Page 130 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2426
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Sell-in or sell through?
    Daredevil #32 sell around 34k. But it is because of the 9/11 memorial tribute in the issue, I am pretty sure a lot of retailers order the copies more than in the stores. Thus, more people buy the copies of the run.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Nobody measures anything other than the number of copies bought by comic book stores.
    Shame, it's for variants and incentives but we never know what actually sells how much

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Does anyone guess what the sale number for DD #34 ?

You never gonna to believe this cause we didn't see this coming.

83k sale numbers.
    That's a pretty amazing figure. Where is this from?

Nobody measures anything other than the number of copies bought by comic book stores.
    That's right and it's only to US comic stores, so Europe etc. isn't included.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Shame, it's for variants and incentives but we never know what actually sells how much
    What they're measuring is how much Marvel got for these comics, more or less, which matters as far as whether the comic will continue.

That being said, they measure direct market print sales, not total sales so Marvel might factor in other things (however, the direct market is the bulk of the market).

The numbers aren't for your entertainment, though. They're to help comic shops get a sense of what to order next month. If Marvel had the choice, I'm sure they'd keep all numbers secret because no one else needs to know from their perspective.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Here's a first look of the DEVIL'S REIGN #2 variant cover by John Romita Jr!

Extraordinary Member

What they're measuring is how much Marvel got for these comics, more or less, which matters as far as whether the comic will continue.

That being said, they measure direct market print sales, not total sales so Marvel might factor in other things (however, the direct market is the bulk of the market).

The numbers aren't for your entertainment, though. They're to help comic shops get a sense of what to order next month. If Marvel had the choice, I'm sure they'd keep all numbers secret because no one else needs to know from their perspective.
    I know all this, it's more for the shops prespective I asked how much they sell

Here's the next image reveal for Mark Bagley's DEVIL'S REIGN connecting variant covers. Here's issue #2.

Daredevil Yellow by Francesco Francavilla:

DEVIL'S REIGN updated checklist:

Incredible Member

I think I'll just stick with the main title and Woman Without Fear for now. The rest I can read once it gets collected.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Same here...(still undecided about WwF, due mainly to possible budgetary constraints.)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

is Murdock still in prison? how is his legal status going to be addressed now?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is Murdock still in prison? how is his legal status going to be addressed now?
    He's not from what I gathered, he helped w/ the bullseyes and also exposed the corrupt prison system and thus will be let go.

'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair