Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2426
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Daredevil by Alex Maleev:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Daredevil vs. Bullseye commission by Rob ”Salamander Skinsuit” Willis
    The Warm-Up Vs. The Final:

His art is almost as similar as David Finch

If I had to one small change to Daredevil Netflix, I'd use Bakuto as the main Hand villian in season 2. Unlike the other Hand generals, he has a clear motivation and personality. He also works as a dark reflection to Stick and could help bring the Hand closer to Marvel Netflix existing strength.

Read Devil's Reign and I enjoyed it. Excellent art. Although I wanted more action. Really looking forward to see how Tony's plan works out.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Incredible Member

Btw, my Daredevil Soule Omnibus arrived. Looking very nice. I haven't got around to cracking it open. I may post a few pics if I get the time.
    Sounds good

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    After reading Luke and Jessica's part in this issue it's really criminal that Marvel cancelled the Luke Cage LS tie-in.
    Yeah, this story got me really hyped for Luke Cage. I'm very disappointed by the cancellation.

The art in Devil's Reign is great. I'm liking the story so far. Not sure what tie-ins to go with, so I'll have to keep a look out for the ones people like.

Is someone going to create a thread for the event or just use the Daredevil thread since it basically replaces the main book.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

So I'm just about done brubakers run and I'm wondering if I need to read the shadowland stuff (I've heard it's not very good) or can I just go.right into waids run.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Witch View Post
    So I'm just about done brubakers run and I'm wondering if I need to read the shadowland stuff (I've heard it's not very good) or can I just go.right into waids run.
    I didn't find Shadowland in tpb/softcover so I jumped to Waid's run, and it went fine for me.

Waid's run is less impressive than Bendis' and Burbaker's storywise, but Chris Samnee on art is just amazing. To me one of the best art on any comics. Well drawn, well arganized, and very innovative ideas to show DD's conditions and abilities. The Most deserved Eisner Award in my opinion of all Times (artwise).

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Witch View Post
    It all depends on how you're reading. If you can access the Shadowland comics digitally, I would go for the bare minimum i.e. Dark Reign: The List - Daredevil #1; Daredevil Vol. 2 #501-512; Shadowland #1-5; Shadowland: After the Fall #1; Daredevil: Reborn #1-4.

If it means you have to purchase physical copies and you're not a Daredevil completist, you can probably go without. I didn't think Shadowland was that bad. It had its ups and downs.

If you decide to go straight to Waid, just bear in mind that Daredevil was in a very bad place and was taken over by the beast whilst leading The Hand.

It all depends on how you're reading. If you can access the Shadowland comics digitally, I would go for the bare minimum i.e. Dark Reign: The List - Daredevil #1; Daredevil Vol. 2 #501-512; Shadowland #1-5; Shadowland: After the Fall #1; Daredevil: Reborn #1-4.

If it means you have to purchase physical copies and you're not a Daredevil completist, you can probably go without. I didn't think Shadowland was that bad. It had its ups and downs.

If you decide to go straight to Waid, just bear in mind that Daredevil was in a very bad place and was taken over by the beast whilst leading The Hand.
    I have access to everything as I went with Jack sparrow to the Caribbean. I did buy bendis omnis and the waid one so my ability to set sail isint guilt inducing.

I will probably just read it as I noticed in waids run the first cap american encounter get murdock references stuff in shadowland.

'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair

Quote Originally Posted by jb681131 View Post
    I didn't find Shadowland in tpb/softcover so I jumped to Waid's run, and it went fine for me.

Waid's run is less impressive than Bendis' and Burbaker's storywise, but Chris Samnee on art is just amazing. To me one of the best art on any comics. Well drawn, well arganized, and very innovative ideas to show DD's conditions and abilities. The Most deserved Eisner Award in my opinion of all Times (artwise).
    I concur! In Samnee we trust!!

Devils Reign sketch cover by Craig Rousseau:

Daredevil by campanaart@campanaart1:

I have a massive request. If anyone sees the new Spidey movie, please put any spoilers regarding any "possible" man without fear appearances or anything else for that matter in the spoiler brackets. My wife and I plan on taking our two sons a little later. A BIG thanks in advance