Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 828
  1. #721
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,833

    Default

    Look how cute this is. (source: Twitter)


  2. #722
    Caperucita Roja Zaresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    3,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Look how cute this is. (source: Twitter)

    Cutely cute.
    Didn't know Art has a LEGO figure. I need her.
    Always changing; ever the same.

    This is my Tumblr. Sometimes I post stuff there.

  3. #723
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    A new Mini focused on BG and BB was just announced and the thing of note is this bit



    https://www.gamesradar.com/booster-g...ens-ryan-sook/

    Do you know who else was in this same situation? Jason. And since he's only leading the first stories of FS: Gotham and Urban Legends, the chances of him getting something (a mini or a series) sooner than later just grow.
    Fingers crossed!!

  4. #724
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Look how cute this is. (source: Twitter)

    Really needs "Red Her" as a full sized figure in that too.

  5. #725
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    DC Announces 'Suicide Squad: Get Joker!' by Brian Azzarello and Alex Maleev!
    When Task Force X’s Amanda Waller sets her sights on Batman’s greatest foe, she enlists the Dark Knight’s former partner Jason Todd to track down the Clown Prince of Crime and put an end to his mad reign of terror!

  6. #726
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,145

    Default

    Not a fan of Maleev but hell yeah at Azzarello. Count me in.

    Also, Black Label so no need for Azzarello to worry about continuity, this should be good.

    Lastly, classic outfit!


  7. #727
    Caperucita Roja Zaresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    3,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Not a fan of Maleev but hell yeah at Azzarello. Count me in.

    Also, Black Label so no need for Azzarello to worry about continuity, this should be good.

    Lastly, classic outfit!

    I do like Maleev a lot.
    So our guesses turned right. Gooooood.
    Always changing; ever the same.

    This is my Tumblr. Sometimes I post stuff there.

  8. #728
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Lastly, classic outfit!
    I wish they'd get rid of that ridiculous bat-symbol and go back to his look from Under the Red Hood. Jacket, jeans, t-shirt, helmet. Simple, striking, iconic, and much more fitting for the character.

  9. #729
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGlovez View Post
    I wish they'd get rid of that ridiculous bat-symbol and go back to his look from Under the Red Hood. Jacket, jeans, t-shirt, helmet. Simple, striking, iconic, and much more fitting for the character.
    At this point, the rebirth outfit is his iconic outfit and they need a symbol for marketing and brand recognition so the chance of them reverting to the UTRH version is extremely slim if not outright impossible.

    And I'm perfectly fine with that.

  10. #730
    Astonishing Member RedBird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,162

    Default

    Ah, so this is the project Azzarello was talking about when he mentioned that he was writing for one of the Robins. I wasn't 100% certain, but I had a sneaking suspicion it was Jason.
    Art by Maleev, now that is definitely a big plus for me.
    Also yes, finally a return to Jasons Rebirth outfit. I know it's just a three issue series but still, it'll be great to see it again.

    That solicitation is quite vague though, I wonder if Jason is going to remain as a main character throughout the book or if he'll be axed by time the next issue comes out, this is suicide squad after all.

  11. #731
    Caperucita Roja Zaresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    3,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Ah, so this is the project Azzarello was talking about when he mentioned that he was writing for one of the Robins. I wasn't 100% certain, but I had a sneaking suspicion it was Jason.
    Art by Maleev, now that is definitely a big plus for me.
    Also yes, finally a return to Jasons Rebirth outfit. I know it's just a three issue series but still, it'll be great to see it again.

    That solicitation is quite vague though, I wonder if Jason is going to remain as a main character throughout the book or if he'll be axed by time the next issue comes out, this is suicide squad after all.
    I guess he's going to be sharing the lead with Harley and Waller. What makes me wonder is if he's going to be captured and forcefully put in there or Amanda is going to try to gain him as a team leader for the actual squad after he's captured. He could escape them, and I think Amanda would fear for herself if Bruce finds out he's been forced into the squad; so I guess it's the later.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 04-23-2021 at 11:45 AM.
    Always changing; ever the same.

    This is my Tumblr. Sometimes I post stuff there.

  12. #732
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    23

    Default

    In the interview, azarello said he was enjoying writing a certain bat character, not enjoyed, but enjoying and he implied that he was halfway through the project. So it probably means Jason will stick around. Besides, the annoucement focus on Jason and the joker. It wouldn't make much sense for them to use a character as the main "hey look! A new comic with this guy!" and then off him in the first issue. At least I hope he will stick a long xD
    Azzarelo and Maleev could be a very interesting pair for an eventual red hood comic down the line

  13. #733
    Astonishing Member RedBird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,162

    Default

    I definitely hope he'll stick around in the book as well, I wonder if we'll get any more information about this title any time soon.

    As a side note though, I've seen an article about this announcement claiming that the book is in some ways inspired by the 1971 cult classic crime film 'Get Carter', now I'm not sure how true that is, but if this story turns out to be anything like that film, then Jason may have a brutal end coming for him even if he does make it to the final issue. Then again, this is an Azzarelo black label book, I think brutal endings are kind of a given here. XD
    Last edited by RedBird; 04-23-2021 at 03:06 PM.

  14. #734
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trt-R5 View Post
    In the interview, azarello said he was enjoying writing a certain bat character, not enjoyed, but enjoying and he implied that he was halfway through the project. So it probably means Jason will stick around. Besides, the annoucement focus on Jason and the joker. It wouldn't make much sense for them to use a character as the main "hey look! A new comic with this guy!" and then off him in the first issue. At least I hope he will stick a long xD
    Azzarelo and Maleev could be a very interesting pair for an eventual red hood comic down the line
    Even though I'm convinced Jason will remain the lead character through the whole thing, we can't forget how Unkillables turned out. Jason was shiilled as the protagonist just to be barely a character in the final product with Mary and Cass being the true protagonists.

  15. #735
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I do like Maleev a lot.
    So our guesses turned right. Gooooood.
    I like Maleev a lot too. I've really enjoyed his style in Event Leviathan. I can't say anything about Azzarello though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •