Page 11 of 162 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Also, Kingpin caring about his subordinates is so off base. To each their own, of course, but he’s not nearly as compelling as when is he ruthlessly evil.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 02-06-2021 at 02:02 PM.

If anyone is interested, Comixology has an Elektra sale running till the 7th of Feb
    https://m.comixology.co.uk/list/view/37056
    I highly recommend the Blackman/Del Mundo books.

Upcoming variant cover by Ryan Stegman

I just got the Daredevil by Frank Miller Omnibus and I wanted to ask, should I read issues 158-167 or can I start at 168?
    Hated.Feared.SavingThe World.Tell Me What's Changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue22 View Post
    I just got the Daredevil by Frank Miller Omnibus and I wanted to ask, should I read issues 158-167 or can I start at 168?
    Why would you want to skip the beginning of his run ??

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

You can start at 168.

Quote Originally Posted by jb681131 View Post
    Why would you want to skip the beginning of his run ??
    Miller does not start writing Daredevil until 168. Issues 158-166 are written by Roger Mckenzie. 167 is written by David Michelinie.

Miller does not start writing Daredevil until 168. Issues 158-166 are written by Roger Mckenzie. 167 is written by David Michelinie.
    Ideed he doens't write, but he draws. And his run still continues what these men had started. But do has you whish. Buying stuff not to read them.

Quote Originally Posted by jb681131 View Post
    Ideed he doens't write, but he draws. And his run still continues what these men had started. But do has you whish. Buying stuff not to read them.
    That's why I asked if I had if I had to read. You don't have to be so hostile about it I just asked questions.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

You can go straight in at #168 but having those earlier issues before you, I would go ahead and read them as you can see how Miller's art evolves. He also co-wrote one of those issues and you get more background in his relationship with Heather as well as having the Black Widow appearing. There's a couple of interesting issues where Daredevil battles the Hulk as well as one with him against Bullseye. But as Arsenal wrote, #168 is an ok starting point as this is where Miller starts a new chapter in Matt's life.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    You can go straight in at #168 but having those earlier issues before you, I would go ahead and read them as you can see how Miller's art evolves. He also co-wrote one of those issues and you get more background in his relationship with Heather as well as having the Black Widow appearing. There's a couple of interesting issues where Daredevil battles the Hulk as well as one with him against Bullseye. But as Arsenal wrote, #168 is an ok starting point as this is where Miller starts a new chapter in Matt's life.
    Excellent summation. But don't forget how Ben Urich became Matt's trusted ally & confidant (DD #164):

Last edited by K7P5V; 02-08-2021 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Incredible Member

I am watching Near Mint Condition right now, the Soule Omni is 1200 pages. That quite big. The covers are cool though.

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    I am watching Near Mint Condition right now, the Soule Omni is 1200 pages. That quite big. The covers are cool though.
    Thanks for the info. The 1200 pages sounds promising as that possibly means everything that I hoped for will get included.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Thanks for the info. The 1200 pages sounds promising as that possibly means everything that I hoped for will get included.
    It has the Seventh Circle mini series but not The MWF mini.

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    It has the Seventh Circle mini series but not The MWF mini.
    It's unfortunately also missing Hunt for Wolverine: Weapon Lost #1-4, Hunt for Wolverine: Dead Ends and material from Hunt for Wolverine #1. The Weapon Lost mini-series was written by Soule and was basically a Daredevil mini-series where he puts a team together to find Wolverine. The MWF mini may get added on to an eventual Zdarsky Omnibus.