Page 63 of 120 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Amazing Yamaguchi Revoltech Arkham Knight Photos and Details

Official product photos have been released by Kaiyodo for the upcoming Amazing Yamaguchi Revoltech Arkham Knight 6″ Scale Figure from Kaiyodo. The figure is based on the 2015 video game; Batman: Arkham Knight. The figure stands 6.7″ tall, and will include a number of interchangeable parts to transform the Arkham Knight into two different versions of Red Hood. Also included are multiple interchangeable hands, two knives, and two swords. DC Comics has a very inconsistently enforced rule that promo and marketing images aren’t allowed to include guns (even though very recent collectibles have clearly included pistols in the official photos). So, it’s unclear if this figure will include his pistols or not.

At this time, there doesn’t appear to be an official release date for the Revoltech Arkham Knight. Check out the new photos after the jump.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Nice figure even though I don't like that much the Arkham Knight nor the armored versions of Red Hood. I would've rather have the version with the jacket. Ah well, still, this will be the best figure quality-wise that Jason will get for the foreseeable future but anyone interested be aware this will be $80~$120

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Where's the rest of the batfam? Isn't it weird that those four are on the island but other characters like Bruce, Barbara and Cass are not?
    Attachment 109966
    Aside from that it's a story specifically designed to be a Robins Rumble?

Babs said she's not gonna be active much because she doesn't want to damage her implant, Bruce will be prioritizing Gotham as usual, Cass... idk she'll be helping around in Gotham maybe

Bruce can spare the Robins going out since he already has Cass, Ghost-Maker, Harley and Bertinelli helping in Gotham

Oh and maybe Bruce doesn't wanna go because he already tried talking-fighting with Damian and it didn't work so meeting him again so soon won't change Damian's answer

I liked the Robins preview! It was fun and I like the "cliffhanger".

Also, using the good Red Hood design. I fucking wish DC went back to that or created a new one that's similar (plot grievances aside, I loved how Jason looked in TTJ, even if I could do without the most obvious Robin imagery).

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Aside from that it's a story specifically designed to be a Robins Rumble?

Babs said she's not gonna be active much because she doesn't want to damage her implant, Bruce will be prioritizing Gotham as usual, Cass... idk she'll be helping around in Gotham maybe

Bruce can spare the Robins going out since he already has Cass, Ghost-Maker, Harley and Bertinelli helping in Gotham

Oh and maybe Bruce doesn't wanna go because he already tried talking-fighting with Damian and it didn't work so meeting him again so soon won't change Damian's answer
    I'm not a fan of the "Robins Rumble" idea to begin with.

Williamson could have at least left Jason out of it. It feels incredibly dumb to have Jason face consequences for killing in Batman: Urban Legends, meanwhile Damian and others are happily killing each other on a magic island and it doesn't matter. (At least that's what I've grasped from Twitter posts. And that it's better to have Rose Wilson on your side than Batman.)

I'm not a fan of the "Robins Rumble" idea to begin with.

Williamson could have at least left Jason out of it. It feels incredibly dumb to have Jason face consequences for killing in Batman: Urban Legends, meanwhile Damian and others are happily killing each other on a magic island and it doesn't matter. (At least that's what I've grasped from Twitter posts. And that it's better to have Rose Wilson on your side than Batman.)
    Killing on the island, at least the first few times, the dead aren't dead anymore. They heal up, and get back to it in short order. So, no one has stayed dead yet.

Besides; I want to see where this Robins series goes. I've wanted something like this for a few years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Killing on the island, at least the first few times, the dead aren't dead anymore. They heal up, and get back to it in short order. So, no one has stayed dead yet.

Besides; I want to see where this Robins series goes. I've wanted something like this for a few years now.
    As I said: It doesn't matter. And because of that, Jason - who currently has a "killing is bad and has consequences"-storyline - shouldn't be in a title with a "killing is fun and has no consequences"-storyline. Williamson could have just left him out or replaced him with Duke instead of ignoring Jason's own story because he wants to force this Robins Rumble.

It doesn't even make any sense for Jason to go with the others. Jason can't help Damian.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/165410

BBTS has Revoltech's AK up for preorder. ETA of October, $100. No guns, only the laser swords and the knives.

That's my kind of humor:

Calla

That's my kind of humor:

Calla

lol, forgot about that part.

https://twitter.com/dextersoy/status...85981808037891
    Red Hood.jpg

Gorgeous as usual.

So what do you make of Red Ronin? Like, do you think this is just Soy doing something for fun or do you think there's a chance he'll make something out of it beyond art pieces? I couldn't imagine DC allowing it unless it's under their imprint, whether digitial or physical. Like an Elseworld kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CorDaytona View Post
    https://twitter.com/dextersoy/status...85981808037891
    Red Hood.jpg

Gorgeous as usual.

So what do you make of Red Ronin? Like, do you think this is just Soy doing something for fun or do you think there's a chance he'll make something out of it beyond art pieces? I couldn't imagine DC allowing it unless it's under their imprint, whether digitial or physical. Like an Elseworld kind of thing.
    Ronin means a masterless/wandering Samurai. Jason is not Japanese, nor really has anything denoting Samurai training. So making him "Red Ronin" just because it sounds cool, I have to give it a hard pass. Besides; Jason is far from masterless; between Bruce, Talia, Ducra, etc., he has a host of masters. Whether he gets along with them is a different matter.