Page 104 of 120 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1797

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    The crowbar, the armor, and the taser are so stupid.

Also while looking around, I noticed that Rosenberg has been awfully quiet about TFZ, the most he does is retweet retailers announcing variants.
    I could have given some leeway for the armor for it's presumed 'in story reasons', but the crowbar/taser looks so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by CorDaytona View Post
    There's also the tiniest glimpse (literally a couple of seconds) of Gotham Knights in the DC Fandome teaser trailer. Can't wait for next week, been waiting a whole year to see Nightwing and Red Hood gameplay. Hopefully they show some free roaming; still curious about these two's traversal and combat.
    Hopefully it's gameplay footage, though of course I wouldn't mind another story trailer/cutscene moment to go along with that. Since the first Batgirl and Robin gameplay footage, we've been waiting a whole year to see the other half of the Knights in action, I think it's time.
    Last edited by RedBird; 10-08-2021 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    And that cover looks great, but in terms of content I think it'll be more of Taylors 'classic' DC trinity (but mainly batman) plus Arrows and Harley on the side venture. If Taylor couldn't even muster up enough content for Jason when he was literally a main character, I doubt he'll have any sort of 'role' here unfortunately.
    Have to agree. I'm not expecting a lot of content for Jason in that book, to be honest.

For FS Gotham, despite the concept of Jason working for the magistrate and a supposed 'inner conflict' with who he has to pretend to be, for me, the series has been kind of lacklustre so far on delivering on the drama that such a situation could entail. With the FS Gotham #7 preview that is out, I think this is the first issue that has grabbed me. Finally there's some actual tension in the air, with some high stakes, hopefully the rest of the issue/series finally utilises the situation better like this.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Personally, I'm enjoying FS because is the only series currently running that doesn't depict Jason as a hotheaded idiot that walks straight into traps because he's too impatient to see the big picture. Plus, he and Bruce actually talking and trusting in each other is a fresh of breath air when every other writer seems hell-bent on having them butt head over the most stupid and shallow reasons.

Personally, I'm enjoying FS because is the only series currently running that doesn't depict Jason as a hotheaded idiot that walks straight into traps because he's too impatient to see the big picture. Plus, he and Bruce actually talking and trusting in each other is a fresh of breath air when every other writer seems hell-bent on having them butt head over the most stupid and shallow reasons.
    Oh yeah, agreed. For me, that has been the one true saving grace for this series, and why I continued with it in the first place. I just wish the general plot and setting had built up the direness of the situation better or felt as tense as it deserves to be for the circumstance Jason is currently in, you know? Hopefully now, this is where things will be getting juicy.
    Last edited by RedBird; 10-08-2021 at 03:36 PM.

Suicide Squad: Get Joker! #3 has slipped from last week, the 5th of October to the 25th of January 2022.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/late...roblems-paper/

Well, crap.

Are you kidding me? What the heck.
    Most titles skip two months average. But Get Joker skips... almost four. God Grief.

I guess the world is really going down everywhere.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-24-2021 at 01:40 PM.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are rewriting the whole thing. You don't delay an issue four months just because you are short on paper.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are rewriting the whole thing. You don't delay an issue four months just because you are short on paper.
    The story was interesting, but now with it being pushed back so far, most likely for re-writes, that could end up being bad in a number of ways.

Extraordinary Member

So brief update. Apparently, the Wayne family webtoon adaptation is unoficial fanwork.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-24-2021 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    So brief update. Apparently, the Wayne family webtoon adaptation is unnoficial fanwork.

I have mixed feelings on that. I mean, its great that they want to bring a light-hearted series to life, but I had hoped DC would finally get behind such a project.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    So brief update. Apparently, the Wayne family webtoon adaptation is unnoficial fanwork.
    Figures. It looked way too good to be true.
    But now, it might not even get to see the light of day. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

I have mixed feelings on that. I mean, its great that they want to bring a light-hearted series to life, but I had hoped DC would finally get behind such a project.
    I feel the same, and just when I was going to praise DC for finally having their finger on the pulse.

Although it felt shorter than usual, this months FS Gotham was pretty good, I liked seeing Jason take more initiative in this issue.

FS Gotham is holding up entirely by treating Jason as the hero he's supposed to be, the plot and the rest of the characters are completely forgettable and generic. Even the art is only serviceable, nothing that really "Wows" me.

Jason only shows for a couple of pages in Titans United 2 but I'm still enjoying his characterization. The story is also pretty generic but I find the premise slightly more interesting than FS