Page 14 of 162 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Daredevil by Joe Mulvey:

Daredevil by Drew Moss:

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    If there was no KIB tie in I honestly don’t think these last 2 issues would’ve been all that different than what we currently got. Obviously there wouldn’t be any symbiote/Knull stuff but the main beats probably woulda been more or less the same regardless.

Which is why I don’t mind the tie in all aspects all that much because it doesn’t feel awkwardly forced into the story. To me at least.
    I agree completely.
    While it makes sense for the symbiotes to be present and doing Knull Knonsense Matt and Elektra were doing what they usually do just with the added event as background "noise".

These issues remind me of the Nocenti/Romita Jr. tie-ins to X-Men's Inferno event. HK was affected back then too, but DD still did DD stuff, saving people from the demonic things (Typhoid Mary was also a part of that event also)...and had nothing to do at all with how the event was resolved over in the X-books.

It's a tie-in only in the sense that the characters are affected because of their location...not because they have an active role in how the event plays out.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 02-16-2021 at 01:13 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

DAREDEVIL #28 Variant cover by RAY ANTHONY-HEIGHT:

A look at the designs Ray Anthony-Height submitted before the final one was picked:

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Pointless. A lot of this tie in was pointless. The story stopped for two issue for nothing.
    I don't think the story stopped. Now, it arguably slowed down, but there would have been some other interruption to fight something - it's a superhero comic book and Elektra needed to prove herself by fighting something. I think Zdarsky dealt with the tie-in as best as anyone could have.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Volume 5 of the zdarsky run went on sale yesterday. I bought it and look forward to reading those issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I don't think the story stopped. Now, it arguably slowed down, but there would have been some other interruption to fight something - it's a superhero comic book and Elektra needed to prove herself by fighting something. I think Zdarsky dealt with the tie-in as best as anyone could have.
    Fair enough.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Volume 5 of the zdarsky run went on sale yesterday. I bought it and look forward to reading those issues.
    I wathed the video from Omar where he flipped through that one, gosh the art is so good. I am waiting for the hardcovers myself though.

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    I wathed the video from Omar where he flipped through that one, gosh the art is so good. I am waiting for the hardcovers myself though.
    I'm waiting for the eventual Omnibus(es)

DAREDEVIL #30
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • MARCO CHECCHETTO (A/C)
    PREDATOR VARIANT COVER BY BILL SIENKIEWICZ
    “DOING TIME” CONTINUES!
    As Elektra gets her bearings in Hell’s Kitchen, Matt Murdock finds an unlikely ally in prison.
    Meanwhile, Wilson Fisk gets the phone call you’ve been waiting for.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

DAREDEVIL BY CHARLES SOULE OMNIBUS
    Written by CHARLES SOULE & MORE
    Penciled by RON GARNEY, GORAN SUDŽUKA, MATTEO BUFFAGNI, MARC LAMING, ALEC MORGAN, STEFANO LANDINI, MIKE HENDERSON, PHIL NOTO, VANESA R. DEL REY, SZYMON KUDRANSKI, REILLY BROWN & MORE
    Covers by PHIL NOTO & DAVID LOPEZ
    Charles Soule joins the pantheon of legendary writers who have put Daredevil through hell! Soule and visionary artist Ron Garney bring DD back to the Kitchen with a fresh new look — but the Man Without Fear has his hands full with crime lord Tenfingers…and a new protégé, Blindspot! Elektra has a score to settle, the Punisher takes aim at a client, deadly serial killer Muse paints the town bloodred and Matt Murdock’s secrets are about to come back to bite him in a huge way. He has a plan — and he’ll take it all the way to the Supreme Court! But will Daredevil’s world be brought crashing down when Wilson Fisk becomes the mayor of New York City? Collecting DAREDEVIL (2015) #1-28 and #595-612; DAREDEVIL ANNUAL (2016) #1; DAREDEVIL/PUNISHER: SEVENTH CIRCLE #1-4 and material from ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT POINT ONE.
    1216 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92965-7
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    DAREDEVIL #30
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • MARCO CHECCHETTO (A/C)
    PREDATOR VARIANT COVER BY BILL SIENKIEWICZ
    “DOING TIME” CONTINUES!
    As Elektra gets her bearings in Hell’s Kitchen, Matt Murdock finds an unlikely ally in prison.
    Meanwhile, Wilson Fisk gets the phone call you’ve been waiting for.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

I think I may have missed something along the way. What phone call is this? Or is that referencing something yet to come?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    I think I may have missed something along the way. What phone call is this? Or is that referencing something yet to come?
    It could be something yet to happen. Maybe in issue 29?