Page 105 of 120 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1797

It was good to see Jason in the back pages of Detective Comics this month.

I was hoping the story arch would continue there, as it did with Huntress for a few issues.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    FS Gotham is holding up entirely by treating Jason as the hero he's supposed to be, the plot and the rest of the characters are completely forgettable and generic. Even the art is only serviceable, nothing that really "Wows" me.
    From how the last issue ends, it looks like he is again needing the help of the other Batfamily members to take down the main villain, would have been nice if they were for once allow him to do that on his own ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    From how the last issue ends, it looks like he is again needing the help of the other Batfamily members to take down the main villain, would have been nice if they were for once allow him to do that on his own ...
    Not exactly. They do make an appearance, but for entirely different reasons.

You know, I've been thinking about Get Joker, and the more I think about it...

spoilers:
    The more I wonder if Bruce is pretending to be Wild Dog. Let's see: people think WD was out of character in issue one, then he made some really smart moves in issue two for someone who presented himself as a nutcase, blunt conspiratory guy. His arrival to the team was suspicious, being all sudden (even more than Jason's), he has no previous connection to anyone in the team but tries to befriend or be just friendly with them (like some undercover guy), all chatty. And then, you have that this is a story about Joker roaming free in Gotham (Bruce's lair) and then Jason thought Bruce was going to bail him out of jail when Waller walked in. And Bruce is nowhere, which is... odd. I don't now, but I'm going to bet on Wild Dog being Bruce in disguise.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

There's definitely more than meets the eye with Wild Dog and the solicit did promise a surprising final twist but who knows if it will still happen when the issue finally hits the stands

I hope it happens, and I hope I'm more or less right. I'd love that twist, to be honest .

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I hope it happens, and I hope I'm more or less right. I'd love that twist, to be honest .
    It would explain a few things, at the very least. But, isn't Wild Dog kind of short in this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    It would explain a few things, at the very least. But, isn't Wild Dog kind of short in this?
    Was he? Hmmm, I guess he was. Edited: yeah, definitely, he was rather short. Well, that puts my theory to rest, I guess.

A pity, I liked it a lot.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-15-2021 at 01:59 AM.

January solicitations are out:
    18_DC-Connect-page-033.jpg

TASK FORCE Z #4
    There's no way that Red Hood's team of zombie villains would ever turn on him. I mean, that's just math. There's no chance at all that trying to control a team that literally has zombie Bane on it will work out badly. So just stop it, don't even think that way… and even if that were the case, there's no way Mr. Freeze would return to kill everyone either, right?Written by MATTHEW ROSENB Art by EDDY BARROWS and EBER FERREIRA Cover by EDDY BARROWS and EBER FERREIRA Variant cover by RILEY ROSSMO 1:25 variant cover by DAN SCHOENING Peacemaker variant cover by DAN MORA $3.99 US 32 pages $4.99 US Variant (Card Stock) ON SALE 1/25/22
    I stuck with the latter half of Rebirth and with the exceedingly awful N52 run, even if less faithfully, so I'll be reading this. Now, I can't say I'm terribly excited. Let's see how that first issue turns out.

Also, from Dexter Soy's Twitter:
    Red Hood figure.jpg

I really, really love this, both the figurine and the design. Is this the first time we see this look? It's different than the other Samurai-inspired Red Hoods.

Is amazing how TFZ keeps sinking lower than I expected. Even Tynion's awful RHATO run sounds better than this.

The figure is the XM Studios Samurai Red Hood teased months ago, it will go up for preorder during DC Fandome, their FB page has more pictures of it

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Is amazing how TFZ keeps sinking lower than I expected. Even Tynion's awful RHATO run sounds better than this.

The figure is the XM Studios Samurai Red Hood teased months ago, it will go up for preorder during DC Fandome, their FB page has more pictures of it

Man, it's so good! One of my favourite designs for Jason, no doubt.

Also, excited for tomorrow's Gotham Knights, hopefully they highlight Dick and Jason this time around. The Steam page is up btw.

So much for "Jason needs the armor now because Zombies"

Incredible Member

Robins #2 Variant by Nick Robles

Oh boy. Time to change my subscription to the regular cover.

That actually has Jason's autopsy scar...