Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1641

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    He Can Run Up Walls
    Thanks for all the great pics. I especially love this one. Running on the walls!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

baumblume

baumblume

He IS Not in trival of magneto 5

ToM #5 is really bad.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wallcloud View Post
    He IS Not in trival of magneto 5
    Oh, you gotta be kidding me. He shows up in the first issue, beats up his former dad and is never seen again?

This could turn out to be the worst-edited book I've ever seen.

Astonishing Member

ToM #5 is really bad.
    How bad? I can assume that Pietro's absence means he's not the killer.

BANNED

ToM #5 is really bad.
    Please DM me the deets

Quicksilver disappeared from the story when Wiccan showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Quicksilver disappeared from the story when Wiccan showed up.
    the story is so bad

It's kinda funny though I can't lie.

But they are Magnetos kids,the book is only a messenger of a big story .. i think we’ll get a big magneto family story when the new marvel movie hits the cinemas .

i think the pietro in the book was just a fake of wandas magic .

and the killer isn't really a killer
    sorry my english is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    It's kinda funny though I can't lie.

hahahahaha i'm glad that pietro isn't the killer .

I wonder if Leah Williams dont like pietro i will not buy a book from her

It says right there in plain text that Pietro Maximoff, Quicksilver, is supposed to be in this comic. Where the **** is he throughout this whole thing? Where has he been for the last three fucking issues of this series? Pietro was on the first cover of this series, he was there for two books, and now he’s just magically not there anymore. You would think he would be one of the most important people there given how close he is to Wanda and his relationship to Erik; but for some reason Leah Williams decided he wasn’t necessary anymore past him punching Erik.

And by the way, last we saw him, he was being wrapped up in barbed wire by Erik. After that he just ceased to exist. There was one small cameo of him in the last book but it was so tiny and so vague that it could have been anyone. How come he wasn’t allowed to talk to anyone in his family, did he and Lorna just forget their bond and now they just don’t know one another? Did he not care that Wanda is magically not dead now (which I fucking doubt because of how much he loves Wanda) or was he just not on Krakoa anymore? These are all questions I won’t have answers to because I know Leah is gonna just pretend we’re all idiots and will take whatever slop is given to us.And now we move on to the murderer reveal.This was fucking dumb. There’s no other words to describe just how dumb this whole situation is. What makes it worse is that Toad had no reason to be the murderer because it’s later revealed that this was a whole plot Erik and Wanda orchestrated.So what purpose is there to having Toad confess to a crime he didn’t commit? If you ask me this just reeks of Leah forgetting that this was actually supposed to be a murder mystery with a trial involved and she decided to just make a random person from a hat the murderer only for their crime to be nullified like three pages later. I’m so glad it didn’t turn out to be Pietro because that would’ve made me so pissed, but this....this is just pathetic storytelling. To have a murder mystery work you need to have multiple suspects all with some motivation to kill Wanda, you need to have interviews, trials, intrigue as the plot thickens with more evidence pointing in different directions. But none of that was here. This was just a kaiju fighting magic fest with some murder mystery sprinkled on top because Leah realized last minute “oh wait! This issue is called Trial of Magneto! Guess I have to add in some trials on the last issue and have Erik feature more than in the last four books!” I don’t care if I’m exaggerating because this is what this tells me, as a reader.

She expected us to be fucking dumb and accept anything that landed on our laps that had Magnus Family written on it.How come we had to wait four books before we got to see Wanda and Lorna interacting at all? I love this page but why did it take Leah this long to make them interact. And once again, why is Pietro not there? He wasn’t there for the trial, he wasn’t there for the fight, why is he not here with his sisters? Lorna and Pietro have probably the healthiest bond of the Magnet siblings and were friends before they found out they were family, so why would he not be there to support her after all the time he spent with her in ANXF?

Again, I know the reason why, but it’s just monumentally disappointing that we get this in the last issue and Pietro isn’t even included.