Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I think it's actually a little bit more complicated than that. I think Peters is POSING as Quicksilver in WandaVision. Remember that audition tape that was leaked on YouTube a year ago about the twins talking about their "uncle"? People at the time were excited thinking ATJ was coming back and being a loving uncle to his nephews, right? But if you listen to one of the boys talking, it appears that the twins are actually TERRIFIED of him. They DON'T want to wake him up and they think he's secretly a vampire. I know I'm going out on a LONG limb here, but I think this "Quicksilver" might not be a Fox mutant at all. I think he could be a demon of some sort who enters the Vision household right after Wanda gives birth. I HATE the idea of Quicksilver being a villain in this show, but I actually think it's a real possibility. We'll have to see. I don't like Pietro being portrayed as a bad guy at all.
    I . . . did not know about that audition tape. I'll have to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I think it's actually a little bit more complicated than that. I think Peters is POSING as Quicksilver in WandaVision. Remember that audition tape that was leaked on YouTube a year ago about the twins talking about their "uncle"? People at the time were excited thinking ATJ was coming back and being a loving uncle to his nephews, right? But if you listen to one of the boys talking, it appears that the twins are actually TERRIFIED of him. They DON'T want to wake him up and they think he's secretly a vampire. I know I'm going out on a LONG limb here, but I think this "Quicksilver" might not be a Fox mutant at all. I think he could be a demon of some sort who enters the Vision household right after Wanda gives birth. I HATE the idea of Quicksilver being a villain in this show, but I actually think it's a real possibility. We'll have to see. I don't like Pietro being portrayed as a bad guy at all.
    Caution that audition tapes usually don't have stuff that's in the actual script so that spoilers don't get out there.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    I . . . did not know about that audition tape. I'll have to look for it.
    I actually found out about it...On this very thread last year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNSghQ1egZg

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Caution that audition tapes usually don't have stuff that's in the actual script so that spoilers don't get out there.
    That's true. The script is probably totally different. But the ideas behind the scripts could be used in shows too. I just found it weird that Billy and Tommy would act that way towards their own uncle. Don't you think it sounds kinda strange? It does not suggest a loving relationship to me. It sounds sort of scary. But then again, I could be totally wrong about this too.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Thanks for the link, Juan!

That’s certainly interesting. The VA would certainly be privy to more than even critics with a few episodes would be. It’s certainly raising the possibility of his appearance into a likelihood.

Now if only we could say the same of his comic counterpart.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I am SO there for Evan Peters as Pietro in WandaVision.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Me too. It also makes a lot of sense kick-starting the multiverse plot with the first universe-displaced characters!! Such a wonderful choice to use the "real" Quicksilver!!

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I would rather not ... That crazy Fox universe could be erased. At most leave up to X-Men 2

I'm curious if my theory about who Quicksilver really "is" will play out the way I think it will.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I think Evan Peters Quicksilver will appear as Fox Quicksilver because the multiverse is open for all the changes in reality but there´s a possibility for marvel to bring MCU Quicksilver back too
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I think Evan Peters Quicksilver will appear as Fox Quicksilver because the multiverse is open for all the changes in reality but there´s a possibility for marvel to bring MCU Quicksilver back too
    True. Just think of him as another brother from a different mother!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    True. Just think of him as another brother from a different mother!
    Exactly it will be heartwarming for Peter to meet Wanda and talk about his little sister and maybe even Magneto
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

We'll just have to see.