Page 62 of 120 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Ah. I see.

Jason thought Tyler's dead by Cheerdrop, so he goes on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge, but it turns out Tyler's alive, so now he has to do a Redemption

I suspected that would be the case, the description of Tyler dying in the solicit seemed like too much of a reveal for something that should be a shocking revelation.

Tyler is actually alive? Glad to hear that and I hope the "Red Hood's alliance with Batman will be forever changed" isn't as ominous as it sounds (but I guess this story will be connected to Rosenberg' story).
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie

Also its a shame that Jasons arc in Future State Gotham is ending with issue 3. I could have sworn reading somewhere that this was a 6 issue arc for him but, oh well. The addition of Jason in 'Robin' technically means there's still 4 August titles featuring Jason in some way or another though.
    Last edited by RedBird; 05-26-2021 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Get the Joker went to hell pretty damn fast.
    Yeah no kidding, what kind of murphys law is this.

Jason somehow gets arrested, thrown in with the suicide squad, is forced to win his freedom back and now the joker has deadly control over him as well. This book should really be retitled as 'Jason and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day'. XD

On second thought I think Jason actually experiences a lot of 'Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Days' so this may just be par for the course.
    Last edited by RedBird; 05-26-2021 at 01:07 PM.

Williamson is already writing multiple books so I'm not surprised that his FS didn't last long.

And gotta admit that I'm more interested in SS now, but Azzarello does love his edge for sure. Besides, DC including Jason in SS with the movie coming out in August mean that they are planning to give him a big push.
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Tyler is actually alive? Glad to hear that and I hope the "Red Hood's alliance with Batman will be forever changed" isn't as ominous as it sounds (but I guess this story will be connected to Rosenberg' story).
    Both are in cont, and Rosenberg and Zdarsky are friendly with each other if social media isn't lying. Throw in Tom Taylor too,because i usually see Matthew tweeting back with him quite often. So I expect Nightwing to align with whatever the new status is, too.

I'm happy about Robin and Urban Legends: sounds fine. I don't know what to say about Azzarelo's story, because I honestly can't get a clear pic with that confusing summary. I don't know if it's because a language gap or something else.

I thought FS:G was six issues long as well. Weird.

So, to sum up. Jason's going to have a big or relevant role in:
    + Batman: Urban Legends (drama and suspense, in cont).
    + Future State: Gotham (action drama, alternate future).
    + The backup in Tec that probably leads to its own series: the Z series (maybe action, adventure, in cont).
    + Robin series (action adventure, in cont)
    + Azzarello's SS Joker story for Black Label (action, drama, alternate cont).
    + If Round of Robins wins, there's that too (maybe slice of live, adventure, maybe sorta in cont).

Not bad at all.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 05-26-2021 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I'm happy about Robins and Urban Legends: sounds fine. I don't know what to say about Azzarelo's story, because I honestly can't get a clear pic with that confusing summary. I don't know if it's because a language gap or something else.
    Joker managed to get Red Hood's Squad neck bomb detonator so now he forced them to follow his order

So a new Squad is sent to eliminate all of them

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Joker managed to get Red Hood's Squad neck bomb detonator so now he forced them to follow his order

So a new Squad is sent to eliminate all of them
    Oh.
    Thanks a ton.
    Well, that's some mess. Not looking good for Jason. But it could be a good read: I can already see the possibilities, depending on how he writes Jason and the others.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    So....
    So I didn't have to wait a lot to tell good news, ha ha.
    And here I come, with good news. God, I'm so freaking happy right now. Good news.

My life is like a roller-coaster.
    Oh, my god.
    (I've got a job, and I'll work as a librarian eventually. My job)

The Z standing for Zombie makes sense if we're going towards some kind of event regarding black lanterns. Which has something to do with Roy, if I'm not remembering bits about that wrong. Promising.
    Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Plus the already revealed backups in Detective. Future State is all about Harley, no idea what happened there, I thought Jason's story would be six issues long.
    [...]
    It's a different artist too. What a bummer. Giannis Milonogiannis' style is awesome.

Tyler alive is the best news from the whole solicitations article.

Not sure how Jason's guest appearance in Robin really fits into the timeline with the Urban Legends story and Road to Task Force Z.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Not sure how Jason's guest appearance in Robin really fits into the timeline with the Urban Legends story and Road to Task Force Z.
    Since the Batfam's been searching for Damian since he disappeared from Gotham, and that happened since before A-Day, Robin should be first. Also it's a story that will be done in that issue probably, since it's still within the first arc, while Jason's story from Urban Legends to Task Force Z is still ongoing.

Since the Batfam's been searching for Damian since he disappeared from Gotham, and that happened since before A-Day, Robin should be first. Also it's a story that will be done in that issue probably, since it's still within the first arc, while Jason's story from Urban Legends to Task Force Z is still ongoing.
    I am curious as to how they'll have Rose and Jason interact in that issue or two, considering they seem to be pushing for them to be together in the future.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

https://twitter.com/dextersoy/status...98262795853826

Just let Dexter do Red Ronin already, DC.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Where's the rest of the batfam? Isn't it weird that those four are on the island but other characters like Bruce, Barbara and Cass are not?

Good news:

Dennis Culver Twitter.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Oh, so FS: Gotham isn't coing to end at #3 Cool.