interacted with them. In fact her other cousin Ahura has a closer interactions with them, since he was in Young Avengers volume 2 as part of the teen army. She could have had an interaction with them if the Inhumans were allowed in Empyre. After Trial of Magneto Pietro and Emily should go live with the Inhumans and then Quicksilver, Synapse, Luna, Hulking, Wiccan, and Lauri-Ell can make a cosmic Uncanny Avengers Kree Inhuman olive branch family team. Name is a work in progress. Before asking why no Tommy, I see him and Wanda bonding more on earth. While Billy is now in the stars with his husband.
    If the Inhumans are on Earth, Luna can meet up with Tommy though

Astonishing Member

If the Inhumans are on Earth, Luna can meet up with Tommy though
    The Inhumans are in a confused state, DotI had a bunch killed but showed the leaders of 2 of the Kingdoms alive and well. Most comics afterwards are treating them on all being on some far off planet hidden, but no one is doing anyhting really with that. Yes if the writers on Marvel decide Black Bolt and the adult Royals are just with the survivng Universal Inhumans then Luna can be on earth and can hang out with Tommy, though F4 had her on another planet so space. I was also thinking of more then her meeting a cousin but to give Quicksilver a book, or at least be part of a new team book. With a number of his family in space he could join them.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    The Inhumans are in a confused state, DotI had a bunch killed but showed the leaders of 2 of the Kingdoms alive and well. Most comics afterwards are treating them on all being on some far off planet hidden, but no one is doing anyhting really with that. Yes if the writers on Marvel decide Black Bolt and the adult Royals are just with the survivng Universal Inhumans then Luna can be on earth and can hang out with Tommy, though F4 had her on another planet so space. I was also thinking of more then her meeting a cousin but to give Quicksilver a book, or at least be part of a new team book. With a number of his family in space he could join them.
    Yeah, I've lost track a bit of where the Inhumans are (maybe Marvel did too haha). But if QS had a book, or at least a mini, then he could bring in his extended family for some kind of reunion, maybe on the blue area of the Moon

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Yeah, I've lost track a bit of where the Inhumans are (maybe Marvel did too haha). But if QS had a book, or at least a mini, then he could bring in his extended family for some kind of reunion, maybe on the blue area of the Moon
    That’s where the Summers clan has taken up residence
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I think QS could be a worthy match for Spider-Man

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    That’s where the Summers clan has taken up residence
    Whoops. I didn't know that. I haven't caught up yet.