Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110
Results 1,636 to 1,641 of 1641

I counted 13 hugs in the Trial of Magneto and not one of them is Pietro and Wanda, you know? The twins? Whom love each other and are each other’s family and maybe we should have gotten one on panel hug or embrace or even a chance to talk to each other?

I can't believe Pietro wasn't the first running to hug Wanda when she came back, I can't believe he wasn't there at all during issue five.

And Erik? It really was Williams following the stupid fanon idea that Erik only cares about his daughters, his only interaction with Pietro was getting punched by him (which was great btw) and then nothing! Yeah he called him "son" but like that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallcloud View Post
    I counted 13 hugs in the Trial of Magneto and not one of them is Pietro and Wanda, you know? The twins? Whom love each other and are each other’s family and maybe we should have gotten one on panel hug or embrace or even a chance to talk to each other?
    Yeah we got Quicksilver and Northstar hugging but not Quicksilver with any of his family:/

And you're right about him showing in the cast page at the very start but not actually showing up in any meaningful way in the issue, wow

BANNED

This book was about Wanda making amends to the mutant community and the restoration of her ties. There is that. Her redemption.

Yep, it was a close to a horrible chapter and hopefully mutants can finally heal. And have back everyone they lost.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I agree with earlier comments that Wanda and Pietro maybe should have introduced a bit later in the MCU. I liked AoU more than most people, but it was a crowded film. I'm happy we got to see Quicksilver's and Tommy's comic book costumes in WandaVision (which both looked GREAT in live-action by the way), but I don't think ATJ is interested in reprising his role in the MCU again. If the Maximoff twins were introduced later, maybe BOTH Pietro and Ultron would have survived and appeared in future MCU projects. I must say the dick joke in WandaVision was pretty funny. I mean who laughs at their own last name? Fans who watched "Growing Pains" would have definitely appreciated it more. But in the end, I don't think the Quicksilver reveal was necessary to tell Wanda's story. I think it hurt the reputation of the show in the long run and denied Evan Peters a chance to play another character in the MCU. Of all the cameos that have been rumored in the MoM, I don't think MCU Pietro's name has been mentioned.