Page 27 of 110 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Evan Peters quicksilver it's very popular and liked even with the x-men movies, i would even say that if Fox gave him a movie it would have been successful instead of that cancelled movie of gambit with channing tatum that never happened

Still, they never try to do something with him at least copy the movie version

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean Grey is a mutant but her sister Sara was not

Not all of Sam's siblings are mutants. Most are, but there are a few that arent
    Wow. I didn't know that. I didn't even know Jean had a sister!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Evan Peters quicksilver it's very popular and liked even with the x-men movies, i would even say that if Fox gave him a movie it would have been successful instead of that cancelled movie of gambit with channing tatum that never happened

Still, they never try to do something with him at least copy the movie version
    I think Quicksilver was pretty lucky to have two charismatic actors portray him in live-action. And I'm grateful that in the movies and shows, he's remained a hero through and through (unlike in the comic books sometimes). It's his sister that's sort of fluctuating between being a hero and a villain in the MCU right now.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 03-10-2021 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Wow. I didn't know that. I didn't even know Jean had a sister!

She used to but was unfortuantely killed off in the 90s. Too bad as she had potential.

Fun fact, when Jean was being brought back in the 80s, Claremont suggested Marvel make Sara a mutant and use her as the 5th member of X-Factor. That obviously didnt happen

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

She used to but was unfortuantely killed off in the 90s. Too bad as she had potential.

Fun fact, when Jean was being brought back in the 80s, Claremont suggested Marvel make Sara a mutant and use her as the 5th member of X-Factor. That obviously didnt happen
    Thank you for sharing this info with me. It's very interesting. My knowledge about the X-Men is embarrassingly weak.

Were people this salty over the Mandarin reveal in Iron Man 3? I remember this being the case, but this Fietro/Bohner thing seems like more higher toxic levels of salt than before. Just my feeling. Due to Peters' impressive performance, I think any return by ATJ is now an impossibility. Fans want THAT version back. It's amazing how quiet ATJ has been. He must feel pretty humiliated.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 03-10-2021 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Were people this salty over the Mandarin reveal in Iron Man 3? I remember this being the case, but this Fietro/Bohner thing seems like more higher toxic levels of salt than before. Just my feeling. Due to Peters' impressive performance, I think any return by ATJ is now an impossibility. Fans want THAT version back. It's amazing how quiet ATJ has been. He must feel pretty humiliated.
    People are still salty about the Mandarin reveal but I think it's been softened by his real version being confirmed for Shang-Chi. The Fietro thing is just fresh. Not more salty.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Save Quicksilver & its all Evan Peters not ATJ, literally is trending all over Twitter, what the actual hell is the hype with Evan Peters? I don't get it he looks musty.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Save Quicksilver & its all Evan Peters not ATJ, literally is trending all over Twitter, what the actual hell is the hype with Evan Peters? I don't get it he looks musty.
    I saw that. There is a lot of Quicksilver stuff trending on Google as well. Hopefully Marvel takes note.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Matt Shakman says there were talks very early on about potentially bringing Aaron Taylor-Johnson’s Quicksilver in WandaVision

Source: https://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/new...n-back-as-qui/

Matt Shakman says there were talks very early on about potentially bringing Aaron Taylor-Johnson’s Quicksilver in WandaVision

Source: https://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/new...n-back-as-qui/
    They should have that would have been better at least a cameo to explain how h got his powers instead of leaving it as a plot hole never to be expanded on.

I think people are angry because Evans quicksilver got very popular after His scenes in the x-men movies, his slow motion scenes are the best part of those x-men movies from what i heard

I think people are angry because Evans quicksilver got very popular after His scenes in the x-men movies, his slow motion scenes are the best part of those x-men movies from what i heard
    Overrated IMO the Nightcrawler scene from X-Men United shits on both IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    People are still salty about the Mandarin reveal but I think it's been softened by his real version being confirmed for Shang-Chi. The Fietro thing is just fresh. Not more salty.
    As you well know, I had absolutely no problem with the Mandarin reveal in Iron Man 3. I thought it was hilarious. And made sense. I'm torn about the Fietro reveal. That dick joke was REALLY funny, and I applaud Schaeffer and Shakman for trolling the audience. People need to learn to stop getting so invested in theories. It's not Marvel's fault things didn't turn out the way they predicted. I do feel really bad for Pietro fans, though. I think his live-action versions were FAR more popular than his comic book and cartoon versions. There's one thing that could take the sting out of the "Fietro" reveal. From my understanding, Speed in the comics is essentially Fox Quicksilver personality wise anyway. So I guess there's really no point bringing either Quicksilver back when presumably Tommy will be a major character going forward. Sucks for Pietro fans, but I can EASILY see Marvel doing this.

Look, WandaVision did a wonderful and excellent job of diving deep into Wanda's and Vision's characters. I've read NUMEROUS comments elsewhere from MCU fans that they were utterly indifferent to both Wanda and Vision as characters even a few WEEKS ago. But now those same commenters are saying that Wanda and Vision are their two favorite Avengers. So WandaVision did great work there. The ONLY two complaints I'm seeing about the series from commentators are the supposed lack of justice for Westview's residents after Wanda tortured them and the "Fietro" reveal. The first complaint can potentially be dealt with in future movies and shows. I think the Fietro thing can't be fixed, unfortunately.

They should have that would have been better at least a cameo to explain how h got his powers instead of leaving it as a plot hole never to be expanded on.
    I think the showrunners wanted to use that time to focus on Wanda's origins and how the Minds Stone affected her during those Hydra experiments. If they brought in Pietro, they would have to explain how he was affected by those same tests and since he isn't likely to come back to the MCU, they probably didn't want waste valuable screen time on that.