Page 18 of 120 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Now that fan comic is far better than what happened for the ending. Though the author seems to have forgotten that Alfred is pretty dead right now.
    The fan comic is very meta. But I 110% share the sentiment of the artist.

Is Alfred still dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    The fan comic is very meta. But I 110% share the sentiment of the artist.

Is Alfred still dead?
    I think he still is, but apparently a lot of characters came back because of Metal's consequences when it ended. Some people were wondering how they're going to bring him back (him and Roy).

It could just be somewhat he was never dead. That time somewhat reset. What do you guys think about this whole the Batfam are going to be closer. Does that make Jason less interesting?

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    It could just be somewhat he was never dead. That time somewhat reset. What do you guys think about this whole the Batfam are going to be closer. Does that make Jason less interesting?
    The way Jason died and came back (I prefer the pre-Flahpoint version) is what sets him apart.

I've read Future State Red Hood.
    a) Why can't DC leave Jason's hair color alone?
    b) Joshua Williamson should be forbidden to ever write Rose Wilson again.

All-New Member

Please tell me he isn't ginger again...

Quote Originally Posted by Trt-R5 View Post
    Please tell me he isn't ginger again...
    The story didn't specify it. Here's the panel.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Joshua Williamson should be forbidden to ever write Rose Wilson again.
    And she's going to appear in his Robin series.
    I just hope she won't be like this there.

All-New Member

Yeah, I've also read it since then. I'm hoping it's just the white streak. Specially because in one of the bar scene it looks like the front of his hair is colored a little differently.
    I hate the ginger thing, so here's hoping that's not it.
    About Rose, I haven' t really read anything with her besides priest's deathstroke so I don't know that much about the character to know if it's out of character or not. I'm just hoping for a good red hood story, since, at least for now, Williamson and zdarsky are the most probable writers to take on Jason in an eventual Red hood comic

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Future State Red Hood was bad. And I already had lowered my expectations.

It seems in Future State, Jason has realised that relationships are temporary, but work is forever.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Idk, I enjoyed it. Even if FS is half-assed and only superficially interesting and this story is gonna be as inconsequential as The Hill arc (not much you can do in two issues), it's refreshing compared to the Lobdell issues, which I would have welcomed even if I were a fan of those. I like his biker jacket and the kusarigama being his weapon of choice.

I also wonder if the dyeing comment is in reference to him having a white streak. Or maybe he's just greying; he's getting older after all, even if it's only been 5 years (I think?).

Quote Originally Posted by CorDaytona View Post
    Idk, I enjoyed it. Even if FS is half-assed and only superficially interesting and this story is gonna be as inconsequential as The Hill arc (not much you can do in two issues), it's refreshing compared to the Lobdell issues, which I would have welcomed even if I were a fan of those. I like his biker jacket and the kusarigama being his weapon of choice.

I also wonder if the dyeing comment is in reference to him having a white streak. Or maybe he's just greying; he's getting older after all, even if it's only been 5 years (I think?).
    I agree, I've been enjoying Future State more than I thought I would.

And Yeah, this is set in 2025, could be about his white streak
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Do you guys like Jason/Rose as a pairing? I honestly don't know where it came from and reading them just made me miss Artemis.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    I agree, I've been enjoying Future State more than I thought I would.

And Yeah, this is set in 2025, could be about his white streak
    It's 2025, Jason wouldn't even be 30 years old. It was obvious to me reading it that the "hair dye" comment was made in response to Jason's reluctance around Rose's more lethal approach, and Rose implying he's trying to be something he's not.