Page 105 of 162 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2426
    Incredible Member

I have a question for you guys, is anyone else "bothered" by the fact that it's not consistent on which leg DD keeps his Billy club? This alternates back and forth quite a lot, even during the current run. I just think it would be reasonable to assume that DD would favour one side over the other? Just like in real world most people don't normally switch around the contents of their trouser pockets (cell phone, wallet, Keys etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Some DEVIL'S REIGN info

12/01 - DEVIL'S REIGN #1
    12/15 - DEVIL'S REIGN #2
    12/29 - SPIDER-WOMAN #18

Other issues we know of:
    DEVIL'S REIGN #3-6
    DEVIL'S REIGN: VILLAINS FOR HIRE mini
    DEVIL'S REIGN mini written by Zdarsky, which could be VILLAINS FOR HIRE, or something else
    I am really looking forward to all of this.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I'm pretty sure he was monthly on Avenger's World
    He did the last 7 or so issues but before that he alternated with other artists.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Awesome! But now that Matt is back as Daredevil, why does Elektra continue to dress as him? I donÂ’t have a good feeling about thisÂ…
    Yeah, I know the costume is cool but let Elektra be Elektra unless there is a purpose behind it which I'm also not too keen on

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    I have a question for you guys, is anyone else "bothered" by the fact that it's not consistent on which leg DD keeps his Billy club? This alternates back and forth quite a lot, even during the current run. I just think it would be reasonable to assume that DD would favour one side over the other? Just like in real world most people don't normally switch around the contents of their trouser pockets (cell phone, wallet, Keys etc.)
    That's interesting that you spotted this. I've noticed that people are often drawn shaking with their left hands which has bothered me no end. Are the drawings/panels displayed the other way around inadvertently? Hard to tell

Coming in December, five one-shots from the Old Man Logan world including:

WASTELANDERS: HAWKEYE #1
    Written by ETHAN SACKS
    Art by IBRAIM ROBERSON
    Cover by JOSEMARIA CASANOVAS
    Podcast Connecting Cover by STEVE MCNIVEN
    On Sale 12/8!

Learn about Clint Barton's training with Matt!

I'm looking forward to this. If you haven't read Old Man Hawkeye, I recommend it for Daredevil fans. He's only in it fleetingly but without giving much away Old Man Daredevil has a very cool moment.

Hey guys. Was Tony in the newest issue of Daredevil?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Hey guys. Was Tony in the newest issue of Daredevil?
    No, he wasn't in DD #34. Elektra mentions him only in thought.

Daredevil and Echo visit Gotham City blank cover commission by Rafael Gumboc:

See Your Favorite Heroes Transform into Marvel's Greatest Villains in New Villains' Reign Variant Covers

https://www.marvel.com/amp/articles/...mpression=true

Daredevil by @plasticshorts:

No, he wasn't in DD #34. Elektra mentions him only in thought.
    As always thanks.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Incredible Member

That's interesting that you spotted this. I've noticed that people are often drawn shaking with their left hands which has bothered me no end. Are the drawings/panels displayed the other way around inadvertently? Hard to tell
    Really? That's interesting. You could be right about the panels being mirrored afterwards.

DEVIL'S REIGN #1 (OF 6)
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • MARCO CHECCHETTO (A/C)
    Variant Cover by DAN JURGENS
    Variant Cover by PEACH MOMOKO
    Variant Cover by JOHN ROMITA JR.
    Variant Cover by SKOTTIE YOUNG
    Connecting Variant Cover by NICK BRADSHAW
    RED BLANK VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
    The story that's been building for years is here! Wilson Fisk went from Kingpin to mayor of the biggest city in America and is going to bring his full criminal and political power to bear on the super heroes who call NYC home. The man who once destroyed Daredevil has set his sights on The Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-Man, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and more. And since it's Fisk, once he takes them all down, you know he's going to sign it.
    CROSSBONES! TASKMASTER! TYPHOID MARY! SHOCKER! WHIPLASH! RHINO! KRAVEN! Fisk has an ARMY of super villains at his command – and this is just his opening salvo. For years, Fisk has waited for his time to strike, and YOU WON'T BELIEVE the aces he's got up his sleeves!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$5.99

DEVIL'S REIGN #2 (OF 6)
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • MARCO CHECCHETTO (A/C)
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY NICK BRADSHAW
    VARIANT COVER BY INHYUK LEE
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    Wilson Fisk has set the Marvel Universe on a dangerous and violent path, hoping to remake it in his own image. Systematically leveraging the power of his office against the heroes of the Marvel Universe, Fisk takes his most dangerous and craven step yet… The THUNDERBOLTS are reporting for duty!
    ALSO IN THIS ISSUE: Hizzoner isn't the only one with ambitions—the forces he's marshaled do as well. You know what they say about honor among thieves…
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99