Page 100 of 120 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1797

Meh, seems like just the usual Suicide Squad shtick, was hoping for something more interesting. Also between this and Urban Legends, is Jason catching up on all the lost time from when he was a kid by becoming 'Robin, the Boy Hostage' now or what?

Anyways, here's an unlettered preview of Task Force Z.
    Last edited by RedBird; 09-29-2021 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Meh, seems like just the usual Suicide Squad shtick, was hoping for something more interesting. Also between this and Urban Legends, is Jason catching up on all the lost time from when he was a kid by becoming 'Robin, the Boy Hostage' now or what?

Anyways, here's an unlettered preview of Task Force Z.
    Well... I like the art. I mean, it fits the mood.
    Also, huh, I guess the mouth mask is going to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Well... I like the art. I mean, it fits the mood.
    Also, huh, I guess the mouth mask is going to stay.
    Maybe the secondary mask is just going to change to whatever the writers need at that moment. Need Jason to eat or drink in the comic? Change it to the domino or Zorro mask. Need Jason to look 'dramatic' and give 'super intense eyes'? Give him the half mask. Either way, as long as the iconic helmet stays, that all that really matters I suppose.
    Last edited by RedBird; 09-29-2021 at 04:54 PM.

Maybe the secondary mask is just going to change to whatever the writers need at that moment. Need Jason to eat or drink in the comic? Change it to the domino or Zorro mask. Need Jason to look 'dramatic' and give 'super intense eyes'? Give him the half mask. Either way, as long as the iconic helmet stays, that all that really matters I suppose.
    Could be. I don't mind much either way, to be honest. Aaand the full face mask is back, so, yeah.

Now that the new free webtoon episode is out, I got to say it's pretty funny, but wow, the creators must be really knowledgeable of the fanon, not just for this premise alone, but also for the choice of preferred merch for Jason.

Now that the new free webtoon episode is out, I got to say it's pretty funny, but wow, the creators must be really knowledgeable of the fanon, not just for this premise alone, but also for the choice of preferred merch for Jason.
    Well, they've hit most of the other popular fanon notes that are popular for light-hearted fanfics of the Bat Family. So, I wasn't surprised.

Absolutely. But to be fair, Jason being a WW fan is at this point almost canonical, I guess.

Also, Steph's such a troll. She got GA merch just to mess with Bruce. And besides, I bet she would love Hawkeye. I mean.... heh.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Freeze again?!
    Barrows is really not the one to draw that armor, it looks the clunkiest

Omg I thought it's the Cluemaster... or... any other B-C-list villain. I never saw Jason wears a mask like that.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Freeze again?!
    Omg I thought it's the Cluemaster... or... any other B-C-list villain. I never saw Jason wears a mask like that.
    ...did you block all of Jason's comic appearances from the last two years?
    Last edited by Dark_Tzitzimine; 09-30-2021 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Freeze again?!
    Barrows is really not the one to draw that armor, it looks the clunkiest

Just to be sure, what the hell are you reading!?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    ...did you block all of Jason's comic appearances from the last two years?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Just to be sure, what the hell are you reading!?
    To be fair, it looks less bulky than the one he's been using since the second half of RHATO Rebirth.

To be fair, it looks less bulky than the one he's been using since the second half of RHATO Rebirth.
    No, is Restingvoice just catching up, or what? Legit curious on this. Have had about a dozen other things (including American Football season) going on lately, so just curious.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

The point of contention is the Sub-Zero mask. Something he has been wearing since 2018 in every one of his appearances in the main comics.

Incredible Member

Does anybody else miss the version of Jason who killed and could not care less what the family thought. I don`t want him to be full on "Under the Red Hood" or Morrison Jason but I just feel like he has lost his edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    The point of contention is the Sub-Zero mask. Something he has been wearing since 2018 in every one of his appearances in the main comics.
    Oh yeah. And now, he has the Zorro mask going on. Well, under the helmet at least.