Page 158 of 162 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162 LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2426

I bought all of Waid's run. The omnibus are pretty cheap om Comixology.

Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-22-2021 at 12:13 PM.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

DEVIL’S REIGN #5 (OF 6)
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • MARCO CHECCHETTO (A/C)
    Connecting Variant Cover by MARK BAGLEY • VARIANT COVER BY RON LIM
    As smart and ruthless as Wilson Fisk may be, he’s chosen to enlist the aid of some of the most reprehensible, dangerous and bloodthirsty criminals the Marvel Universe has to offer! He’s been able to keep them on a short leash out of fear for weeks. IN THIS ISSUE — that fear runs out! Fisk’s lackeys aren’t scared of ANYTHING anymore, even him — and ALL OF NEW YORK is left to pay the price!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

DEVIL’S REIGN #6 (OF 6)

Connecting Variant Cover by MARK BAGLEY
    VARIANT COVER BY PAULO SIQUIERA • SPOILER VARIANT COVER BY JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
    Wilson Fisk’s hubris as mayor of New York has cast the city in the waiting arms of a cadre of dangerous and deadly super villains! Worse still, Fisk’s vendetta against the heroes who have stood against him for so long has left the city defenseless. You may think you’ve heard a tale like this before, but there will be no last minute bargains struck between Fisk and the heroes, no truce to stop the fighting and no mutual parting of the ways. Just blood, sweat and tears! Trust us, True Believer, you have NO IDEA what’s coming — or the effect it will have on the Marvel Universe!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$5.99

DEVIL’S REIGN: SUPERIOR FOUR #3 (OF 3)
    ZAC THOMPSON (W) • DAVIDE TINTO (A)
    Cover by IVAN SHAVRIN
    VARIANT COVER BY MARIA WOLF
    THE FANTASTIC FOUR ARE NO MORE... LONG LIVE THE SUPERIOR FOUR!
    Stranded in the Multiverse, Otto Octavius must swallow his pride and submit to a truly inferior creature in order to be saved. Now only one question remains: Can he regain the trust of the SUPERIOR FOUR and repair the fabric of the Multiverse without erasing himself from existence in the process?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

DEVIL’S REIGN: VILLAINS FOR HIRE #3 (OF 3)
    CLAY MCLEOD CHAPMAN (W)
    MANUEL GARCIA (A)
    Cover by SKAN
    VARIANT COVER BY DAVID NAKAYAMA
    As Wilson Fisk’s city descends into all-out chaos, the Thunderbolts are the only law left on the streets! But some of these ’Bolts are only interested in serving and protecting themselves, and where others see chaos and fear, they see OPPORTUNITY! CASH TO BE MADE! SKULLS TO BE CRACKED!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

DEVIL’S REIGN: MOON KNIGHT #1
    JED MACKAY (W) • FEDERICO SABBATINI (A) • Cover by ROD REIS
    Variant Cover by Leinil Francis Yu
    After being arrested by the Thunderbolts as part of WILSON FISK’S crackdown on costumed heroes, MOON KNIGHT is now a prisoner in the high-tech Myrmidon. Surrounded by hostile guards and many of the very criminals he helped put away, MARC SPECTOR must fight for his survival. But Moon Knight’s quest for justice doesn’t end just because of a little light incarceration…
    40 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Rated T+ …$4.99

DEVIL’S REIGN: X-MEN #3 (OF 3)
    Gerry Duggan (W) • PHIL NOTO (A/C)
    variant cover by Gerald Parel
    KING TAKES QUEEN!
    Emma Frost has taken on many opponents as the White Queen, but this time, she may have bitten off more than she can chew. As Kingpin’s plans unfold, forget Krakoa — can Emma even protect herself?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

DAREDEVIL: WOMAN WITHOUT FEAR #3 (OF 3)
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W)
    RAFAEL DE LATORRE (A)
    Cover by CHRIS BACHALO
    STORMBREAKERS VARIANT COVER
    BY CARMEN CARNERO
    Elektra Natchios has sworn a vow to never take a life as long as she wears the DAREDEVIL cowl, but battered, bruised and with her back to the wall, will she be strong enough to keep it? If she is, will she be strong enough to survive the consequences of mercy?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Extraordinary Member

Caught this week's episode of Hawkeye this morning. It was fantastic. They kept most everything that kept D'Nofrio's version of the Kingpin great, but added a few MCU flourishes. I know some are going to inevitably complain about a certain scene, though (in fact, I've seen it already).
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    DEVIL’S REIGN #5 (OF 6)
    Connecting Variant Cover by MARK BAGLEY • VARIANT COVER BY RON LIM
    As smart and ruthless as Wilson Fisk may be, he’s chosen to enlist the aid of some of the most reprehensible, dangerous and bloodthirsty criminals the Marvel Universe has to offer! He’s been able to keep them on a short leash out of fear for weeks. IN THIS ISSUE — that fear runs out! Fisk’s lackeys aren’t scared of ANYTHING anymore, even him — and ALL OF NEW YORK is left to pay the price!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

DEVIL’S REIGN #6 (OF 6)

Connecting Variant Cover by MARK BAGLEY
    VARIANT COVER BY PAULO SIQUIERA • SPOILER VARIANT COVER BY JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
    Wilson Fisk’s hubris as mayor of New York has cast the city in the waiting arms of a cadre of dangerous and deadly super villains! Worse still, Fisk’s vendetta against the heroes who have stood against him for so long has left the city defenseless. You may think you’ve heard a tale like this before, but there will be no last minute bargains struck between Fisk and the heroes, no truce to stop the fighting and no mutual parting of the ways. Just blood, sweat and tears! Trust us, True Believer, you have NO IDEA what’s coming — or the effect it will have on the Marvel Universe!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$5.99

Glad to have double shipping again and for the finale! Yes!
    Last edited by Nanashi; 12-22-2021 at 12:59 PM.
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    Caught this week's episode of Hawkeye this morning. It was fantastic. They kept most everything that kept D'Nofrio's version of the Kingpin great, but added a few MCU flourishes. I know some are going to inevitably complain about a certain scene, though (in fact, I've seen it already).
    Which scene is that?
    'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
    - George Orwell

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
    - Voltair

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Anyone catch Hawkeye this week? This show is a cartoon hahaha
    Yes I did. I know what you mean. It got very very jokey and over the top. Kate Bishop's fight with you know who was a little bizarre and he came across quite formidable but on the other hand cartoony as you say. Other than that, I've quite enjoyed the show and is probably my favourite of all the MCU (not Netflix) shows. WandaVision is my least favourite. Btw, Echo wasn't bad in Hawkeye.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    I also enjoyed it a lot also but as I mentioned in my previous post, Kingpin kind of lost his menacing chatacter and became a little "cartoony" in the latter part.

Yes I did. I know what you mean. It got very very jokey and over the top. Kate Bishop's fight with you know who was a little bizarre and he came across quite formidable but on the other hand cartoony as you say. Other than that, I've quite enjoyed the show and is probably my favourite of all the MCU (not Netflix) shows. WandaVision is my least favourite. Btw, Echo wasn't bad in Hawkeye.
    I don't really hate the Marvel Phase 4 stuff, but I just find a lot of it to be underwhelming. Nothing like the 2008-2020 MCU movies which I LOVED! I guess it's because I'm not enthusiastic at all about this whole "multiverse phase". It feels really comic booky to me, and I'm curious if mainstream audiences will stay with the MCU if it continues to dip into comic book nerd **** that many people don't care about.

I skipped Hawkeye because I wasn't interested. But I'll check it out one day.

I'll probably pick up the Moon Knight tie in and maybe the Superior Four.

Extraordinary Member

Yes I did. I know what you mean. It got very very jokey and over the top. Kate Bishop's fight with you know who was a little bizarre and he came across quite formidable but on the other hand cartoony as you say.
    To be fair, so was the storyline this was base off of, which is actually pretty incredible. But I'm glad you liked it!

Overall, I think the integration of the DD Netflix mythos into the MCU is going spectacularly.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.