Page 127 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2426

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Cap will help him get back up because they need a Spider-man because NYC took a hit by Doc Ock.Doc Ock will have a Devil's Reign mini which deals w/ the multiverse, Beyond(the company sponsoring Ben) is also a multiversal thing.I think(more like wishing) this might all be connected and Peter will be back at the end of Devil's Reign big time, we have only gotten 1 issue of Devil's Reign in this month's solicits IIRC and it's a 6 mini.So it won't be over even in feburary.Also the cover for the 2nd issue helps the theory.

Really hope they can find a way for Peter to be in this, also maybe have DD visit him in his coma/bedriddern state?
    You’re very optimistic about Peter returning sooner than later but I doubt he’ll be back before ASM 900 or at least the arc leading to that as many have speculated. And I was thinking it’d be nice to have Matt visit Peter too but I find that unlikely since Matt and Peter don’t have a civilian relationship and it’d be unusual for a superhero to want to visit Peter.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 10-29-2021 at 06:20 AM.
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Yes, pages 2-4, in particular when Elektra gets hit from behind and is fighting two Bullseyes at a time. The art on the whole was good.
    Felt the same about the fight scene...but the art was pretty good overall.
    The Fisk and Mary "romance" was started way back in Ann Nocenti's run. There was always sexual tension there... instigated by Mary. So I wasn't too surprised
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Felt the same about the fight scene...but the art was pretty good overall.
    The Fisk and Mary "romance" was started way back in Ann Nocenti's run. There was always sexual tension there... instigated by Mary. So I wasn't too surprised
    She would do that to various individuals. She and Deadpool had a thing going later on also.

- George Orwell

- Voltair

She would do that to various individuals. She and Deadpool had a thing going later on also.
    More like she sexually assaulted Deadpool.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Daredevil by CAFU:

There have been quite a few Devils Reign variants already. I wonder if this another? Or maybe a tie-in? But that appears to be Peter there and Ben is in Devils Reign so something else most likely?
    Last edited by Nanashi; 10-29-2021 at 06:10 AM.
    - George Orwell

- Voltair

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    You’re very optimistic about Peter returning sooner than later but I doubt he’ll be back before ASM 900 or at least the arc leading to that as many have speculated. And I was thinking it’d be nice to have Matt visit Peter too but I find that unlikely since Matt and Peter don’t have a civilian relationship and it’d be unusual for a superhero to want to visit Peter.
    We already know Beyond will last 19 issues, it's a 19 part story so I don't know if the .BEY issues count but even if they don't Beyond won't last more than ASM 894.It's 3 issues per month(w/ an additional .BEY issue in certain months, December has 4+1 BEY issue).
    Peter is already back by December end in some way, and jan end has Cap and Black Cat test to see if he's ready for a full comeback.Jan end also brought us to issue 87/ASM 888 so 6 more to go till the end.So we're approaching final arc in feb and it'll end in march.The next 6 issues will probably be to build up to 900.
    That an Ock's attack on NYC being so big, and him having a Devil's Reign mini dealing w/ multiverse whereas Beyond as a company is also multiverse leads to me believe there might be some connection.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

At the time though...while she was essentially playing Fisk keeping him at arm length, he was becoming more and more invested and possessive of her which transitioned into what he's been feeling now, throughout this run.
    I guess she finally gave in to his "charms".

I hope the paring will be explored...and not thrown away by some catastrophe
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

We already know Beyond will last 19 issues, it's a 19 part story so I don't know if the .BEY issues count but even if they don't Beyond won't last more than ASM 894.It's 3 issues per month(w/ an additional .BEY issue in certain months, December has 4+1 BEY issue).
    Peter is already back by December end in some way, and jan end has Cap and Black Cat test to see if he's ready for a full comeback.Jan end also brought us to issue 87/ASM 888 so 6 more to go till the end.So we're approaching final arc in feb and it'll end in march.The next 6 issues will probably be to build up to 900.
    That an Ock's attack on NYC being so big, and him having a Devil's Reign mini dealing w/ multiverse whereas Beyond as a company is also multiverse leads to me believe there might be some connection.
    What indicates Peter will be by December? Do you mean recovered from his coma? If so, that doesn’t necessarily mean he’ll back as Spider-Man by then or even by January despite the thrice weekly shipping.
    - George Orwell

- Voltair

Extraordinary Member

What indicates Peter will be by December? Do you mean recovered from his coma? If so, that doesn’t necessarily mean he’ll back as Spider-Man by then or even by January despite the thrice weekly shipping.
    He has an issue that's written and drawn by Patrick Gleason which is solicited as this-
    "The creator behind the biggest cover in the last decade is going to show you what he can do with one of the biggest Spider-Moments in decades, as Patrick Gleason writes and draws this issue. The Web-Head is facing unbeatable odds again. Can he rise to the occasion and save the day?"
    And this is the cover

I don't believe he'll he back in this btw, just that it's the start of his return.I think the ASM 888 will be when he's almost their and next month's solicits(feb) he'll back back.

Not to mention that Devil's Reign only got one issue at the end of Jan, so we'll have Devil's Reign in Feb and march if the rest are 2 issue months but it might even go beyond that.Also Ben being beaten by Doc and Tasky on the Devil's Reign 2 cover leads me to believe their is some synergy since both happen in December and shake up NYC and both beyond and Ock are multiversal here.

He has an issue that's written and drawn by Patrick Gleason which is solicited as this-
    "The creator behind the biggest cover in the last decade is going to show you what he can do with one of the biggest Spider-Moments in decades, as Patrick Gleason writes and draws this issue. The Web-Head is facing unbeatable odds again. Can he rise to the occasion and save the day?"
    And this is the cover

I don't believe he'll he back in this btw, just that it's the start of his return.I think the ASM 888 will be when he's almost their and next month's solicits(feb) he'll back back.

Not to mention that Devil's Reign only got one issue at the end of Jan, so we'll have Devil's Reign in Feb and march if the rest are 2 issue months but it might even go beyond that.Also Ben being beaten by Doc and Tasky on the Devil's Reign 2 cover leads me to believe their is some synergy since both happen in December and shake up NYC and both beyond and Ock are multiversal here.
    Possibly but I’m skeptical that Pete will be back so soon and suited up. Or maybe he will be if that cover isn’t a red herring. And Devil Reigns will have had three issue by Jan since issues 1 and 2 are out in Dec.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 10-29-2021 at 09:15 AM.
    - George Orwell

- Voltair

Someone joked Matt would be the new Iron Fist on social media and I'd be ok with it .

After all Danny was once Daredevil so it's fair play lol.

Extraordinary Member

Possibly but I’m skeptical that Pete will be back so soon and suited up. Or maybe he will be if that cover isn’t a red herring. And Devil Reigns will have had three issue by Jan since issues 1 and 2 are out in Dec.
    Well after Jan we only have 6 issues to go, that is if the BEY issues don't count because if they do(since it says 19 parts and not 19 issues, we have 2 BEY issues so far) we will have 4.He will be back before the final arc, the final arc would be Beyond going down.I think it's him starting to get back in the cover.

I know, I meant we only have 1 issue in the month of Jan at the end.

Also aside from all this covers show focus on particular heroes, Ben in 2 and Jess and Luke on 3.They could easily make Peter the focus for the 5/6 th issue.Chip loves Peter and he's been a major player in the arc of Kingpin and the DD run so it makes sense.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Someone joked Matt would be the new Iron Fist on social media and I'd be ok with it .

After all Danny was once Daredevil so it's fair play lol.
    Could he cool, still prefer him as DD though.

But it won't happen because they def won't let a white man be the new IF, that's why they trying to get rid of Danny.This new guy will probably be MCU's IF.

Well after Jan we only have 6 issues to go, that is if the BEY issues don't count because if they do(since it says 19 parts and not 19 issues, we have 2 BEY issues so far) we will have 4.He will be back before the final arc, the final arc would be Beyond going down.I think it's him starting to get back in the cover.

I know, I meant we only have 1 issue in the month of Jan at the end.

Also aside from all this covers show focus on particular heroes, Ben in 2 and Jess and Luke on 3.They could easily make Peter the focus for the 5/6 th issue.Chip loves Peter and he's been a major player in the arc of Kingpin and the DD run so it makes sense.
    I think it might be too soon for him to fully be back as Spider-Man to take part in any meaningful way in Devils Reign. Not impossible but unlikely I think. Also the cover you posted may also be metaphorical as in he’s fighting his way out of the coma.
    - George Orwell

- Voltair