Page 106 of 120 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1797

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Oh boy. Time to change my subscription to the regular cover.
    Issue 1 variant was also... something.
    I like the pose for this one at least (I could do without those pooty lips, though. And without the Y scar because... ehh... why not just regular scars? Well, whatever. That pose is nice, and that torso is also pleasant for my eyes overall >_>). And it's kinda hot instead of... eh... Ok, Dick's one gave me some serious cringe. But Jason's one is kinda hot, though.

This one may become a problematic trend once they reach Damian and Steph.

Edit: saw the ones for Tim and Steph, and those are definitely toned down, even it they follow the, err, gym trend.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-15-2021 at 11:56 PM.

NICE

Someone at DC has clearly been watching the growing thirst for Robles Jason, that's for sure.
    But seriously, I've loved Nick Robles art for quite a while, and especially his art for Jason. To now get that on an actual cover is a real treat.
    Last edited by RedBird; 10-16-2021 at 09:53 AM.

Oh my..

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    Robins #2 Variant by Nick Robles

I became so flustered this saturday that I did a double post. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Lane View Post
    I became so flustered this saturday that I did a double post. sorry
    No problem, mate .

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Gotham Knights trailer leaked and is pretty underhelming. Just a cinematic hyping up the Court.

There's also a BTS video (which shows some gameplay).

As for the game, I'm really liking it, from tone and visuals to gameplay (hopefully the story is meaningful and there's little to no GaaS/MTX bullshit). Now, after a year with no news, this feels really damn dissapointing, I really wanted either a date or some gameplay. Oh, well.

Quote Originally Posted by CorDaytona View Post
    There's also a BTS video (which shows some gameplay).

As for the game, I'm really liking it, from tone and visuals to gameplay (hopefully the story is meaningful and there's little to no GaaS/MTX bullshit). Now, after a year with no news, this feels really damn dissapointing, I really wanted either a date or some gameplay. Oh, well.
    Game studios have been dealing with a lot of problems this last year because the COVID and also a few other things, I think. Better be patient with any new release for the next year, even :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Game studios have been dealing with a lot of problems this last year because the COVID and also a few other things, I think. Better be patient with any new release for the next year, even :/.
    Oh, I know (and honestly better not rush it/work your employees to death just to meet a date). But since this used to be scheduled for last year, I was really banking on a release window, so I was bummed lol. Same for Dick and Jason gameplay, we just got a little.

I still think it's releasing in the first half of next year, these COVID-related delays are usually counted in the months. Then again, game development is ridiculous hard, so it could slip further.

I wanted two things, to see Dick and Jasons gameplay, and to hear their voices as well. We got 2 seconds of Dicks voice acting, and 2 seconds of Jasons combat. Argh what a tease.
    With the hype surrounding those 'court of owls' care packages, I had hoped there would be more content this time around, or maybe a release date, but oh well. As long as we get a finished product by the end, that's all that matters.

On a positive note, I'm still loving what an absolute unit Jason is in this game XD

Not really Jason related, but I just had to share Dexter, one of my favorite comic book artists, drawing my favorite Dragon Ball transformation

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I wanted two things, to see Dick and Jasons gameplay, and to hear their voices as well.
    I find it kind of wired that they showed gameplay footage for Barbara and Tim already year or so ago, but still nothing for Dick and Jason.

https://www.gamesradar.com/gotham-kn...rkham-origins/

This article summarizes pretty well my disappointment with the GK's DC Fandome presentation

Anyway, reviews for the Three Jokers wave are starting to hit the web.

Remember batman Ninja? Is coming back to Japan as a stage play.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ostume/.178527

Reed Hood doesn't look any less funny IRL but it worked better than most of the other designs

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Remember batman Ninja? Is coming back to Japan as a stage play.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ostume/.178527

Reed Hood doesn't look any less funny IRL but it worked better than most of the other designs

...Yeah. They certainly made Jason's headwear "unique", I'll admit.

Bruce really should have let him off Joker and Harley in that film. Would have made things SO much easier.