Page 73 of 120 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1797
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Hell yes, it's share-fanart-time again. I'm ready.

source: hwen

source: Kirie_yumi

And here's some female Jason (and Roy) fanart from last year. (source)

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Urban Legends is spinning its wheels, what happened in issue #5 should've happened by issue #3 instead of dragging the plot just for more needless drama between Jason and Bruce, at least Jason is acting like the experienced hero he is instead of a newbie. Cheer is as expected just a Joker wannabe with no real depth or interesting motivations for everything he does, and the guy is so sloppy that the only reason it took this long for Jason and Bruce to find him was because of the aforementioned forced drama between Jason and Bruce. and for those wondering, the thing about Tyler mentioned in the solicits never happened so either the story went through some rewrites or it was just plain misdirection. Actually, nothing from the solicit was even remotely close to what happened on the story so it probably the whole thing went under rewrites.

Future State exists. That new villain that was being hyped so much as the new hot thing is boringly generic and the story is getting interrupted to go on a Harley shilling issue just in time to tie-in with the SS film, killing the little momentum it had. It is nice to have Jason being the reasonable one and the art is nice but not enough to justify this story's existence.

Infinite Frontier #2 dropped a minor acknowledgment of Jason and Roy's friendship in passing so that was nice.

And all points to Task Force Z indeed being a new book, probably a mini. I think the premise is stupid but you guys who wanted to see Rosemberg write Jason got your wish. Congrats.
    Last edited by Dark_Tzitzimine; 07-13-2021 at 07:35 AM.

I've yet to read both FS and UL. But to my surprise, I liked what I've seen of Infinite Frontier so far: seems very character centric for a big event. So I guess I'll read it whole once it ends. Roy's comment was sweet indeed. Gives me hope.

On the other hand, yeah, I'm not reading it until it's done. In case it's too much suffering for me to wait for a happy end.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 07-13-2021 at 07:22 AM.

Looks like Jason is going to have zombie problems again...but on the bright side they finally put him back in his Red Hood helmet.

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/07/13/dc...-task-force-z/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

is that... Mr. Bloom? Didn't expect that

I personally didn't expect Man-bat, but I'm assuming this is a Waller thing.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Looks like the era of the mortal combat suit has come to an end.

Can I have my smug moment and say I completely called it?
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie

Hey, Mr. Bloom ! Hopefully Jim Gordon will be in here somewhere !

Interesting, the DC vs vampires book seems to be a 12 issue mini, where as Task Force Z seems to be an ongoing from the looks of it.

I'm honestly giving this title a go thanks mostly to Rosenberg, I've liked a lot of his recent stuff over the years and I'm very curious to see how he writes Jason, cause to be frank, I can't say I have much interest in this premise or this team, as of yet at least, right now it just feels a little random, but that aside...

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Looks like Jason is going to have zombie problems again...but on the bright side they finally put him back in his Red Hood helmet.
    THIS is definitely a blessing to see, and already puts several points in the books favour

It also appears the Red Bat has made a comeback, I know it's not favoured by some, but I'm just so glad to at least see that the goofy mask logo is finally gone.

I'm kinda meh on Astrid Arkham, who aside from Red Hood, looks a bit out of place in this somewhat 'monstrous' line up, though I am curious to see more of Mr. Bloom, I always thought the body horror aspects of his design was interesting and something that could have been pushed further. Also does anyone know who Sundowner is?
    Last edited by RedBird; 07-13-2021 at 12:05 PM.

I think the premise is stupid and not a fan of Jason losing top billing but at least they finally ditched the MK costume and the angry penguin logo so I'm going to give it a shot.

The new costume looks like really similar to his Gotham Knights outfit

Gotta say, I hope there'll be proper context for this, cause otherwise it's kind of weird and messed up for Jason to be in a team with Bane.

The premise does feel like Jason got shoehorned into a Frankenstein and SHADE pitch.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Gotta say, I hope there'll be proper context for this, cause otherwise it's kind of weird and messed up for Jason to be in a team with Bane.
    I suppose that’s the point of the “Road to TFZ” back ups. Should give us a decent idea on what to expect from the series too.

Well, if you know a guy that has access to weapons whose sole purpose is to kill abominations, along with being a tactical master and used to operating outside the purview of other masks, wouldn't you want him to lead a force to take on undead monsters?