Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 367
  1. #241
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,378

    Default

    Keep the pistols, but with the Transformers option where they combine into a rifle. Pistols for short-medium range, and rifle for long range.

    Melee, knife AND katana (with All-Blades for otherworldly evil, of course). Knife is the ace up his sleeve.

  2. #242
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    Preview for Future State: Dark Detective (2021-2021) #2 is out.






  3. #243
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,950

    Default

    I wouldn't mind Jason's primary melee weapon essentially being a swiss army knife on steroids. Something that allows him to constantly switch the type of weapon he's using mid combat could make for some really great sequences under the right artists.

  4. #244
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,539

    Default

    Oh he's sleeping with someone. Didn't even notice.

  5. #245
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh he's sleeping with someone. Didn't even notice.
    Either some rando for this setting, or Rose are my bets. The hair being light in color makes me lean towards Rose, but that's all I got for it.

  6. #246
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,950

    Default

    It’s probably Rose.

  7. #247
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    Definitely looks like Rose.


  8. #248
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,029

    Default

    My interest in Future State was already low but now I simply can't be bothered about it. But I'm going to be really pissed if Magistrate 01 is the reason they haven't given Jason his helmet back.

  9. #249
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    My interest in Future State was already low but now I simply can't be bothered about it. But I'm going to be really pissed if Magistrate 01 is the reason they haven't given Jason his helmet back.
    I'm not overly hung up on his outfit, just the overall tone of Future State. And honestly, the only character I've seen that got an overall positive reception was the Brazilian Wonder Woman (name escapes me right now).

  10. #250
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Keep the pistols, but with the Transformers option where they combine into a rifle. Pistols for short-medium range, and rifle for long range.

    Melee, knife AND katana (with All-Blades for otherworldly evil, of course). Knife is the ace up his sleeve.
    Knives are so underrated in the DC universe. Knives are also weapons that I associate with thieves and assassins. Considering that Jason was a thief and was trained by assassin monks, knives really fit his character. Personally, I would like to see a bigger variety of weapons, not just guns and swords. Future State as a whole looks like a pile of nothing, but Jason's weapon (a kusarigama) - and of course the bike - looks cool.

    Fun fact: The first time Jason used a kusarigama was in Batman #413 as Robin. Speaking of Batman #413, a naginata would also be a nice weapon. It's probably difficult to create a story where Jason has to fight with it but theoretically, he could still own one and train with it.

    Last edited by Sergard; 01-23-2021 at 01:55 PM.

  11. #251
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Definitely looks like Rose.

    Mmm... bike...
    Sorry I don't know why, it's already in the preview, but somehow I like the shape of it from the side

  12. #252
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    nick_naysayer

    "Red Hood #52 Alternate Ending"






  13. #253
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,744

    Default




    We are never going to learn what's inside this box, right? Just like the other one.

    Jason Peter Todd, collector of
    a) books
    b) ancient weapons
    c) outcasts
    d) mystery boxes

  14. #254
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post



    We are never going to learn what's inside this box, right? Just like the other one.

    Jason Peter Todd, collector of
    a) books
    b) ancient weapons
    c) outcasts
    d) mystery boxes
    Now that fan comic is far better than what happened for the ending. Though the author seems to have forgotten that Alfred is pretty dead right now.

  15. #255
    Extraordinary Member sifighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I'm not overly hung up on his outfit, just the overall tone of Future State. And honestly, the only character I've seen that got an overall positive reception was the Brazilian Wonder Woman (name escapes me right now).
    Personally I prefer this Akira-esque look over his current Mortal Kombat looking one.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •