Page 118 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2426
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Another tie-in to DEVIL'S REIGN:
    DEVIL’S REIGN: WINTER SOLDIER - a 30 page nightmare of haunting shadows and dark secrets.

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/exclus...mpression=true
    This is getting bigger and bigger. Lets hope it all turns out good.

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    Sounds great to me. Cant wait for this.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    Yeah, I hope it will be quality over quantity and I wonder how much Daredevil there will be in this Daredevil event?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

As big as it gets...I'm still only buying the direct DRD 1-6 issues, nothing else. Past experience has taught me that all those extra one-shots usually don't amount to much that's worth the extra price we pay for them.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Yeah, I hope it will be quality over quantity and I wonder how much Daredevil there will be in this Daredevil event?
    A lot of Daredevil, I would hope and assume, otherwise why cancel his ongoing during the event, right? Right…..?
    Last edited by Nanashi; 10-12-2021 at 06:19 PM.
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    As big as it gets...I'm still only buying the direct DRD 1-6 issues, nothing else. Past experience has taught me that all those extra one-shots usually don't amount to much that's worth the extra price we pay for them.
    I can’t say I’m not open to any tie-in’s should they be good. I think Zdarsky himself is doing at least one if not more if I recall correctly.
    - George Orwell

- Voltair

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    A lot of Daredevil, I would hope and assume, otherwise why cancel his ongoing during the event, right? Right…..?
    The Shadowland tie-ins were a mixed bag. Some good, some not so good. They didn't, however, cancel the DD ongoing. On the other hand, it was very jarring only reading the DD ongoing or separately reading the Shadowland event issues. This time around, we will have only one main set of issues.

Daredevil & Kingpin by @TheBats1210:

Daredevil by @SadMeganGirls & Ande Parks:

Extraordinary Member

Agreed, I'm interested in the main event and tie-ins only if they are characters I care about.And considering Captain America(who is a part of DR IIRC) is helping Spider-man get back maybe we get him in the main series and tie-ins.How long will this event last anyways?

Hopefully althought I doubt most tie-in's have a lot if any DD in them.Also IIRC they didn't cancel his ongoing as much as using the event to transition it into the next thing wether that is renumbering or new title.Do we know if Chip will write DD after this?

The Shadowland tie-ins were a mixed bag. Some good, some not so good. They didn't, however, cancel the DD ongoing. On the other hand, it was very jarring only reading the DD ongoing or separately reading the Shadowland event issues. This time around, we will have only one main set of issues.
    Thus Daredevil should feature rather prominently (again, so I would hope and assume) since this’ll be the only place he’s appearing for the duration of the event.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 10-13-2021 at 04:17 AM.
    - George Orwell

- Voltair

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Agreed, I'm interested in the main event and tie-ins only if they are characters I care about.And considering Captain America(who is a part of DR IIRC) is helping Spider-man get back maybe we get him in the main series and tie-ins.How long will this event last anyways?

Hopefully althought I doubt most tie-in's have a lot if any DD in them.Also IIRC they didn't cancel his ongoing as much as using the event to transition it into the next thing wether that is renumbering or new title.Do we know if Chip will write DD after this?
    Dark Reign is six issue with the first two shipping in December in a very pleasant surprise for me. And yes, DD is more on pause than canceled and Zdarsky is staying on DD in whatever form it returns in whether it be a renumbering or resumption of the current run.
    - George Orwell

- Voltair

Thus Daredevil should feature rather prominently (again, so I would hope and assume) since this’ll be the only place he’s appearing for the duration of the event.
    Yes, this I know. I was referring to how much of Daredevil will be in the tie-ins?

Incredible Member

Epic Collection 12 just announced for next year. The beginning of the Nocenti run I believe.