Page 143 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2426
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

DAREDEVIL: WOMAN WITHOUT FEAR #2 (OF 3)
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • RAFAEL DE LATORRE (A) • Cover by CHRIS BACHALO
    VARIANT COVER BY MARK BAGLEY • VARIANT COVER BY JORGE FORNES
    Elektra Natchios is the greatest assassin in the Marvel Universe — but having recently taken up the mantle of DAREDEVIL, she's taken a vow to never take a life again. But that vow is about to be put to the ultimate test, as KRAVEN THE HUNTER has her dead in his sights…and, unlike Elektra, he has no reservations about killing. If anything, he likes it when his prey struggles. At least, he thinks he does.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

LUKE CAGE: CITY OF FIRE #3 (OF 3)
    HO CHE ANDERSON (W)
    SEAN DAMIEN HILL (A)
    Cover by TAURIN CLARKE
    Variant Cover by Améziane
    Variant Cover by JOSHUA "SWAY" SWABY
    A TURNING POINT FOR CAGE!
    As the city burns, the Regulators set their sights on an innocent child who's unwittingly holding critical information. Luke Cage races to get to the girl first, which brings him face to face with Jo Rockhead, the lethal leader of the Regulators who has the power to turn people to stone.
    It's a fight for the very soul of the city – but when Luke finds out he and Rockhead have something in common, will his resolve waver?
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

MOON KNIGHT #8
    JED MACKAY (W) • ALESSANDRO CAPPUCCIO (A) • Cover by CORY SMITH
    Variant Cover by GREG LAND • X-Gwen Variant Cover by TODD NAUCK
    "Welcome to the Midnight Mission. My name is Doctor Moon. How can I help?" Moon Knight may be indisposed in the wake of the DEVIL'S REIGN, but the mission continues. In his absence, an erstwhile ally takes up the fight, but will the mystery of Stained-Glass Scarlet prove to be too much for Hunter's Moon, the Fist of Khonshu?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

DAREDEVIL BY CHIP ZDARSKY: TO HEAVEN THROUGH HELL VOL. 3 OHC
    Written by CHIP ZDARSKY
    Penciled by MARCO CHECCHETTO, FRANCESCO MOBILI, MIKE HAWTHORNE, MANUEL GARCIA & CHRIS MOONEYHAM
    Cover by MARCO CHECCHETTO
    Better the devil you know — or the one you don't? Matt Murdock continues to struggle with his demons, but he had better do it fast — because Hell's Kitchen is burning, and his enemies aren't inclined to give him any more time to heal. As Typhoid Mary and Bullseye make their murderous presence known once more, Matt makes a surprising stand with a shocking outcome — and a new Daredevil must rise! Elektra Natchios is a woman without fear, but does the world's deadliest assassin have what it takes to be a hero and guardian for the city? Her new job is hard enough with Wilson Fisk as mayor and a cadre of lethal villains at his command, but how will Elektra react when the terrifying King in Black plunges the world into darkness? Collecting DAREDEVIL (2019) #21-30 and DAREDEVIL ANNUAL (2020) #1.
    264 PGS./Rated T+ …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94511-4
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Anyone have thoughts on which Devil's Reign tie-ins they'd likely be getting?
    Probably Moon Knight and Luke Cage.

Astonishing Member

Probably the Elektra, Luke Cage, and X-Men one (mostly for Phil Noto, but also the idea of Fisk and Frost interacting sounds super interesting).
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm not getting any of the tie-ins.
    As it is...I'm still very much on the fence with Daredevil:WWF, as my wallet is looking forward to feeling full after the Christmas sprees.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    DAREDEVIL BY CHIP ZDARSKY: TO HEAVEN THROUGH HELL VOL. 3 OHC
    Written by CHIP ZDARSKY
    Penciled by MARCO CHECCHETTO, FRANCESCO MOBILI, MIKE HAWTHORNE, MANUEL GARCIA & CHRIS MOONEYHAM
    Cover by MARCO CHECCHETTO
    Better the devil you know — or the one you don't? Matt Murdock continues to struggle with his demons, but he had better do it fast — because Hell's Kitchen is burning, and his enemies aren't inclined to give him any more time to heal. As Typhoid Mary and Bullseye make their murderous presence known once more, Matt makes a surprising stand with a shocking outcome — and a new Daredevil must rise! Elektra Natchios is a woman without fear, but does the world's deadliest assassin have what it takes to be a hero and guardian for the city? Her new job is hard enough with Wilson Fisk as mayor and a cadre of lethal villains at his command, but how will Elektra react when the terrifying King in Black plunges the world into darkness? Collecting DAREDEVIL (2019) #21-30 and DAREDEVIL ANNUAL (2020) #1.
    264 PGS./Rated T+ …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94511-4
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

It will be interesting to see what volume 4 will contain, considering the mini-series and The relaunch/renumbering/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    It will be interesting to see what volume 4 will contain, considering the mini-series and The relaunch/renumbering/whatever.
    Yes, only six issues of the regular run will not give a standalone OHC. I'm wondering whether we'll get an Omnibus or an OHC of the whole Devil's Reign event which will include those last six issues.

Incredible Member

Yeah dependinh on how many tie in issues there will be in the End it might be most logical to include everything in an Omni with those 6 prelude issues of DD, similar to the Shadowland Omni.
    Marvel is very Quick with their event books these days so I'm sure we will hear about it very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    Yeah dependinh on how many tie in issues there will be in the End it might be most logical to include everything in an Omni with those 6 prelude issues of DD, similar to the Shadowland Omni.
    Marvel is very Quick with their event books these days so I'm sure we will hear about it very soon.
    Yes, Marvel has been very quick of late with Omnibus events. I'm just wondering if and how they would title the first Daredevil 30 issues as an Omnibus. Daredevil by Chip Zdarsky or add Vol. 1 and title Devil's Reign as a Vol. 2? I would prefer having it all Omnibused in some form or another.

FINALLY! Next week!

'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair

Extraordinary Member

That cover... oh my.The interiors are done by Garcia though, damn.

I do wonder how this goes because this should be the "wedding" issue and yet they'll also break the wedding up in this.

(Also please sneak in Peter Matt before Devil's Reign takes Peter away)

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    That cover... oh my.The interiors are done by Garcia though, damn.

I do wonder how this goes because this should be the "wedding" issue and yet they'll also break the wedding up in this.

(Also please sneak in Peter Matt before Devil's Reign takes Peter away)
    Yea I was also disappointed that they didn’t at least keep Landini for this issue. He’d have easily been the better choice. I think he did a wonderful on the couple issues he did.

I think the ceremony itself is interrupted and disastrously so considering how unhinged Kingpin becomes to send the Thunderbolts after all heroes. And if he’s sending the Thunderbolts after the heroes it’s have be a superhero that ruins wedding, right, for him to want to outlaw them?

At this point it’s probably unlikely for Peter to show since he’s supposed to be in a coma. If Matt at least knew who Peter was maybe he could have visited him like Black Cat did before Devil’s Reign begins.
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    I think the ceremony itself is interrupted and disastrously so considering how unhinged Kingpin becomes to send the Thunderbolts after all heroes. And if he’s sending the Thunderbolts after the heroes it’s have be a superhero that ruins wedding, right, for him to want to outlaw them?

At this point it’s probably unlikely for Peter to show since he’s supposed to be in a coma. If Matt at least knew who Peter was maybe he could have visited him like Black Cat did before Devil’s Reign begins.
    Most likely Yes, I'm sure Chip will pull it off but that entire thread seems a little under-developed.And my prediction is Mary will die since she hasn't been seen/talked about in any of the solicits.

I'd agree but he showed up last issue and Peter was in a come then as well, considering the timescale I think wedding might be before the coma.Even is not just some dialogue after the end of last issue would be nice.

Either way can't wait for it.DD's been in prison for a bit now so it'll be good to see him back in action