Page 132 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2426

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Man, I can't wait until I get the Daredevil by Charles Soule Omnibus. I'm really looking forward to it.
    How far back was it pushed? I haven't preordered it but I'll definitely be getting it. The dates seem to vary on when it's available to purchase.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    How far back was it pushed? I haven't preordered it but I'll definitely be getting it. The dates seem to vary on when it's available to purchase.
    https://twitter.com/manwithoutfear/s...367521792?s=21
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair

- George Orwell

- Voltair

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Oh man! 21 December. This is getting ridiculous!

As I've been reading through recent Marvel series chronologically, I've come across another one for Daredevil completists i.e for those of you wanting to catch all of DD's appearances. Matt Murdock appears on several panels on two pages of Web of Black Widow (2019) #4. He provides a safe place for Natasha to crash for the night. Daredevil also appears on the covers of Web of Black Widow #2 & #3 but not inside those issues.

Hawkeye's Echo - the Marvel Comics history of the new MCU star

https://www.gamesradar.com/echo-marvel/
    - George Orwell

- Voltair

EXCLUSIVE: Marvel Debuts First Look at Luke Cage's New Series, City of Fire

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-first-loo...-city-of-fire/
    - George Orwell

- Voltair

Does anyone know what issues of Ultimate Spider-Man Daredevil appears in? Or where I can find this?
    - George Orwell

- Voltair

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Does anyone know what issues of Ultimate Spider-Man Daredevil appears in? Or where I can find this?
    This should help. These are all his "Ultimate" appearances.

https://cmro.travis-starnes.com/char...character=2106

Incredible Member

As I've been reading through recent Marvel series chronologically, I've come across another one for Daredevil completists i.e for those of you wanting to catch all of DD's appearances. Matt Murdock appears on several panels on two pages of Web of Black Widow (2019) #4. He provides a safe place for Natasha to crash for the night. Daredevil also appears on the covers of Web of Black Widow #2 & #3 but not inside those issues.

This was just a miniseries, correct? How was it? The art seems pretty cool.

This should help. These are all his "Ultimate" appearances.

https://cmro.travis-starnes.com/char...character=2106
    Thank you!
    - George Orwell

- Voltair

Kind of wonder if Echo will be replacing Elektra in future MCU instalments should Daredevil appear in them. Aren't they both badass ninja chicks? I can see Marvel Studios adding elements of Elektra's past into Echo's and sort of "merging" the two characters. I think Feige and company are well-aware that Fox and Marvel Television have already used Elektra (with varying degrees of success), and might be interested in trying something new. Plus, from what I understand some of the classic Daredevil stories of the 80s have probably not aged too well amongst readers. So I can see Marvel Studios also removing Karen Page from future possible Daredevil appearances in the MCU as well. I am REALLY opposed to a humorless Murdock, so I'm all for a change to his personality. Kind of like this one:

Last edited by Albert1981; 11-13-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Kind of wonder if Echo will be replacing Elektra in future MCU instalments should Daredevil appear in them. Aren't they both badass ninja chicks? I can see Marvel Studios adding elements of Elektra's past into Echo's and sort of "merging" the two characters. I think Feige and company are well-aware that Fox and Marvel Television have already used Elektra (with varying degrees of success), and might be interested in trying something new. Plus, from what I understand some of the classic Daredevil stories of the 80s have probably not aged too well amongst readers. So I can see Marvel Studios also removing Karen Page from future possible Daredevil appearances in the MCU as well. I am REALLY opposed to a humorless Murdock, so I'm all for a change to his personality. Kind of like this one:

Having Echo take on the traits of anyone else is wholly unnecessary given that she’s distinct enough to be interesting just by being herself. Making her similar to characters that have already been portrayed diminishes her impact and would also diminish the impact of the very characters she being made similar to should they appear later on.

What stories wouldn’t sit well today?

NWH is just over a month away so we’ll get our first idea of how Matt will be in the MCU. Considering that they have the same actor in the same role this may not be too dissimilar from how he was in the Netflix show.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 11-14-2021 at 09:25 AM.
    - George Orwell

- Voltair

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    This was just a miniseries, correct? How was it? The art seems pretty cool.
    Yes, this is a 5-issue miniseries. The art by Stephen Mooney is very good but the faces/heads seem a bit off at times. The regular cover art by Junggeun Yoon is very impressive. The story itself is just ok IMO. You have guest appearances from Iron Man, Hawkeye and Winter Soldier, amongst others. Natasha has to deal with an enemy from her past as well as her current clone issue.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Having Echo take on the traits of anyone else is wholly unnecessary given that she’s distinct enough to be interesting just by being herself. Making her similar to characters that have already been portrayed diminishes her impact and would also diminish the impact of the very characters she being made similar too should they appear later on.

What stories wouldn’t sit well today?

NWH is just over a month away so we’ll get our first idea of how Matt will be in the MCU. Considering that they have the same actor in the same this may not be too dissimilar from how he was the Netflix show.
    I think Karen's drug problem and adult films, etc. is what they mean.I know it's mature but I'd like to see such topics addressed by Marvel rather than being pushed under the rug,

Also I think Echo is distinct enough, I do wonder if/how elektra will be in the MCU since Echo plays a similar role.