Page 53 of 120 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Seems like the official position is, creators can give him the white streak in stories outside of continuity but no streak in the main continuity. I can live with that.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Seems correct.
    The guy between Wild Dog and Harley seems also familiar, but I have still no idea who he is.
    Oh good, and here I thought I was the only one with a déjà-vu. At first I thought it's a character from the upcoming Suicide Squad movie. But the most similar-looking character is Javelin. The hair is right - but not so much the rest.

GHeroes Europe

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT from XM Studios for upcoming 1:4 DC Comics Premium Collectibles Statues! You can find them all? Short hint for you, 8 in 1 and happy hunting! The DC Rebirth line will be in 1:6 scale.
    first picture, fourth column from the right - Red Hood Samurai

Nice

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Now the question is this Red Ronin or Reed Hood

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Whichever one that makes him the 3rd ninja of Mortal Kombat.

It's more likely is going to be an original design. You can count with the fingers of one hand the number of times an editorial has bought an original design either from fans or artists and Reed Hood would probably need to get the team behind Batman Ninja involved. And Woods' design is ninja-looking, not samurai-looking

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMX-R2uj8lq/
    A very impressive collection of helmets.

So, I got morbidly curious and went back to read a certain issue of Batman & Robin from the New52...

Let's just say, I'm even more convinced Jason needs to be on his own/with the Outlaws. That, combined with the events since, Jason deserves a clean break. And not people rehashing the same storyline, over and over.

Red Ronin would be amazing. But something similar to this design by Marton Adam Marton would be awesome too.

Other names I've found:

first picture: Death Metal, Batman medieval, Dark Night Metal, Batwoman Samurai (nice ), The Merciless
    second picture: Frank Miller (lol), Kyle Rayner (hell yeah), Red Death

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    So, I got morbidly curious and went back to read a certain issue of Batman & Robin from the New52...

Let's just say, I'm even more convinced Jason needs to be on his own/with the Outlaws. That, combined with the events since, Jason deserves a clean break. And not people rehashing the same storyline, over and over.
    I feel you.

Dexter Soy

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Red Ronin would be amazing. But something similar to this design by Marton Adam Marton would be awesome too.
    That could be the figure, as a matter of fact

martonadammarton
    Samurai Red Hood, DC Comics
    Commission work for a collectible statue design
    #Digital2D #ComicArt #Fashion&CostumeDesign #CharacterDesign #red #hood #redhood #samurai #japanese #cyber #cyberpunk #dc #darkhorse #character #design #collectible #statue #comission #comic #comics

Other names I've found:

first picture: Death Metal, Batman medieval, Dark Night Metal, Batwoman Samurai (nice ), The Merciless
    second picture: Frank Miller (lol), Kyle Rayner (hell yeah), Red Death

I feel you.

Dexter Soy

Best Red Hood cowl.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

That's not bad
    The hood and samurai helmet combo is kinda awkward but not that bad

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    That could be the figure, as a matter of fact
    That would be really, really nice. Although I doubt that Marton Adam Marton would be allowed to post the official design.
    Based on the assumption that this designer was hired by XM studios and considering the other two designs on their Instagram - Samurai Green Arrow and Green Lantern John Stewart -, I had another look at the two pictures. Even if XM studios didn't green-light those - they are awesome too though - XM studios would probably still be interested in creating statues of those two characters. Lo and behold, there's "Green Arrow Rebirth" in the second picture (7. row from below). I didn't find Green Lantern or John Stewart but his absence could be explained by Kyle Rayner. Maybe XM studios wants to publish one Green Lantern at a time. Since Hal Jordan and Jessica Cruz already have a statue, I guess it's only a matter of time until John Stewart - and hopefully Guy Gardner too - will get his.

That's not bad
    The hood and samurai helmet combo is kinda awkward but not that bad
    My favorites are 5 and 6 - the mask that only covers his mouth (plus maybe the eyes). I love the wild combination of the frightening demon mask and the softness of the flower pattern on his chest. The weaponry is badass and the torii gate is a perfect element for a Samurai Red Hood statue (It is said that torii gates connect this world with the world of spirits.)

In case somebody likes to collect signed copies, here's an offer of Batman: Urban Legends #5 by Tyler Kirkham:

#batman
    urban legends 5 with cover by me. This is the first time I've got to draw this #redhood costume. You can order this DC exclusive on my site now! http://Tylerkirkhamart.com This original art is also available. Dm or email tylerkirkham@gmail.com

This fanart is too cute to not be shared :

Teriyaki_burino

Last edited by Sergard; 05-01-2021 at 02:08 PM.

I love me some arkham knight and jason todd. Good times. Though i even like titans. Red hood is just a cool dude.