Page 66 of 120 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast

Huh...

I can't say I was expecting another Titans title with Red Hood in it. I was assuming it may just be a tie in to the Titans TV series but perhaps that's not the case.

https://www.gamesradar.com/new-teen-...fire-and-more/
    Last edited by RedBird; 06-10-2021 at 09:29 PM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Seems more like a continuation of Titans Together than it does a Titans S3 tie in.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Huh...

I can't say I was expecting another Titans title with Red Hood in it. I was assuming it may just be a tie in to the Titans TV series but perhaps that's not the case.

There's a Titans title with Jason but not a Red Hood solo ... *sigh*

Travis Mercer

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post

Titans United appears to be a graphic novel-length, single-volume story judging by its listing on DC's subscription service website.
    I didn't notice the price, yeah, is most likely a graphic novel. Maybe in the vein of those young reader ones.

You need to sleep more Jason, you have forgotten to hide your face !

And you look mighty tired

I cannot wait for Jason to ditch the MK suit and going back to the Rebirth one.

I honestly don't expect a suit change until he gets a solo or a team book.

Well, if that's even a plan for the near future.

Who the hell knows, Lobdell got sick of the MK costume 6 issues into Outlaw and wanted to change the costume but editorial told him that there wouldn't be any costume changes for Jason until Three Jokers were released. I assume their idea was to have unanimously praise for 3J and make Fabok's costume Jason's new main costume but we all know how that went.

That said, Editorial is definitely aware of the poor reception the MK suit has since in every single comic outside canon where Jason shows up he's using the Rebirth costume.

Mighty Member

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I wouldn't at all mind seeing Jason adopt the Future State look full time. I absolutely love the mask, kind of combines both his classic Red Hood look and the newer style.

https://twitter.com/XMStudiosGH/stat...70644829196294

It slipped by that the Samurai Red Hood from XM Studios got confirmed.

Oh, and they also did a Bizarro based on the Outlaws' one

Last edited by Dark_Tzitzimine; 06-13-2021 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Who the hell knows, Lobdell got sick of the MK costume 6 issues into Outlaw and wanted to change the costume but editorial told him that there wouldn't be any costume changes for Jason until Three Jokers were released. I assume their idea was to have unanimously praise for 3J and make Fabok's costume Jason's new main costume but we all know how that went.

That said, Editorial is definitely aware of the poor reception the MK suit has since in every single comic outside canon where Jason shows up he's using the Rebirth costume.
    Quality of the book aside, I quite like Three Jokers' Jason's look. Well, if you take out the most obvious Robin imagery like the R and all of that. Has the proper helmet, a nice colour scheme and a sick-looking leather jacket.

And yeah, I don't know if it's DC giving writers and artists in these smaller books more freedom and them veering towards the Rebirth look or if it's even Editorial saying "you know what, why don't you use the Rebirth getup".

My stupid hope is that he gets an ongoing later on this year after the Cheer storyline is over and gives him a new status quo, new outfit and all. But nah.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I wouldn't at all mind seeing Jason adopt the Future State look full time. I absolutely love the mask, kind of combines both his classic Red Hood look and the newer style.
    I like it, but not to the point where I want it to be the main continuity outfit tbh.

Although it'd be better than the MK getup, which I don't hate, but, apart from being so tired of it, most artist don't get it right and at its best it's still considerably worse than the Rebirth outfit, which is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by CorDaytona View Post
    I honestly don't expect a suit change until he gets a solo or a team book.

Well, if that's even a plan for the near future.
    The Road to Task Force Z sounds more like Jason is going to end up on a team book.

Or could simply be the title of a new story arc for Detective. Having preludes to hype upcoming stories is pretty common.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    The Road to Task Force Z sounds more like Jason is going to end up on a team book.
    I know its basically Suicide Squad + Jason, but the name honestly makes me think of DBZ...