Page 57 of 110 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I agree Quicksilver is a much bigger character than Clea in the wider Marvel Universe. But I think Clea is WAY bigger when it come to Strange than Pietro is. I mean, she's such a big part of Stephen's history.
    That's true! That's why I don't think Pietro would play a major role in MoM if he was in it. Whereas Clea would probably be a major role.

Honestly they should have introduced her in DS

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Y'know, we think of Magneto's noble side but he could be scary and I don't know how Pietro can't feel the way he does at times. This is also how he could get in the Brotherhood. This is him seeping out of his Joseph persona.

I really haven't followed Avengers in a while so i don't know how he feels now. I've been sticking mostly to the X-Verse.

Astonishing Member

I am not sure if this was brought up before, but I just realized in the Quicksilver mini/tie in to No Surrender the world Quicksilver was in had no colour. Which means when he was moving around in that world would he actually be going faster then light?

Spectacular Member

So I’ve been really digging Quicksilver lately and thought I’d give his comics a read.

Is it just me or does he appear to be very underused? Like he’s only had 2 self titled series and he’s been around for over 60 years!

Is he in any current comics? Also would you say he’s a good character to have as a favourite or are his appearances so lacking that it’s probably better I follow another character?

Just think it’s a shame tbh

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    In that case could her overall perception be improving?
    Wandavision got many positive reviews.

I feel like we're all going to love reading X-Men Legends #5 in July
    I'm so excited !!!!!!!!

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Hawkeye Should Have Died, Not Quicksilver
    https://www.cbr.com/hawkeye-died-ave...n-quicksilver/

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Avengers: Age of Ultron - Hawkeye Should Have Died, Not Quicksilver
    https://www.cbr.com/hawkeye-died-ave...n-quicksilver/
    Hahaha, that is what I said when I saw the movie!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Crystal and Luna were on this weeks Fantastic Four, great showing of Luna´s powers and she´s now a young woman. Pietro definitely needs to visit her more.

02 (2).jpg

03 (2).jpg
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Crystal and Luna were on this weeks Fantastic Four, great showing of Luna´s powers and she´s now a young woman. Pietro definitely needs to visit her more.

02 (2).jpg

03 (2).jpg
    I wanted with "outlawed" for them to have a bunch of one shots of young super powered and their opinion or what they are doing because of it. One of them of course being Luna trying the superhero life with her dad, and Synapse as her adult mentors.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Luna has been living with her Mon on the Moon and the Kree homeworld for most of her life so it would be interesting to see what she thinks of her parents chosen career, I could see her trying it to get closer to her Dad but she doesn´t know much about earth. I think it would be nice if Synapse is still with Pietro but right now her preparation has been more about taking on her duties with the inhumans than super hero work but she´s capable of feeling people´s emotions and here she´s showing precognitive habilities so it would be interesting to see if she could use them to become a superhero.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 05-12-2021 at 05:36 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Simon Kinsberg new Behind Scene x-men

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I'm actually surprised Lucy is so interested in the Pietro and Crystal romance. I usually don't pay too much heed to romantic relationships, so I did some research on this one. I found an old comic book blog entry which trashed Crystal as being basically a whore:

http://thecoolkidztable.blogspot.com...e-bicycle.html

Wasn't the Quicksilver and Crystal pairing really toxic? Why would Disney want to adapt THAT storyline?!
    I'm replying super late. I'm not a fan of Pietro and Crystal together, but that's not because of toxicity, rather because I don't know what the relationship was built on. They were paired off simply to get them off of their respective series (Avengers and Fantastic Four). The most "development" the couple had was in the Wanda and Vision series where Crystal cheats on Pietro because she apparently doesn't like his personality at all...and to this day, I still don't know why Crystal married Pietro in the first place. I think Pietro's reasons for liking Crystal are more evident, because she healed him when he was wounded and Crystal is the typical "nice girl" that every guy wants. It's established that Pietro has a more "difficult" personality, so it would be nice if Crystal had once said one thing she liked about Pietro. So my main complaint with the pairing is that it didn't add anything to their characters, it didn't lead to interesting things (except the fact that Luna was born with no powers even though her parents were superhumans).

I would love to see Pietro get a love interest, but it needs to be done well and not just sticking him with whatever single lady he's near to. Like, the relationship with Synapse: why does he like her and why does she reciprocate?