Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    No offense taken, lol.

When I say morally ambiguous, I mean not obviously a hero. A very clear anti-hero, who's not afraid to be that in front of other heroes and, most importantly, the Bat Family. Like he's very much willing to work with a Waller or Lex to do what he needs to do. That's the aspect of those guys that I meant, in that he's steady and doesn't falter before his peers. Not saying he should just slaughter everyone, like Frank, or be completely self-serving, like Slade, because, honestly, he's more nuanced than those characters. He's got the mind, experience and the skill to engage with and defend himself from anyone, and should operate like that.
    Oh, I see. My apologies, I understood ambiguous as unclear. Edit: or changing".

Yeah. Jason can play really dirty and it's very practical, so I see what you mean by that now. I think he also doesn't mind playing the bad guy, or more like he thinks it's worth the pain, I guess, which is something that helps his anti-heric take. And, well, I do think he cares about how others see him, but again, he thinks he has to do whatever he has to do, and that's more important. Or at least half the time is like that. I think it's something that varies from writer to writer a lot. So, well... I guess he sometimes doesn't care and sometimes he cares, hmmm. But he often seemingly doesn't care.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-06-2021 at 07:29 PM.