Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667 LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 997
  1. #961
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,871

    Default

    There is no Tyler ...

    Somebody really has to explain Bruce' behavior to me because I don't get it. How did we go from "He's a killer." to this?
    Last edited by Sergard; 06-08-2021 at 02:33 PM.

  2. #962
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,179

    Default

    Bad writing.

  3. #963
    Caperucita Roja Zaresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    3,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    There is no Tyler ...

    Somebody really has to explain Bruce' behavior to me because I don't get it. How did we go from "He's a killer." to this?
    He feels guilt. It's the old same old same. Feels responsible for making Jason come to the conclusion that he has to do what Bruce doesn't. Feels also responsible because he sees how Jason feels about himself. Lucky us, it seems Chips version of Bruce doesn't want Jason to kill because of Jason's own guilt and mental place. I wonder if he wants Jason to stop vigilantism too, wouldn't he? Hmmm...

    I caught up with Urban Legends today, after a very shitty day again at home, and am catching up with FS. I've found some small things I didn't like, but I liked Cheer 3 and 4 a lot overall. The story in FS The Dark Detective was a nice short story in the end. I'm looking forward to the current FS one.
    Always changing; ever the same.

    This is my Tumblr. Sometimes I post stuff there.

  4. #964
    Astonishing Member Korath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    4,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    There is no Tyler ...

    Somebody really has to explain Bruce' behavior to me because I don't get it. How did we go from "He's a killer." to this?
    He can feel very strongly about both of those points : he can hate that Jason is a killer and wouldn't want to be assoicated with him, but he can also still sees him as his son, whom he knows he had failed in the past and doesn't want it to happen again. Especially when said son, who never wanted to call for his help actually does that before going radio silence.

  5. #965
    Caperucita Roja Zaresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    3,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    He can feel very strongly about both of those points : he can hate that Jason is a killer and wouldn't want to be assoicated with him, but he can also still sees him as his son, whom he knows he had failed in the past and doesn't want it to happen again. Especially when said son, who never wanted to call for his help actually does that before going radio silence.
    Or he can be a human being that doesn't want to feel strongly about stuff that hurts him, like working with a son that reminds him of all the things he can't fix or solve. Don't forget that modern days Bruce is a man who would rather evade emotional struggling than fight through it and deal with it. Because whatever brau brau the mission brau brau. It's the same for Tim and to some extent Dick too: at least, in this, Jason isn't alone.

    This is current Bruce we're talking about. He's flawed. And I think the writer wants to make that clear, as much as that he wants to make it clear that Bruce is, despite of that, a caring parent. Just... a very flawed one. Chip's voice and opinion in this story, I'm almost certain of this, is Barbara's.
    Always changing; ever the same.

    This is my Tumblr. Sometimes I post stuff there.

  6. #966
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,179

    Default



    HD pics of the Unmasked Red Hood

    https://news.toyark.com/2021/06/08/d...ne-toys-430754

    And listings for a line of figures based on Three Jokers has surfaced online



    Also, I've been aware by the collectors community that DC recently enforced a ban on guns in all and any of figures based in their characters, explaining why the AK comes with blades and this version of Red Hood comes with the All Blades. Mcfarlane even removed the holsters from the figure.

  7. #967
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    He can feel very strongly about both of those points : he can hate that Jason is a killer and wouldn't want to be associated with him, but he can also still sees him as his son, whom he knows he had failed in the past and doesn't want it to happen again. Especially when said son, who never wanted to call for his help actually does that before going radio silence.
    Well, let's hope that after this Jason is finally allowed again to interact with people who are not afraid of being associated with him.

  8. #968
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,179

    Default

    A subscription for a series titled Titans United has appeared in DC's servers and what do you know, Jason is part of the line-up.



    https://subscriptions.dccomics.com/ipd/1424

  9. #969
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    A subscription for a series titled Titans United has appeared in DC's servers and what do you know, Jason is part of the line-up.



    https://subscriptions.dccomics.com/ipd/1424
    Awesome. There was a similar line-up in a mini not too long ago, and it was pretty good.

  10. #970
    Caperucita Roja Zaresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    3,119

    Default

    Wasn't that the lineup for the Titans special they sold like a year ago? Minus Raven, I mean. People kind of liked it, so, maybe they decided to give it a new try.
    Always changing; ever the same.

    This is my Tumblr. Sometimes I post stuff there.

  11. #971
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,179

    Default

    We should get the confirmation when solicits drop in two weeks

    EDIT:

    Writer is new to DC but has credits with Star Wars,Dr Who and Pacific Rim comics

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavan_Scott

    The only artist named Jose Luis I could found was Jose Luis García-López but he only does promotional art now so no idea.
    Last edited by Dark_Tzitzimine; 06-10-2021 at 01:59 PM.

  12. #972
    Caperucita Roja Zaresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    3,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    We should get the confirmation when solicits drop in two weeks

    EDIT:

    Writer is new to DC but has credits with Star Wars,Dr Who and Pacific Rim comics

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavan_Scott

    The only artist named Jose Luis I could found was Jose Luis García-López but he only does promotional art now so no idea.
    José Luis is a pretty common given name. Could be anyone. I mean, just look at how many authors are here under "autor": https://www.tebeosfera.com/buscador/jos%C3%A9%20luis/ They have their artistic name to the right, and there's more than just graphic artists (pencilers) there. Could be anyone. Could be someone from an English speaking country, even.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 06-10-2021 at 02:26 PM.
    Always changing; ever the same.

    This is my Tumblr. Sometimes I post stuff there.

  13. #973
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Wasn't that the lineup for the Titans special they sold like a year ago? Minus Raven, I mean. People kind of liked it, so, maybe they decided to give it a new try.
    If you mean Titans: Titans Together by Phil Hester: Raven wart part of the lineup. Superboy wasn't.


  14. #974
    Caperucita Roja Zaresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    3,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    If you mean Titans: Titans Together by Phil Hester: Raven wart part of the lineup. Superboy wasn't.

    Yeah, that one. Well, I could be right and it's a following of that story.
    Always changing; ever the same.

    This is my Tumblr. Sometimes I post stuff there.

  15. #975
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,179

    Default

    A bunch of other series were found alongside the Titans one, and one of them, a Fables/Batman crossover just got officially announced

    https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2021/06/10/fables-returns

    So hopefully Titans United will be revealed in the coming days.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •