Page 62 of 107 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1603
  1. #916
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,944

    Default

    Daredevil by Lee Weeks:


  2. #917
    Astonishing Member Nanashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    No wins, but still great that Daredevil was nominated as there was literally only a handful of Marvel titles nominated.
    Itís criminal that Checchetto didnít win at the very least.
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'

    - George Orwell

  3. #918
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    It’s criminal that Checchetto didn’t win at the very least.
    I think if he had drawn every issue or more regularly, then he might have got the win. In all fairness, IINM he probably has only drawn half of the run

  4. #919
    Astonishing Member Nanashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I think if he had drawn every issue or more regularly, then he might have got the win. In all fairness, IINM he probably has only drawn half of the run
    Perhaps. I didn’t think they’d take that into account if they did.
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'

    - George Orwell

  5. #920
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Perhaps. I didn’t think they’d take that into account if they did.
    Maybe not, but IMHO, he would be more deserving of the award if he drew more regularly.

  6. #921
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,944

    Default

    Daredevil by Ron Frenz:


  7. #922
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    5,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Daredevil by Ron Frenz:

    Awesome! I don't care what the critics are saying, I'll always love how Frenz rendered DD!


  8. #923
    Astonishing Member Nanashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,816
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'

    - George Orwell

  9. #924
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    413

    Default

    So, the latest rumor is that D'Onofrio will reprise his role as Kingpin in the Hawkeye show. I guess this is good news for all but Nanashi

  10. #925
    Astonishing Member Nanashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    So, the latest rumor is that D'Onofrio will reprise his role as Kingpin in the Hawkeye show. I guess this is good news for all but Nanashi
    Hahaha I think I’ll check it out, nonetheless. And since this is another universe he may not be so much like he was in the Netflix show. Then again, casting the same actor for the same role does imply they want that Netflix performance again, unfortunately.
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'

    - George Orwell

  11. #926
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Hahaha I think I’ll check it out, nonetheless. And since this is another universe he may not be so much like he was in the Netflix show. Then again, casting the same actor for the same role does imply they want that Netflix performance again, unfortunately.
    Yeah if it's true, and The same with Cox in Spider-man, most likely they're the same character but I guess they will be slightly modified to fit the tone of the MCU, which is a lot Lighter than the Netflix shows.

    Still, I'm very curious to how it will turn out.

  12. #927
    Astonishing Member Nanashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    Yeah if it's true, and The same with Cox in Spider-man, most likely they're the same character but I guess they will be slightly modified to fit the tone of the MCU, which is a lot Lighter than the Netflix shows.

    Still, I'm very curious to how it will turn out.
    Yep. Same here.
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'

    - George Orwell

  13. #928
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    So, the latest rumor is that D'Onofrio will reprise his role as Kingpin in the Hawkeye show. I guess this is good news for all but Nanashi
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Hahaha I think Iíll check it out, nonetheless. And since this is another universe he may not be so much like he was in the Netflix show. Then again, casting the same actor for the same role does imply they want that Netflix performance again, unfortunately.
    Yes, plot old Nanashi

    From my understanding, Daredevil, Fisk, Punisher and Bullseye were the biggest favourites amongst fans and critics from the Netflix series, so it's understandable that that Fisk will be making a reappearance. It will be very interesting to see what they do with him.

  14. #929
    Astonishing Member Nanashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,816
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'

    - George Orwell

  15. #930
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,944

    Default

    Daredevil by Italo Mateus:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •